couple pleads guilty to pointing guns on blm thugs. pays fines.

Oh look. Unrepentant criminals
So far as I’m concerned their only crime was not pulling the triggers on their guns.
Because murder is always a better solution, right crack pot? :113:

According to you guys. Yes. You are the masters of industrialized murder.

There's no doubt about that.
I never know who 'you guys' are, because you magaturds have a serious context problem. If it's 'DemoRATS', swing and a miss. Again.

No, by YOU people, I mean you garden variety fascists. What you call yourself on a day to day basis is immaterial. What matters is what you support.

You support fascism.
Supporting murder for people protesting near your yard isn't fascism on your planet? Fascinating. What other batshit theories do you support?

Ummm. You are the ones murdering people, asshat.
I haven't murdered anyone, asshat.

Oh look. Unrepentant criminals
So far as I’m concerned their only crime was not pulling the triggers on their guns.
Because murder is always a better solution, right crack pot? :113:

According to you guys. Yes. You are the masters of industrialized murder.

There's no doubt about that.
I never know who 'you guys' are, because you magaturds have a serious context problem. If it's 'DemoRATS', swing and a miss. Again.

No, by YOU people, I mean you garden variety fascists. What you call yourself on a day to day basis is immaterial. What matters is what you support.

You support fascism.
Supporting murder for people protesting near your yard isn't fascism on your planet? Fascinating. What other batshit theories do you support?

Ummm. You are the ones murdering people, asshat.
I haven't murdered anyone, asshat.

You support blm, antifart, and all of the other fascist brownshirts who HAVE murdered people. So your support is duly noted as is the certainty that if you could get away with it you would murder somebody in a heartbeat.

Just like all of the other wimpy ass fascists who post here.

"The protesters, who walked through an unlocked gate onto Portland Place, a private road where the McCloskeys live, were seen exchanging words with the couple."

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg
that gate was hundreds of feet away from the idiot's property, and did not belong to the gun brandishing idiot.
Who do you think the gate belonged to?
It is a gated community. There is a larger gate for cars, and this one was on the sidewalk for foot traffic. I suppose you can say the idiots with a gun owned part of it, along with every other resident in the gated community. It was by no means owned solely by the gun nut, or was it an entrance directly to his property. The protestors walked in the street past the idiot's house, and at no time entered their personal property or threatened them.

A good first step in protecting one's home, is to locate it in a jurisdiction that respects both you and your property.

IOW, if you live in a Democrat run metro area with an activist DA, MOVE already.....

"The protesters, who walked through an unlocked gate onto Portland Place, a private road where the McCloskeys live, were seen exchanging words with the couple."

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg
that gate was hundreds of feet away from the idiot's property, and did not belong to the gun brandishing idiot.
It is a gated community. There is a larger gate for cars, and this one was on the sidewalk for foot traffic. I suppose you can say the idiots with a gun owned part of it, along with every other resident in the gated community. It was by no means owned solely by the gun nut, or was it an entrance directly to his property. The protestors walked in the street past the idiot's house, and at no time entered their personal property or threatened them.
So a bunch of criminals busted through his security gate and started rushing towards his house, exactly as he said they did. It's safe to say they weren't there to sell girl scout cookies.

In such a situation like that the prudent thing to do is arm yourself and be assertive, especially since they were severely outnumbered by the criminals and BLM riot mobs are notoriously violent arsonists. And yes, they are on tape verbally threatening the homeowners.

Last edited:

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg
So a bunch of criminals busted through his security gate and started rushing towards his house, exactly as he said they did. It's safe to say they weren't there to sell girl scout cookies.

In such a situation like that the prudent thing to do is arm yourself and be assertive, especially since they were severely outnumbered by the criminals and BLM riot mobs are notoriously violent arsonists. And yes, they are on tape verbally threatening the homeowners.
*And commit a crime and get convicted of it.

Not very good advice, bud.

