Courage of Twelve Year Old Girl Gives Hope

Welcome to the Obamanation. I wonder if Obama will win another Nobel Peace Prize for escalating the various wars?

this would of happen with either side of president stop acting like a moron. she should of never be charge but if she knew more on whats going in Afghanistan she would know why were there.

Really? When did Afghanistan attack us?

No one claimed Afghanistan attacked us, you fool...learn to read:cuckoo:

Instead of putting the child through this abuse, the mother should have done the protest (seeing that's what she does) instead of abusing her child that way. Looks as if the mom wanted the child to be arrested.

This is very encouraging for future generations and she responded with a clarity that shames our government and our collective apathy for not holding our government accountable.

Are you saying she could write a clearer sentence than the one you just regurgitated?

Last edited:
Instead of putting the child through this abuse, the mother should have done the protest (seeing that's what she does) instead of abusing her child that way. Looks as if the mom wanted the child to be arrested.

Could it be possible the mom respect's her child's convictions and treats her like a person with her own mind?

I'm not surprised to see the accusation the mother is guilty of "child abuse." Absurdity is the first and only item available for the incompetent.

this would of happen with either side of president stop acting like a moron. she should of never be charge but if she knew more on whats going in Afghanistan she would know why were there.

Great point. So why have we been occupying Afghanistan for almost a decade? Can you respond with more depth than a MSM soundbite?

This is very encouraging for future generations and she responded with a clarity that shames our government and our collective apathy for not holding our government accountable.

Are you saying she could write a clearer sentence than the one you just regurgitated?

Not as clearly as you are saying:

"Damn! Wish I had a response to the op but since I don't I'll spit out my pacifier!"

Not as clearly as you are saying:

"Damn! Wish I had a response to the op but since I don't I'll spit out my pacifier!"

You put some thought into that.

Did it hurt you?

Great point. So why have we been occupying Afghanistan for almost a decade? Can you respond with more depth than a MSM soundbite?

Respond in-depth ? I think not....

If Al-Qaida, an international terrorist network led by Usama bin Laden, that has found refuge and support in that country is a mystery to you even after all these years, I don't think my educating you at this point is of any real value....

What is common knowledge to everyone (that doesn't have their heads firmly buried up to the neck in their rectums ) seems to have escaped your notice...
so please,
For the good of the nation and your fellow citizens, I hope you'll consider staying far away from any voting machines at election time.

Welcome to the Obamanation. I wonder if Obama will win another Nobel Peace Prize for escalating the various wars?

When they DEFENDED OBL. They allowed him the training grounds and the protection of their Country to train for and carry out attacks against the US including 9/11. Pretty simple concept except for RETARDS.

wrong. if her mother had sheltered her from the truth the girl would grow up as dumb as most of you. now at least by the time she reaches voting age she will be qualified to do it.

When they DEFENDED OBL. They allowed him the training grounds and the protection of their Country to train for and carry out attacks against the US including 9/11. Pretty simple concept except for RETARDS.

So ? and we allowed shelter for Bush. OBL is not even in the same league when it comes to murdering innocent people as Bush. Should we be occupied as well ?

They should have caught osama and executed him. Did they do that ? No.

FAIL

you and all your buddies in the military are FAILURES

now go and fuck yourself LOSER

Last edited:

So ? and we allowed shelter for Bush. OBL is not even in the same league when it comes to murdering innocent people as Bush. Should we be occupied as well ?

FAIL

Now THAT'S what I call a Pickle

giant-pickle.jpg

Respond in-depth ? I think not....

If Al-Qaida, an international terrorist network led by Usama bin Laden, that has found refuge and support in that country is a mystery to you even after all these years, I don't think my educating you at this point is of any real value....

What is common knowledge to everyone (that doesn't have their heads firmly buried up to the neck in their rectums ) seems to have escaped your notice...
so please,
For the good of the nation and your fellow citizens, I hope you'll consider staying far away from any voting machines at election time.

Even your soundbites are buried with more Vagina dust than anna nicole's coffin.

FAIL

Your gratitude for our Soldiers is quite admirable. The overwhelming majority would laugh at you for calling them losers because they know when they took their Oath they did it to defend everyone's Freedom of Speech. Including skank fuxxing coward-saturated fat asses like you who benefit from their Sacrifices even though you are too arrogant to understand how or why.

Last edited:

"The pint-sized protester says police tried to talk her into leaving before she was charged. He said 'But you're only 12. Your mind hasn't fully developed yet.' and I was like, my mind is developed to know that killing hundreds of people is wrong."
Http://www.localwireless.com/wap/ne...272881&cid=130&scid=-1&title=Local News&ith=1

There are no partisan bullets and bombs. When civilians and our Troops die they don't leave this world wondering if it was a Republican or Democratic hunk of metal that sent them to an early grave.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Bush.

At some point we, as a nation, can only hope to rise to the moral clarity of this 12 year old and realize killing people is killing people, and it is wrong.

You pro-life now?

So a 12 year old was arrested for Protesting a Democrat Senator?

I guess there are political prisoners nowadays.

What reaction did Afghanistan offer after 9E?

Why has bin laden never been charged with anything about 9E?

Since 15 hijackers came from Saudi Arabia why didn't we overthrow that government?

Before 9E happened did you scream "12/7!" to justify every absurd foreign policy we engaged?

So, when are they going to arrest the parents of the Phelps church assholes and the abortion protestors who bring their children to the protests and expose them to harrassment and nasty pictures?

Trespassing is trespassing, and don't protest require permits, you just can't disrupt everybody's lives in a protest.

Although the mother should not be charged.

You have to understand. Arresting people protesting funerals is good. Protesting Democrat politicians is bad.

You're targets matter to corrupt governments.

There are no partisan bullets and bombs. When civilians and our Troops die they don't leave this world wondering if it was a Republican or Democratic hunk of metal that sent them to an early grave.

Fuck Obama.

Fuck Bush.

At some point we, as a nation, can only hope to rise to the moral clarity of this 12 year old and realize killing people is killing people, and it is wrong.

You pro-life now?

Lol.....this isn't amateur night.