Coultergeist Compares Wall St Protesters To...Wait For It...Nazis

no problem, but deflection noted.

No deflection at all you lying piece of human garbage. Provide the specific quote where she labels them Nazis. Then explain how they are NOT far left totalitarians.

already explained it.
Its amusing how you guys are defending her.

Look you ignorant imbecile what you have quoted is her comparing the protestors to revolutions of the past. One of which was the Nazis movement. Her comparison is correct and valid. You have yet to explain how she called them Nazis. She did no such thing.

You have yet to explain how they are not far left totalitarians as well.

I realize in your demented world that public education you got did not teach you proper history nor how to read or understand the English language. Do us all a favor and teach your self.

so then i was right and i wasnt lying.
Thank you for proving me right.

Nope. Still lying. But you cant see the nuance here.

well no i can see your point, i just disagree.

and now we have gotten to the "X person didnt Literally say X word, so therefore you are a liar" game.

Shrug, its an old tactic both sides love to use when defending their champions.

So you admit she didn't say what you're claiming. Yet you are still going to claim she said it.

That would be called lying genius.

Generally, I find this quite entertaining.

Apparently, some people on the left are actually too stupid to understand Ann Coulter... who is hardly an intellectual giant.

:lmao:

Man, that is funny.

What's funny is she's the mirror image of the left. They hate her the most because she is the most like them. I personally find her annoying when she's on TV for that reason. I want to be bigger then the left, not like them.

But she is the best modern political writer. As a libertarian I tend to agree with her on fiscal issues and disagree on social ones. But regardless of the topic she is gifted at stating and supporting her views. The problem with liberal writers is they only write for people who already agree with them. They assume the truth of liberal views and then mock anyone who disagrees with them. Coulter explains her views well then mocks people who disagree with them. She's never changed my mind on an issue, but she's entertaining to read.

I don't really read that much of hers.... mainly because I find her arguments to be shallow and simplistic. She lacks any depth of understanding... or at least, her writing does. I have seen her produce some very insightful and comprehensive arguments but, generally, she does not. I find myself consistently disappointed in her.

she is comparing them to Nazis and therefore saying they are just like them.

Ill go even one step beyond that and say she is calling them commies, and nazis in the same sentence.

come on you are better than this. i never insult you, i expect the same at least from you.

No, she isn't. And if you can't understand that, then Don't Taz is absolutely accurate in his assessment of your 'listening' skills.

hey stinky twat, hows your day going?

And yeah she is.

Does your mother know how disrespectful you are to women?

and now we have gotten to the "X person didnt Literally say X word, so therefore you are a liar" game.

Not only didn't she say it, you admit she didn't say it. You ADMIT to being a liar. Once again she compared the protestors to a slew of revolutionaries and their beginnings, one of which happened ( truthfully) to be the Nazi movement. She did not call them Nazis.

You argued that she called them left wing totalitarians as if that is not true. It is true, they ARE. She made the point by pointing out all the similar movements in the past.

These people want to force their views on the whole society, damned with democracy, damned with the rule of law. Their demands are ignorant, poorly worded, poorly thought out and the ramblings of morons. IF they got their way it would accomplish nothing but anarchy.

No, she isn't. And if you can't understand that, then Don't Taz is absolutely accurate in his assessment of your 'listening' skills.

And yeah she is.

Don't waste your time getting through that thick skull of his, Avatar. He does not have the intellectual capacity to understand it. He need not 'respect' me... in fact, I prefer him not to. I appreciate respect from intelligent people, not the rabid hordes.

Generally, I find this quite entertaining.

Apparently, some people on the left are actually too stupid to understand Ann Coulter... who is hardly an intellectual giant.

:lmao:

Man, that is funny.

What's funny is she's the mirror image of the left. They hate her the most because she is the most like them. I personally find her annoying when she's on TV for that reason. I want to be bigger then the left, not like them.

But she is the best modern political writer. As a libertarian I tend to agree with her on fiscal issues and disagree on social ones. But regardless of the topic she is gifted at stating and supporting her views. The problem with liberal writers is they only write for people who already agree with them. They assume the truth of liberal views and then mock anyone who disagrees with them. Coulter explains her views well then mocks people who disagree with them. She's never changed my mind on an issue, but she's entertaining to read.

I don't really read that much of hers.... mainly because I find her arguments to be shallow and simplistic. She lacks any depth of understanding... or at least, her writing does. I have seen her produce some very insightful and comprehensive arguments but, generally, she does not. I find myself consistently disappointed in her.

Personally I think you're letting what the left says about you bother you when you read her work rather then evaluating it for what it is. As I said I disagree with her on a range of issues. But of anyone who writes political books I can't see how you could call her "shallow and simplistic" unless you are saying they all are.

To clarify when I say political book, I'm referring to books within the field of politics, not books in fields like economics or history that have political implications but weren't written for the primary purpose of making political points.

Surprise! Ann "Skeletor" Coulter compared the Occupy Wall St protesters to Nazis. So, let's get this straight: Tea Party protesters = freedom-loving patriots; Wall St protesters = Nazis. You can always tell when the right can't come up with a legitimate argument - they break out the Nazi card.

Ann Coulter: Occupy Wall Street Protesters Are Like Nazis (VIDEO)

Ann Coulter made some rather surprising analogies on Monday when she compared the Occupy Wall Street movement to Nazism and the French Revolution.