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg

No. he had no personal security gate. It is a gated community. The fence is around the entire neighborhood. Not his specific property. He had no fence or gate on his property. They did break the gate, which he didn't own, and was not on his property. They were walking down the street in front of his house. Not on his property.

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg

No. he had no personal security gate. It is a gated community. The fence is around the entire neighborhood. Not his specific property. He had no fence or gate on his property. They did break the gate, which he didn't own, and was not on his property. They were walking down the street in front of his house. Not on his property.
Why are they breaking the gate? Because they are a violent mob of terrorists. The criminals then rushed towards his home according the an eyewitness. And they refused to leave. Every single one of them should be charged for their crimes.

They homeowners did what was very prudent.

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg

Why are they breaking the gate? Because they are a violent mob of terrorists. The criminals then rushed towards his home according the an eyewitness. And they refused to leave. Every single one of them should be charged for their crimes.

*And committed a crime and got convicted

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg

*And commit a crime and get convicted of it.

Not very good advice, bud.
It's excellent advice, dumbass. So they got politically prosecuted because the government caved in to the BLM terrorists.

That doesn't mean it's wise for you the cave in to the terrorists too when they threaten you. You get out your gun and if they don't back the fuck off you shoot the terrorists.

Fake news.

Here's the gate.

Broken-gate-.jpg

Nope. They were headed to protest in the street in front of a local politician's house. They just happened to be passing by the gun nut's house when he and his wife came out brandishing guns.

It's excellent advice
Committing and getting convicted of a crime? Hmm, not so sure about that.

The threat is madeup nonsense. That's why they got convicted. I don't think that has sunk in for you yet.
The homeowners were verbally threated by the active criminals. You're just too dishonest to admit that.

It was a political prosecution and they pled guilty because the legal fees to fight the totally bogus charges would be much more than the small fine.

Personally I'd let one of those BLM terrorists illegally enter my home and they would never leave alive. I would chain them up in my basement and torture the hell out of them for a few weeks. Then put them in my meat grinder and hand out free hamburgers at a BLM protest.

And if I got caught and arrested, no big deal. I would be taken to one of two prisons, and I built both of them. I know how to escape and disappear.

The homeowners were verbally threated by the active criminals.
Sure they were. Court didn't buy it. Convicted.
And of course you are wrong. You're just too stupid to know that.

You said the "court didn't buy it". You're wrong. They pled guilty in a plea bargain.

BTW, on the viral video you can hear one of the trespassers verbally threatening to rob them.

It's excellent advice

The threat is madeup nonsense. That's why they got convicted. I don't think that has sunk in for you yet.
The homeowners were verbally threated by the active criminals. You're just too dishonest to admit that.

It was a political prosecution and they pled guilty because the legal fees to fight the totally bogus charges would be much more than the small fine.

Personally I'd let one of those BLM terrorists illegally enter my home and they would never leave alive. I would chain them up in my basement and torture the hell out of them for a few weeks. Then put them in my meat grinder and hand out free hamburgers at a BLM protest.

And if I got caught and arrested, no big deal. I would be taken to one of two prisons, and I built both of them. I know how to escape and disappear.
Wow. You revel in your bullshit, don't you?

It's excellent advice

No that's you trying to gaslight; plenty of mobs just like that had committed plenty of violence, vandalism and arson. Seeing one coming down the street of a gated community they had no legitimate way to access was more than enough cause for any reasonable person to fear for their safety.

The prosecution was entirely for political reasons to placate the racist demands of a black supremacy group. And they weren't convicted, they plead it out, probably to save money....... the lawyers fees alone must have run into the tens of thousands. And the unethical activist DA could use taxpayer money to persecute and prosecute them, unlike us regular folks who have to fund our defense out of our own pockets.

What has sunken in, is that in many places in this country, the criminals will be treated better than the regular people...... and we don't like that shit.
That you're okay with it, tells me everything I need to know about you, though.

Forum List

Back