Could you find what is strange in this photo ?

I find it strange that all of them haven't slept with me.

But then I wasn't alive back then, so....
But if you HAD been alive back then, all of these ladies most likely would've WANTED to sleep with you. So there's THAT.

Probably so. I would have had Zippo lighters, light bulbs, can openers, and other trinkets to trade for sex.

Things they didn't have back then.

:auiqs.jpg:

Okay...just talked to my wife who has a degree in art. She stated that the portrait was cut and a person was removed and the right side of that
photo has been repainted with the hand left on the shoulder. If you look close you can see it in the detail on the right side top row person's dress.
I'm glad that I married a woman that was smarter than me.

Okay...just talked to my wife who has a degree in art. She stated that the portrait was cut and a person was removed and the right side of that
photo has been repainted with the hand left on the shoulder. If you look close you can see it in the detail on the right side top row person's dress.
I'm glad that I married a woman that was smarter than me.
The photograph was taken back in 1900 and shows a group of ten young women in a spinning mill, all dressed for work. At a glance, the photo represents a snapshot of what life was like for these girls. But a more rigorous investigation reveals something more disturbing.
In my link Meister the photograph would have been analyzed a link from Facebook:
But I agree with your wife because the hand does not appear to be that of a child and the fingers are too long and misplaced

Looks fairly obvious that someone was removed from the photo.
You can see several clues to that:
1) The girls right shadow looks doctored, the black line on the edge shouldn't be there.
2) The wrinkles on the girls dress standing behind her don't look natural. They end abruptly and begin again with smooth material between them.
3) Someone painted over the photo... ask yourself how much more likely that is than a "ghost hand".

The black line around the shoulder is the most obvious thing

I give the link of Belfast Live in my post before who would have examined the photo and for them the photo was not manipulated but I will put the photo here and I find personally that the hand is too twisted to be "real"
And i agree with you and i see it the other girls don't have this black line : The girls right shadow looks doctored, the black line on the edge shouldn't be there.

1600926994394.png

Forum List

Back