Coultergeist Compares Wall St Protesters To...Wait For It...Nazis

So how is she wrong in her comparison?

You did actually listen to the statements in context to find out right?

of course not...

uh huh.....she called them nazis....

Again, what as wrong with her comparisons?

are you saying that no group of people acts like nazis? Seriously? You seriously think there are no valid comparisons?

You havent even bothered to listen to the comparison to get her point and you are saying she is wrong. Do some thinking for once in your life and use your brain.

What statements do I need to to hear in order to come to the false conclusion that Wall St protesters are akin to Nazis? :cuckoo:

And how do you know if it's a false conclusion if you dont bother listening to the connection?

Why on earth do you criticize something you havent bothered listening to?

i listened, she is calling the left Nazis.
So your context angle is a failure

Thank you for proving you are one of the biggest liars on the board:)

ann-coulter-s.jpg

What statements do I need to to hear in order to come to the false conclusion that Wall St protesters are akin to Nazis? :cuckoo:

And how do you know if it's a false conclusion if you dont bother listening to the connection?

You have made a claim. Provide evidence your claim is true. Or admit you are a lying piece of garbage.

She is lumping those groups as leftwing totalitarians. Therefore she is saying these protesters are the same as those groups.

I listened to her words. One has to put it into Ann context to understand what she is doing.

Her just saying to say it is bullshit.

So they aren't leftwing totalitarians? Since when?

No, she isn't. She is calling you stupid - and that is a pretty fucking accurate assessment.

She said that this group of people is using economic rhetoric that is similar to the economic rhetoric of Nazis. Which is true - Nazis used very anti-capitalist and anti-corporatist rhetoric too. That is one very specific facet of what Nazism was. If you can't see the difference in a comparison on one similarity and outright saying "They're Nazis", you are stupid.

I suggest you listen again, this time with your head outside your ass so the shit isn't clogging your ears.

Well if Pelosi skank can do it why can't Coulter? You wouldn't be showing your double standard now would ya boys?

Deflection noted.

Pointing out your flagrant hypocrisy on the subject is "deflection?"

You are a boob. That was clear when you picked an avatar and jump into black issues to pretend you're black so you can go all teenage girl when someone takes you seriously. My bad, I shall not take you seriously again, girlfriend. Now you can have a cow because you're not a girl. Or maybe you are. You seriously take yourself too seriously...

Generally, I find this quite entertaining.

Apparently, some people on the left are actually too stupid to understand Ann Coulter... who is hardly an intellectual giant.

:lmao:

Man, that is funny.

She said that this group of people is using economic rhetoric that is similar to the economic rhetoric of Nazis. Which is true - Nazis used very anti-capitalist and anti-corporatist rhetoric too. That is one very specific facet of what Nazism was. If you can't see the difference in a comparison on one similarity and outright saying "They're Nazis", you are stupid.

your post shows you are a like a retard trying to grasp politics.
See now i didnt say you are a retard, i am just comparing you to one.

And you can't read my post and see why your analogy is perhaps the dumbest thing you've said in this thread yet.

I suggest you listen again, this time with your head outside your ass so the shit isn't clogging your ears.

That's two reps I owe you now.

:lol::lol:

your post shows you are a like a retard trying to grasp politics.
See now i didnt say you are a retard, i am just comparing you to one.

I suggest you file a lawsuit against your old High school, they obviously did not teach you how the English language works nor how to comprehend simple concepts.

I repeat you lying piece of human garbage, provide the quote where she says anything akin to the protestors are Nazis. Then explain how they are not far left totalitarians and explain how the listed quote is in fact not true.

She is lumping those groups as leftwing totalitarians. Therefore she is saying these protesters are the same as those groups.

I listened to her words. One has to put it into Ann context to understand what she is doing.

Her just saying to say it is bullshit.

So they aren't leftwing totalitarians? Since when?

so then i was right and i wasnt lying.
Thank you for proving me right.

Nope. Still lying. But you cant see the nuance here.

she is comparing them to Nazis and therefore saying they are just like them.

Ill go even one step beyond that and say she is calling them commies, and nazis in the same sentence.

come on you are better than this. i never insult you, i expect the same at least from you.

No, she isn't. And if you can't understand that, then Don't Taz is absolutely accurate in his assessment of your 'listening' skills.

Generally, I find this quite entertaining.

Apparently, some people on the left are actually too stupid to understand Ann Coulter... who is hardly an intellectual giant.

:lmao:

Man, that is funny.

What's funny is she's the mirror image of the left. They hate her the most because she is the most like them. I personally find her annoying when she's on TV for that reason. I want to be bigger then the left, not like them.

But she is the best modern political writer. As a libertarian I tend to agree with her on fiscal issues and disagree on social ones. But regardless of the topic she is gifted at stating and supporting her views. The problem with liberal writers is they only write for people who already agree with them. They assume the truth of liberal views and then mock anyone who disagrees with them. Coulter explains her views well then mocks people who disagree with them. She's never changed my mind on an issue, but she's entertaining to read.

Forum List

Back