Could you accept Trump's ouster in exchange for a sanitized Government?

leecross

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2019

I wonder if I could.

Nothing he has done is worse than the things done by the "Swamp Creatures."

He would survive minor transgressions, based on what we know now.

If the government would be thoroughly sanitized, Trump's transgressions would be seen in the proper context and he and we would have survived these stormy seas and perilous voyage together.

But if a thorough Beltway cleaning revealed offenses by DJT which were not easily forgiven or overlooked, and he went down as part of a government-wide cleansing, would you still want the government cleaned?

I wonder if I could go along with that.

Last edited:
The problem is......

While the right would consider "sanitizing" to mean eliminating ALL corruption.....
The Dems would define "sanitizing" as the total and absolute removal of ANYONE not inline with their agenda / thinking

Thomas Jefferson got it right.....there is only one way to "sanitize" the government

Meaningless question unless you define "sanitized". Anyway Trump just needs to resign already. He absolutely hates his job. The only part he likes is speaking before a friendly crowd and he can do that anyway.

Meaningless question unless you define "sanitized". Anyway Trump just needs to resign already. He absolutely hates his job. The only part he likes is speaking before a friendly crowd and he can do that anyway.

Nonsense.

He hates his job so much that he hunkered down in the WH over the holidays except for flying into Iraq.

The real truth is that he is having fun!
Why aren't you?

I wonder if I could.

If the government would be thoroughly sanitized, Trump's transgressions would be seen in the proper context and he and we would have survived these stormy seas and perilous voyage together.

But if a thorough Beltway cleaning revealed offenses by DJT which were not easily forgiven or overlooked, and he went down as part of a government-wide cleansing, would you still want the government cleaned?

I see no basis for curbing him and if there were a basis there would be no need to bargain and exchange regarding ditching him. I don't particularly like him, but a do hate the democrats, so he is a convenient 4-year port in the storm is suppose.

I wonder if I could.

Nah , I just want him voted out of office. History will view him as a disgrace, regardless of how he leaves.

The problem is......

While the right would consider "sanitizing" to mean eliminating ALL corruption.....
The Dems would define "sanitizing" as the total and absolute removal of ANYONE not inline with their agenda / thinking

Thomas Jefferson got it right.....there is only one way to "sanitize" the government

Nonsense.

See and learn from the McCarthy Hearings.

McCarthy Vindicated at Last
By Phil Brennan
Tuesday, 18 Dec 2007 2:18 PM

In May 1957, after the death of Sen. Joe McCarthy, J. Edgar Hoover told former State Department official Harris Houston, widely known among intelligence agents as the leading expert on Communist infiltration of the federal government, that it would be another 50 years before the American people appreciated what Joe McCarthy had done for them.

Well those 50 years have passed, and if Stan Evans, an old fellow Cold War warrior and friend, has anything to say about it, the real story of Joseph Raymond McCarthy and what he did for his nation will finally be known.
In his new book "Blacklisted by History, The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies," M. Stanton Evans provides a meticulously documented examination of Joe's attempts to alert the American people to the extent of Communist infiltration of the federal government and other American institutions.

Case by case, Evans reveals the unimpeachable evidence that all of the so-called victims of McCarthy's crusade against Communist subversion — every single one of them — really were Communists and agents of a hostile foreign power: the Soviet Union. Evan's long decades of dogged research should at last put at rest the vicious slanders that plagued Joe McCarthy in his Senate career and followed him into the grave."

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/322450/53

The problem is......

Nonsense.

See and learn from the McCarthy Hearings.

McCarthy Vindicated at Last
By Phil Brennan
Tuesday, 18 Dec 2007 2:18 PM

In May 1957, after the death of Sen. Joe McCarthy, J. Edgar Hoover told former State Department official Harris Houston, widely known among intelligence agents as the leading expert on Communist infiltration of the federal government, that it would be another 50 years before the American people appreciated what Joe McCarthy had done for them.

Well those 50 years have passed, and if Stan Evans, an old fellow Cold War warrior and friend, has anything to say about it, the real story of Joseph Raymond McCarthy and what he did for his nation will finally be known.
In his new book "Blacklisted by History, The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies," M. Stanton Evans provides a meticulously documented examination of Joe's attempts to alert the American people to the extent of Communist infiltration of the federal government and other American institutions.

Case by case, Evans reveals the unimpeachable evidence that all of the so-called victims of McCarthy's crusade against Communist subversion — every single one of them — really were Communists and agents of a hostile foreign power: the Soviet Union. Evan's long decades of dogged research should at last put at rest the vicious slanders that plagued Joe McCarthy in his Senate career and followed him into the grave."

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/322450/53
haha... what a steaming pile of shit that article is...

"Evans reveals the unimpeachable evidence that all of the so-called victims of McCarthy's crusade against Communist subversion — every single one of them — really were Communists and agents of a hostile foreign power: the Soviet Union. "

There's a reason idiots like this Evans guy are relegated to living under rocks...

Trump is the Swamp Creature LEADER...with va horde of similar skegs in tow.

I give you the asshole prosecutor who broke the law to get the pedophile Epstein off and just ONE example.

He's STILL in Trump's cabinet. It looks like that Cabinet job was the REWARD for getting Trump'e pedophile neighbor off

McCarthy?

Are you kidding?

That corrupt bastard was discredited DECADES ago.

Why am I not surprised that you admire that prick

On what do you base your claim that he hates his job? I'm sure he hates all the douchebags like you, but he enjoys triggering your.

McCarthy?

Are you kidding?

That corrupt bastard was discredited DECADES ago.

Why am I not surprised that you admire that prick

Declassified documents reveal that everything McCarthy said was true.

He has a developer's mentality.

He has a vision of how beautiful the finished project will be.

And he knew it would be a challenge.

He enjoys the job and is just now getting comfortable using the tools at his disposal, to create the finished beautiful project he always had in mind.

You don't know your a-hole from your elbow.

The only way to Sanitize the US Federal Government involves executing every current and former Federal elected official, firing every current Federal employee (including every officer of the US Military) and putting together a commission to re-write the language of the US Constitution.

Note: I didn’t say update or revise the document, just rewrite it with the original meaning, just modern language. The language of the appropriate Anendments would be written into the document. The language of the Bill of Rights would be updated as well.

Only after thst was done and approved would there be any thought to new Anendments or updates to the document - of which I think we need MANY.

Forum List

Back