country music star Jason Aldean sparks controversy with his anti blm song

Funny thing, I just saw the video for the first time a few minutes ago, too.

Weird -- I must have seen the wrong video, because there are no shots of the Insurrection, with Trumpsters beating the shit out of helpless, injured Capitol cops laying on the ground, bleeding. That one guy who was hammering on the cop with an American flag really would have been a powerful moment of visual duality.

Much ado about nothing. It's a song and video for the rubes and their BLM/Antifa fixation, and that's fine. Bitching about it nationally won't accomplish anything.

Last edited:

Weird -- I must have seen the wrong video, because there are no shots of the Insurrection, with Trumpsters beating the shit out of helpless, injured Capitol cops laying on the ground, bleeding.

Much ado about nothing. It's a song and video for the rubes, and that's fine. Bitching about it nationally won't accomplish anything.
Lol

The only person in the video I kind of am sure was black was the hooded guy with a gun jumping onto the counter in the earlier part of the video. To be honest, they showed riot cops more than rioters themselves.

Weird -- I must have seen the wrong video, because there are no shots of the Insurrection, with Trumpsters beating the shit out of helpless, injured Capitol cops laying on the ground, bleeding. That one guy who was hammering on the cop with an American flag really would have been a powerful moment of duality.

Much ado about nothing. It's a song and video for the rubes, and that's fine. Bitching about it nationally won't accomplish anything.
it has made a colossal amount of money...i think thats why it actually bothers the cmmunsts....they want people to be broke and to weak to fight back against big brother

Just watched the Aldean video "Try That In A Small Town"...and I think I know why white liberals are so hell-bent on calling it "racist". It isn't from the riot footage used featuring black folks rioting...it barely does, 90% of the cut scenes showing rioting shows antifa moonbat crackers, if not more. And that's why...they like to use blacks as shields for their bad behavior. White leftists are pussies & that's why they have to lie to black folks about what is in the video. And they count on black people not listening to country music to help their little game of telephone to work to their benefit. Watch the video...you can count the black individuals on one hand in the riot cut scenes. Lol

Evidence:

I love country music and generally most of Aldean's music. I was disappointed to hear about the crap surrounding his newest video, I have not watched it, but did see an article that indicated that the opening scene is in front of a courthouse that is notorious for a lynching:

The History of the Lynching Site Where Jason Aldean Filmed a Music Video​

Henry Choate, an 18-year-old Black man, was hanged outside the Maury County Courthouse in Tennessee in 1927 after he was falsely accused of attacking a white girl.​

Weird -- I must have seen the wrong video, because there are no shots of the Insurrection, with Trumpsters beating the shit out of helpless, injured Capitol cops laying on the ground, bleeding. That one guy who was hammering on the cop with an American flag really would have been a powerful moment of visual duality.

Much ado about nothing. It's a song and video for the rubes and their BLM/Antifa fixation, and that's fine. Bitching about it nationally won't accomplish anything.
During the Summer of Love riots all over America I warned libs that no good would come from Democrats allowing leftwing radicals to run wild in the streets

But you were having too much fun watching our country burn to enforce the law

That led directly to the riot in the capital building

Just watched the Aldean video "Try That In A Small Town"...and I think I know why white liberals are so hell-bent on calling it "racist". It isn't from the riot footage used featuring black folks rioting...it barely does, 90% of the cut scenes showing rioting shows antifa moonbat crackers, if not more. And that's why...they like to use blacks as shields for their bad behavior. White leftists are pussies & that's why they have to lie to black folks about what is in the video. And they count on black people not listening to country music to help their little game of telephone to work to their benefit. Watch the video...you can count the black individuals on one hand in the riot cut scenes. Lol

Evidence:

One other thing, I get the impression that most people don't know the difference between a protest march or other constitutionally protected activity and rioting. The rioters usually are using the protestors as cover however, what occurred on January 6th at our Capitol may have been in "protest" to the election results however it was not constitutionally protected activity.

It takes a bit of research to understand the difference.

Last edited:

Why is Jason Aldean’s ‘Try That in a Small Town’ so much more controversial than the average hip-hop track?​

Some people just discovering country music? :)

Forum List

Back