Council of Europe: 46 states urged not to recognize Putin as president in the future

:eusa_think:Let's see, Russia is about 300 billion dollars in debt. We are 33 trillion dollars in debt. Who is destroying what again?

I owe you a dollar.
I will pay you back in 1 million seconds. You will be paid in 11 days.
I will pay you back in 1 billion seconds. You will be paid in 31 years.
I will pay you back in 1 trillion seconds. You will be paid in 31,700. years.

Whose outlook is brighter?

We are flat ass broke. That's one thing. But to borrow money at high interest rates and then just hand it out like it was Halloween candy is just plain nuts.
The world still buys US Treasuries and consider them the backbone of their portfolios, but there no market for Russian bonds.

What do you suppose that means?

Russia to the WEF:
When I spoke at the Davos Forum a year and a half ago, I also stressed that the era of a unipolar world order has come to an end.
I want to start with this, as there is no way around it. This era has ended despite all the attempts to maintain and preserve it at all costs. Change is a natural process of history, as it is difficult to reconcile the diversity of civilisations and the richness of cultures on the planet with political, economic or other stereotypes – these do not work here, they are imposed by one centre in a rough and no-compromise manner.

And that is why they have to do something about Putin. As long as the USA has a democrat in office we belong to the WEF. Their only concern is Trump getting back in.
Putin is another story. Russia has a leader that refuses to give up their sovereignty.
Total fantasy, spoonfed to you by some AM radio goober.

They have to do something about the maniac Putin, because he is invading his european neighbors under the shield of an offensive nuclear threat.

Unlike Biden, they can't threaten Russia's sovereignty because Putin isn't a globalist. His first loyalty is to Russia, not the WEF. If the WEF wants to takeover the world in 7 years, Putin has to go. So the "Council of Europe" wants everyone to pretend he's not really in power. That is what this shit is all about.
Just who do those scumbags think they are? they are under the illusion they are dealing with Venezuela.

Total fantasy, spoonfed to you by some AM radio goober.

They have to do something about the maniac Putin, because he is invading his european neighbors under the shield of an offensive nuclear threat.
The maniacs are in the Whitehouse and Brussels, what world do you live in ? sounds like a Truman Show World.

what those losers think?

putin´s Ruble Collapse is Destroying Moscow Oil Industry - Export Ban Remains & Gasoline Shortages​

The Russian national football team failed to beat the Kenyan team in a friendly match that ended in a draw. The match against the Kenyan team was the final one for the Russian team at the October training camp.

👉 Russians are expecting an increase in prices for medicines and baby food in glass containers. This is due to the rising cost of glass packaging itself and logistics costs, notes Baza. Shipping costs have risen 40% since the summer and could continue to rise due to rising gasoline prices in Russia. To compensate for costs, some pharmaceutical companies will, whenever possible, abandon glass containers in favor of plastic.

👉 This year could be one of the worst for startups. Carta estimates that 467 projects it worked with closed in 2022. In the first three quarters of 2023, the figure has already reached 543. Carta expects that the “deaths” of startups will continue in the coming quarters, although the situation with the search for funding should improve.

👉 🇪🇪 In Estonia, a Russian was fined 400 euros (40 thousand ₽) for the St. George ribbon on a car. The Estonian Parliament passed a law banning the use of “hostile symbols” in April last year.

👉 Russian Finance Minister Anton Siluanov allowed discussion of the topic of adjusting basic taxes, but promised not to raise them in the next three years. (Deny what you know is coming won’t you!)

👉 The situation in the special operation zone looks stable and confident, ” reported Defense Minister Sergei Shoigu. (Russia is losing a constant number of troops, equipment and territory daily, therefore it is stable and projected) 🤣

👉 The State Duma wants to allow those convicted of serious and especially serious crimes (except murder and sexual violence) to work as teachers and trainers 10 years after their release. Before this, they will have to obtain permission from the commission on juvenile affairs, and also engage in charity

👉 India is unhappy that it has to pay for Russian oil in yuan - Reuters. According to the agency, the country is already delaying payment for at least seven shipments. Last year, India launched a mechanism for international trade settlements in rupees. However, Russian exporters had difficulty withdrawing proceeds in rupees, which could only be converted in India and with regulatory approval.

(Nothing can be done about that, Rupees doesn’t fund the #Uyghur genocide ?)

👉 Russian Central Bank Governor Nabiullina's access to Google admin was taken away.

The Germans deserve all they get as far as power goes, i don't mean many of the German people but the scumbags who are in power, if they can collaborate in an act of terror against their own Country, Nordstream 2 they should be charged with treason.

Dear idiot mine, the USA declared war on Germany because of this stupid pipeline and never heard the German comment "What's wrong with you, guys? Nord Stream 2 is only a pipeline!"

Yes indeed - this totally senseless, stupid and criminal war on Europe which Russia started in the Ukraine is somehow a little problem. I suggest Russia should leave the Ukraine with all of her soldiers. Yesterday. The problem is only to convince them to do so. This try to do the Ukrainians now with the help of friends.

Dear idiot mine, the USA declared war on Germany because of this stupid pipeline and never heard the German comment "What's wrong with you, guys? Nord Stream 2 is only a pipeline!"
What are you barking about, that pipeline was built as a joint project with Russia at German request, then the cowards in the German Government helped destroy it on American orders,that doesn't help Germany it puts companies and workers out of business, they are pathetic

Forum List

Back