Court rules Sen. Elizabeth Warren's pet project is funded illegally

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Yet another scam perpetrated on American taxpayers, this time by the Fake Injun.

"A federal appeals court ruled Wednesday that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) method of funding is unconstitutional under the premise that it bypasses Congress, directly pulling funding from the Federal Reserve.

A three-judge panel of the 5th U.S. Circuit Court ruled that the CFPB lacks significant methods of accountability and violates the Constitution’s separation of powers, arguing that Congress unconstitutionally ceded its power of the purse to the Bureau in 2011, according to the court ruling. The CFPB was formed as a result of the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 and was the brainchild of Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who helped establish the bureau.

“Congress’s decision to abdicate its appropriations power under the Constitution, i.e., to cede its power of the purse to the Bureau, violates the Constitution’s structural separation of powers,” the ruling read."

Court rules Sen. Warren's pet project is funded illegally

Yet another scam perpetrated on American taxpayers, this time by the Fake Injun.

"A federal appeals court ruled Wednesday that the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau’s (CFPB) method of funding is unconstitutional under the premise that it bypasses Congress, directly pulling funding from the Federal Reserve.

A three-judge panel of the 5th U.S. Circuit Court ruled that the CFPB lacks significant methods of accountability and violates the Constitution’s separation of powers, arguing that Congress unconstitutionally ceded its power of the purse to the Bureau in 2011, according to the court ruling. The CFPB was formed as a result of the Dodd–Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act of 2010 and was the brainchild of Democratic Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, who helped establish the bureau.

“Congress’s decision to abdicate its appropriations power under the Constitution, i.e., to cede its power of the purse to the Bureau, violates the Constitution’s structural separation of powers,” the ruling read."

injun trinkets no longer selling well

That makes a lot of sense. There were and are a lot of lawyers in Congress as well as advising the Presidents. Why did none of these legal geniuses figure that out and bring it up, back then. Is there one single person on this entire board the remembers any house or senate member on either party on FOX or anywhere else bringing this up?

Praise Allah for a USSC that actually wants to apply the U.S. Constitution rather than the expediency of the latest social concern.

It was a crazy scheme when they thought of it, and the fact that any congress would approve it tells us that we are being run by the Entrenched Bureaucracy (called by some, the "Deep State").

6xpbcp.jpg
6xpbuw.jpg

You know what to do Mr. Photoshop wizard. ;)

OIP.pxqk-cDEC7is-9JqBBgeUgHaCy

That makes a lot of sense. There were and are a lot of lawyers in Congress as well as advising the Presidents. Why did none of these legal geniuses figure that out and bring it up, back then. Is there one single person on this entire board the remembers any house or senate member on either party on FOX or anywhere else bringing this up?

Republican lawmakers have also worked for years to stifle the CFPB and revamp its structure, arguing the agency lacks accountability.

You know what to do Mr. Photoshop wizard. ;)

OIP.pxqk-cDEC7is-9JqBBgeUgHaCy

Don't tempt me. I still have part of a Land of Lakes butter carton tucked away in my wallet. The one where you cut a flap in her dress, fold her knees back, and it looks like titties when you open the flap.

No idea why I'm still carrying that in my wallet. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL.jpg
:smoke::smoke::auiqs.jpg:

Term limits
I used to support that idea. Then Trump's 4 years being attacked by faceless bureaucrats taught me that THEY are the ones in charge in that town and they are protected under VERY strict legal codes and are practically impossible to remove. The elected representatives would lose what little power they have now. The reality is that that entire district should be cleansed with nuclear fire so we could start over...

Lizzie will hold a press conference and cry as she usually does.

Forum List

Back