Country Star morgan wallen dropped from radio disqualified by aademy of counrey music for awards after saying 'niga

TheGreenHornet

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2017
he was overhead by a 'neighbor' coming in from a night of drinking using the word 'niga'.

First of all all those who hyperventialated over this did not understand the context it was used in....he was referring to a black friend who was under the influence and morgan used the 'n-woid' telling his other friends to take care of this 'niga' aka to make sure he gets home o.k.

This incident reminds me of stalinist russia when neighbors and even relatives ratted on each other hoping to gain favor with authorities etc.

Not even to mention blacks affecionately call each other the n word all the time and no one bats an eyelash.

he was overhead by a 'neighbor' coming in from a night of drinking using the word 'niga'.

First of all all those who hyperventialated over this did not understand the context it was used in....he was referring to a black friend who was under the influence and morgan used the 'n-woid' telling his other friends to take care of this 'niga' aka to make sure he gets home o.k.

This incident reminds me of stalinist russia when neighbors and even relatives ratted on each other hoping to gain favor with authorities etc.

Not even to mention blacks affecionately call each other the n word all the time and no one bats an eyelash.

Sieg Heil!

In what way is the Demonrat government, aligned with Big Tec NOT FASCIST.

The guy has been ERASED. His life DESTROYED over WORDS.

The First Amendment isnt to protect you only from APPROVED WORDS, but words that offend you thin skin.

• Banned

In what way is the Demonrat government, aligned with Big Tec NOT FASCIST.

The guy has been ERASED. His life DESTROYED over WORDS.

The First Amendment isnt to protect you only from APPROVED WORDS, but words that offend you thin skin.

Exactly....this is outrageous and another example of the double standard in racial matters...not that this was a racial matter....just perceived that way by idiots...this was language used in a group of friends after a night of partying and drinking...and used in private not upon a stage or in some other public venue.

Not even to mention a 'neighbor' turned him in....what has America come to?

• Banned
Liberal media would rather forgive a black man who commits murder than a white man who uses the n word.

Yes....the knives are out for white men. The big boys who took all this outrageous revenge on Morgan Wallen trying to destroy his career trying to prove they were politically correct are the ones that should be hung out to dry.

• Banned
The liberals control Country music too??

Damn!

Political Country dominates the nation....some of us have been pointing this out long time now...time everyone realizes that no one should kowtow to this fallacious ideology.

BTW it is not just liberals that have caved in on political correctness...lots of everyday people submit to it willingly and stupidly because they have been propagandized by the media.

Of course everyone understands liberals are beyond stupid...but their stupidity has infected lots of people that should know better...you see them on here.

One reason why so many threads disappear, are closed down and or moved.

I heard that he said it to a friend. Thus is a bit extreme.

Exactly....he was referring to an inebriated friend ...urging his other friends to take care of him....make sure he got home safely...the type of thing friends when they are under the infuence say affectionately not in any mean or derogatory sense.

Someone who has black friends and or are is around a lot of blacks hear the woid 'niga' often by blacks using that or the more extreme form that rhymes with jigger.....if you around a lot of language like that it rubs off on you and you tend to talk like your friends.

Last edited:

Exactly....he was referring to an inebriated friend ...urging his other friends to take care of him....make sure he got home safely...the type of thing friends when they are under the infuence say affectionately no in any mean or derogatory sense.
It is not the word, but how and why you say it.

It sounds like he has a drinking problem along with a poor choice of drinking buddies

does jussie smollet still have a carreer?

Exactly....he was referring to an inebriated friend ...urging his other friends to take care of him....make sure he got home safely...the type of thing friends when they are under the infuence say affectionately no in any mean or derogatory sense.

Someone who has black friends and or are is around a lot of blacks hear the woid 'niga' often by blacks using that or the more extreme form that rhymes with jigger.....if you around a lot of language like that it rubs off on you and you tend to talk like your friends.
Was just going to laugh and move on..but...I have to ask..do you have black friends that you..assuming you're white..use the term 'nigga' or any of its forms when referring to them or more generally? I would find that..odd.
I do have some black friends..friends spanning 50 years, in some cases. Some of them do use the terms..most do not. Despite being around many of these people for decades, I've never felt impelled to use the term 'nigga' to any of them..or to my white friends either.

When I made it clear years ago that I found Cracker and white boy offensive..they apologized, how about that?

I think like many do..that being drunk and tired allows a person's true nature to emerge..if you feel differently..well..go buy his album, I suspect he's going to need the money.

Frankly, the context of the use of this word or any other should not be open for debate. This is America . . . land of the free, home of the brave . . . ring a bell? If this dude wanted to stand on his roof and shout ni**er across the whole town he should have been able to do it without fear of reprisal from any State or State sponsored authority or media outlet. Hundreds and hundreds of thousands of US Troops have given their lives in defense of our ability to think and speak freely. Fuck the radical left American Soviets and their wittle feelings.

Was just going to laugh and move on..but...I have to ask..do you have black friends that you..assuming you're white..use the term 'nigga' or any of its forms when referring to them or more generally? I would find that..odd.
I do have some black friends..friends spanning 50 years, in some cases. Some of them do use the terms..most do not. Despite being around many of these people for decades, I've never felt impelled to use the term 'nigga' to any of them..or to my white friends either.

When I made it clear years ago that I found Cracker and white boy offensive..they apologized, how about that?

I think like many do..that being drunk and tired allows a person's true nature to emerge..if you feel differently..well..go buy his album, I suspect he's going to need the money.
The point is nobody out drinking with friends should have to worry about losing his job over ANYTHING he says. Unless maybe you call you boss a Democrat or something like that..

The liberals control Country music too??

Damn!

Political Country dominates the nation....some of us have been pointing this out long time now...time everyone realizes that no one should kowtow to this fallacious ideology.

BTW it is not just liberals that have caved in on political correctness...lots of everyday people submit to it willingly and stupidly because they have been propagandized by the media.

Of course everyone understands liberals are beyond stupid...but their stupidity has infected lots of people that should know better...you see them on here.

One reason why so many threads disappear, are closed down and or moved.
I am sure you missed when I posted this story yesterday ...

You also missed when I pointed out that black country singer Mickey Guyton stood up for Morgan and said he deserved a second chance...

But morons like you were still pissed at her when she said this....

"When I read comments saying 'this is not who we are' I laugh because this is exactly who country music is. I've witnessed it for 10 gd years," Guyton tweeted on Wednesday morning (Jan. 3). "You guys should just read some of the vile comments hurled at me on a daily basis. It's a cold hard truth to face but it is the truth."

She also said "people need to be given a chance to change, including Morgan -- and hopes he sees the error in his ways ... adding that tossing someone out permanently isn't a solution."

This incident reminds me of the case where a white kid on a school bus with a black bus driver whilst jesting with his black friends referred to one of them as 'nigha'

Whereupon the adult black bus driver attacked the white kid.

Another example of the double standard....when our constitution was written there is no mention of any double standard---what is mention is that we should all be treated equally....not one group treated on way and another group treated another way.

This incident reminds me of the case where a white kid on a school bus with a black bus driver whilst jesting with his black friends referred to one of them as 'nigha'

Whereupon the adult black bus driver attacked the white kid.

Another example of the double standard....when our constitution was written there is no mention of any double standard---what is mention is that we should all be treated equally....not one group treated on way and another group treated another way.
Yea, its unfair that white folks can't freely say the N-word like the good old days.....I wonder why they had to stop all of that.....

Did something bad happen?

Forum List

Back