Court dismisses most charges against woman who helped expose Planned Parenthood

“Sandra Merritt, the undercover journalist who helped the Center for Medical Progress to expose Planned Parenthood’s illegal sales of the body parts of aborted babies, has had 14 of the 15 charges filed against her dismissed by a California court. Merritt, along with her fellow investigator David Daleiden, spent years undercover, meeting with abortion executives and attending conferences before releasing what they had discovered: videos of Planned Parenthood officials across the country casually discussing sales and profits from selling the body parts of babies they aborted.”

More: Court dismisses most charges against woman who helped expose Planned Parenthood

Time to go to work again ladies, only using different tactics

You even ask fucking moronic questions.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Because in California, it’s illegal to record someone without their knowledge.

Penal Code § 632

(a) A person who, intentionally and without the consent of all parties to a confidential communication, uses an electronic amplifying or recording device to eavesdrop upon or record the confidential communication, whether the communication is carried on among the parties in the presence of one another or by means of a telegraph, telephone, or other device, except a radio, shall be punished by a fine not exceeding two thousand five hundred dollars ($2,500) per violation, or imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year, or in the state prison, or by both that fine and imprisonment. If the person has previously been convicted of a violation of this section or Section 631, 632.5, 632.6, 632.7, or 636, the person shall be punished by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000) per violation, by imprisonment in a county jail not exceeding one year, or in the state prison, or by both that fine and imprisonment.

... any more stupid questions?
It shouldn't be illegal anywhere, turd. That violates the First Amendment.
LOLOLOL

Who the fuck cares what a fucking moron like you thinks should be legal or not??

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Regardless of the humor you provide for this forum, it IS illegal in California. I answered your question, you should show some gratitude.

The question is why it is illegal, moron. The reason is that douchebags like you want to protect other douchebags.

Apparently you believe people are interested in what you have to say.
LOLOLOL

There’s no such question, ya fucking moron. They’re going to jail because it IS illegal. Even if fucking morons think it shouldn’t be.
I just asked it, so how can there be "no such question?" I fully realize that you believe laws are designed to protect scumbag politicians are automatically good and just, but some people aren't quite so complaint, gullible and naive.
Because there’s a fucking law, ya fucking moron. :eusa_doh:

Again, no one cares that you don’t like that law. Regardless of your opinion, the law is on the books and it appears David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt may have violated it. Now they’ll have their day in court where we’ll learn if California can prove it to a jury of their peers.

They’ve been investigated by no less than 15 states.

Every investigation exonerated them.

That's the Deep State throwing its weight behind Planned Parenthood. Who knew?
So now the states are also deep state? Lemme guess... any governmental body that sides with Liberals is “deep state,” am I right?

I posted a fact, douchebag.

You would not know a fact if it bent you over a table and fucked you.
Right. Listen to the faux libertarian

this from the resident big government statist...you understand libertarians about as well as you do facts...which is to say not at all. All you care about is the all mighty state.
ROFL! That must be why all the forum libertarians are on my side and opposed to you.

Your post is a lie, of course. Virtually everything you post is a lie. Your idea of freedom is preventing people from recording what is happening right in front of their faces in a public venue because some douchebag doesn't want the public to know what he's up to.

I have no problem with people recording what is happening right in front of their faces in a public venue, as long as they let everyone know they are doing it.

Why should that be necessary, because it puts the scumbags on notice that they will have to pay for their crimes?

“Sandra Merritt, the undercover journalist who helped the Center for Medical Progress to expose Planned Parenthood’s illegal sales of the body parts of aborted babies, has had 14 of the 15 charges filed against her dismissed by a California court. Merritt, along with her fellow investigator David Daleiden, spent years undercover, meeting with abortion executives and attending conferences before releasing what they had discovered: videos of Planned Parenthood officials across the country casually discussing sales and profits from selling the body parts of babies they aborted.”

More: Court dismisses most charges against woman who helped expose Planned Parenthood
Now they need to prosecute the prosecutors who brought charges against her.

It shouldn't be illegal anywhere, turd. That violates the First Amendment.
LOLOLOL

Who the fuck cares what a fucking moron like you thinks should be legal or not??

Regardless of the humor you provide for this forum, it IS illegal in California. I answered your question, you should show some gratitude.

The question is why it is illegal, moron. The reason is that douchebags like you want to protect other douchebags.

LOLOLOL

There’s no such question, ya fucking moron. They’re going to jail because it IS illegal. Even if fucking morons think it shouldn’t be.
I just asked it, so how can there be "no such question?" I fully realize that you believe laws are designed to protect scumbag politicians are automatically good and just, but some people aren't quite so complaint, gullible and naive.

Again, no one cares that you don’t like that law. Regardless of your opinion, the law is on the books and it appears David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt may have violated it. Now they’ll have their day in court where we’ll learn if California can prove it to a jury of their peers.
We know it's the law, shit for brains. You keep making a point of something I have already agreed with. I'm questioning the justice and constitutionality of the law. That's a concept you can't seem to fathom. You apparently believe that the law is automatically just. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that. Not even you believe it.

So now the states are also deep state? Lemme guess... any governmental body that sides with Liberals is “deep state,” am I right?

Any entity standing in the way of the will of the Dear Leader & His Mouth-breathers, sure.

Any entity that tries to overthrow our president and our form of government...you bet. They need to be taken down. Either legally by eliminating the agencies and the people...or militarily, if needed.

LOLOLOL

LOLOLOL

We know it's the law, shit for brains. You keep making a point of something I have already agreed with. I'm questioning the justice and constitutionality of the law. That's a concept you can't seem to fathom. You apparently believe that the law is automatically just. It takes a special kind of stupid to believe that. Not even you believe it.
Stop lying, fucking moron. I didn’t say I can’t fathom you questioning the law... I said I don’t care that you question it. Your disdain for it couldn’t mean less in this case where the law may have already been violated by CMP. And that’s what this thread is about; not what some fucking moronic nobody on the Internet thinks of the law.

Any entity standing in the way of the will of the Dear Leader & His Mouth-breathers, sure.

Any entity that tries to overthrow our president and our form of government...you bet. They need to be taken down. Either legally by eliminating the agencies and the people...or militarily, if needed.
:cuckoo:

Perhaps the Schutzstaffel can assist you?

Nothing - NOTHING - yells "coup d'état" quite as loudly as does investigating - and clearing!!! - Planned Parenthood.

These authoritarian-submissive paranoiacs are quite something.

Nothing - NOTHING - yells "coup d'état" quite as loudly as does investigating - and clearing!!! - Planned Parenthood.

These authoritarian-submissive paranoiacs are quite something.

Planned Parenthood is a money making, propaganda machine for the democrats. They do need to go. It's a racket and a ghoulish one at that.

Planned Parenthood is a money making, propaganda machine for the democrats. They do need to go. It's a racket and a ghoulish one at that.

Yep, as I said, coup d'état. The Trumpy's being done in by pap smears.

And now, making money in return for a plethora of high-value services to women is somehow ghoulish.

Say, grl, does the spluttering apoplexy ever stop?

Yep, as I said, coup d'état. The Trumpy's being done in by pap smears.

And now, making money in return for a plethora of high-value services to women is somehow ghoulish.

Say, grl, does the spluttering apoplexy ever stop?

You tell me, I was also wondering when you'd stop...

Forum List

Back