Coulter was speaking to Fox Business' Eric Bolling, who seemed to share her less-than-charitable views of the protests, which have gained widespread attention and sparked similar demonstrations in cities across the U.S.

Bolling first quoted the protesters' use of the phrases, "demolition of capitalism" and "if we can learn to share we can all live in prosperity," and asked Coulter for her reaction. Coulter responded quickly that these terms could have been said right "before the French Revolution, the Russian Revolution, and with only slight modification when the Nazis were coming to power...This is always the beginning of totalitarianism."

Yeah? Good for Coulter. Personally;y, think they're just a bunch if witless rubes. But that;s just me.

No you're just fucking wrong, like you are most of the time. I don't even give a shit about Anne Coulter. You'd think when every participant in the thread is jumping on you about this you might actually stop and think, but I guess that's the crux. You'd have to think.

Stupid rhetoric calls for stupid rhetoric I guess. Coutler calls them Nazis and Josef tries to equate them to Tea Partiers. Only an idiot would be unable to recognize glaring differences.

Speaking of idiots....I did not equate anybody to Tea Partiers. I said that some of the conservatives who cheered Tea Party protesters are now calling Wall St protesters 'Nazis'. Learn to read.

You inferred they should be regarded in the same light as Tea Partiers. Again, you're so stupid you can't see that. And noone called them Nazis. She did say they used similar rhetoric. Again proving you are an idiot and have no basic ability to discern actual meaning.

No I didn't, you fucking dumb ass. I said that to conservatives, Tea Party protesters are patriots, but Wall St protesters are Nazis. That's not the same as equating the two to each other. Point being, to Coultergeist, right-wing protest is okay, but left-wing protest is akin to Nazis. You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot. Learn to read, douchebag.

Speaking of idiots....I did not equate anybody to Tea Partiers. I said that some of the conservatives who cheered Tea Party protesters are now calling Wall St protesters 'Nazis'. Learn to read.

You inferred they should be regarded in the same light as Tea Partiers. Again, you're so stupid you can't see that. And noone called them Nazis. She did say they used similar rhetoric. Again proving you are an idiot and have no basic ability to discern actual meaning.

No I didn't, you fucking dumb ass. I said that to conservatives, Tea Party protesters are patriots, but Wall St protesters are Nazis. That's not the same as equating the two to each other. Point being, to Coultergeist, right-wing protest is okay, but left-wing protest is akin to Nazis. You. Are. A. Fucking. Idiot. Learn to read, douchebag.

Provide the quote where she called them Nazis.

So you admit she didn't say what you're claiming. Yet you are still going to claim she said it.

That would be called lying genius.

its called nuance :)

And i know Ann and her history. Dont try to excuse her because you agree with her. She is saying this in order to grab attention because this issue is starting to get bigger in the media spotlight.

Try not to ignore the context now.
like all performers she'd pimp out her kids and do goat sex to stay in it!

So how is she wrong in her comparison?

You did actually listen to the statements in context to find out right?

of course not...

What statements do I need to to hear in order to come to the false conclusion that Wall St protesters are akin to Nazis? :cuckoo:

And how do you know if it's a false conclusion if you dont bother listening to the connection?

Why on earth do you criticize something you havent bothered listening to?

Are you seriously trying to compel me to open my mind and entertain the delusion that the Wall St protesters just might be Nazis? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Personally I think you're letting what the left says about you bother you when you read her work rather then evaluating it for what it is. As I said I disagree with her on a range of issues. But of anyone who writes political books I can't see how you could call her "shallow and simplistic" unless you are saying they all are.

To clarify when I say political book, I'm referring to books within the field of politics, not books in fields like economics or history that have political implications but weren't written for the primary purpose of making political points.

Nothing anyone says about me 'bothers me'. I do not take anonymous words of fools as anything more than what they are. Words.

My evaluation of Coulter comes from reading her books - which are not bad - but not blindingly brilliant either. It is her touting, the tv crap, that I find hard to tolerate. I appreciate the need to make points in very short, sharp sentences but she often goes for controversy over content. And I dislike that.

And yeah she is.

Don't waste your time getting through that thick skull of his, Avatar. He does not have the intellectual capacity to understand it. He need not 'respect' me... in fact, I prefer him not to. I appreciate respect from intelligent people, not the rabid hordes.

You may be alright with it. But as a man I cannot be satisfied to see a man disrespect a woman and not say anything. It's just not right.

Surprise! Ann "Skeletor" Coulter compared the Occupy Wall St protesters to Nazis. So, let's get this straight: Tea Party protesters = freedom-loving patriots; Wall St protesters = Nazis. You can always tell when the right can't come up with a legitimate argument - they break out the Nazi card.

I am NO fan of Anne Coulter, but you are full of shit. This is what she said verbatim:

"All of those quotes could have been said in 1789 France before the French Revolution or the Russian Revolution, or with only slight modification, when the Nazis were coming to power, Cuba under Fidel Castro, or Hugo Chavez in Venezuela. This is always the beginning of Totalitarianism."​

She very clearly brought up the similarities of this Protest Wall Street movement with the beginnings of historical revolutions of the past. She didn't call anybody a Nazi.

I'm getting so sick of you people and your bullshit lies. Go suck a dick.

I see you're projecting again. Craving some tasty dick on your pursed lips? Don't worry, your next curbside customer will be along any minute.

Forum List

Back