Could you accept Trump's ouster in exchange for a sanitized Government?

Sanitizing the Gov't is like sanitizing a Spot-A-Pot.
It just don't happen in real life.
He said he would drain the swamp.

That works for me.

You doubt it can be done?
Have you noticed that the swamp waters have gotten SWAMPIER since he's gotten there?

Hell he still has the pedophile enabler prosecutor in his Cabinet.

I bet that doesn't bother you one bit

I did not know that until now. Thanks for the information.

Trump's Labor Secretary faces investigation. Helped pedophile who was friends with Trump.

he was fairly/legally elected --end of story
Perhaps, but he has proven to be a crook, liar, blowhard, under-performer, incompetent, and a danger to the Republic...

It would be in the best interests of the Republic and its People if he just resigned and got it over with...
sure--so much proof he's been charged --hahhahahahhahahhaah
best POTUS EVER

That works for me.

Have you noticed that the swamp waters have gotten SWAMPIER since he's gotten there?

I did not know that until now. Thanks for the information.

Trump's Labor Secretary faces investigation. A helped pedophile who was friends with Trump.

That works for me.

Rules For Radicals taught you that technique, right?

The Rules

"Power is not only what you have but what the enemy thinks you have."

"Never go outside the expertise of your people."

"Whenever possible go outside the expertise of the enemy."

"Make the enemy live up to its own book of rules."

"Ridicule is man's most potent weapon."

"A good tactic is one your people enjoy."

"A tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag."

"Keep the pressure on."

"The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself."

"The major premise for tactics is the development of operations that will maintain a constant pressure upon the opposition."

"If you push a negative hard and deep enough it will break through into its counterside."

"The price of a successful attack is a constructive alternative."

"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it."

Rules for Radicals - Wikipedia

Nothing he has done is worse than the things done by the "Swamp Creatures."

As Trump and pals are the swamp, that makes no sense. Trump is as mainstream Republican as it gets. He's the culmination of 50 years of Republican sleaze. That's why the whole GOP defends his corruption, because it's their corruption as well.
Only enemies of America have that point of view.

Your opinion means nothing to patriotic Americans.

Pres. Trump is not here to make America Islamic.

He is here to make America great.

You know you hate America.

That is why we should hate you.

You will find it increasingly more difficult to speak your corrosive jihadist speech.

We must humanely and legally get you and yours out of America.

As many as we can. As soon as we can.

That is the only way we can hope to stop Islamization.

As Trump and pals are the swamp, that makes no sense. Trump is as mainstream Republican as it gets. He's the culmination of 50 years of Republican sleaze. That's why the whole GOP defends his corruption, because it's their corruption as well.
Only enemies of America have that point of view.

Your opinion means nothing to patriotic Americans.

Than you must be unpatriotic (and/or not American) because CLEARLY his opinion means a LOT to you as you typed numerous sentences in regards to it.

Some free advice - it is IMPOSSIBLE for something you are commenting on to mean 'nothing' to you.

Have a nice day.

love trump or hate him, i don't really care. he won our elections via the same process we've been using since we started all this fun. end of story. i'm not going to make trades with the terminally butthurt who never learned to accept loss as a part of growing up. let them grow up or show the world they're forever 7 years old. their life, their call.

there are things trump does i agree with, and there are things he does i find funny as hell. trolling the left is funny as hell despite the fact i hate that we're in such times as this is even necessary. but maybe once the extremes have gotten shit out of their collective systems we can revert back to business as usual; if that's even possible in this country anymore.

It's kind of sad that you are willing to accept corruption, racism and perhaps even treason in order to "troll" the libs.... I think that shows more of a problem with you.

You see, it used to be, when one party shit the bed and nominated someone who had no business being in the office, then decent people crossed party lines and elected the alternative, even if they thought he was kind of shady. This is why Nixon beat McGovern and LBJ beat Goldwater.

Not this time. Even though on some level, most of you right wingers know Trump is bad for the country and political discourse, you support him because after 8 years of the scary black man, you just want revenge.

Meanwhile, I want to impeach Trump for one reason. He's unfit for office. Period. I do this knowing that we'll get stuck with Pence, who is a religious nutter, but not as dangerous as Trump is.

I wonder if I could.

He would survive minor transgressions, based on what we know now.

If the government would be thoroughly sanitized, Trump's transgressions would be seen in the proper context and he and we would have survived these stormy seas and perilous voyage together.

But if a thorough Beltway cleaning revealed offenses by DJT which were not easily forgiven or overlooked, and he went down as part of a government-wide cleansing, would you still want the government cleaned?

I wonder if I could go along with that.
/——/ I could accept his outster in January 2025.

...sure--so much proof he's been charged --hahhahahahhahahhaah best POTUS EVER...
1. the Mueller Investigation has yet to release its findings

2. the US 5th District for Southern New York is just getting warmed-up with its own work

3. the House Judiciary Committee has just subpeonaed data from 81 Trump cronies

4. the US Dept of Justice is re-evaluating its guideline re: indicting a sitting President

Laugh it up while you can.

I wonder if I could.

He would survive minor transgressions, based on what we know now.

If the government would be thoroughly sanitized, Trump's transgressions would be seen in the proper context and he and we would have survived these stormy seas and perilous voyage together.

But if a thorough Beltway cleaning revealed offenses by DJT which were not easily forgiven or overlooked, and he went down as part of a government-wide cleansing, would you still want the government cleaned?

I wonder if I could go along with that.
President Trump is sanitizing the FBI and DOJ

...sure--so much proof he's been charged --hahhahahahhahahhaah best POTUS EVER...
1. the Mueller Investigation has yet to release its findings

2. the US 5th District for Southern New York is just getting warmed-up with its own work

3. the House Judiciary Committee has just subpeonaed data from 81 Trump cronies

4. the US Dept of Justice is re-evaluating its guideline re: indicting a sitting President

Laugh it up while you can.
hahhahahahahhahahahhahhahahhhahahahahhahahahahah
witch hunt--that's all it is = bullshit

...witch hunt--that's all it is...
2l1z0c.jpg

The problem is......

While the right would consider "sanitizing" to mean eliminating ALL corruption.....
The Dems would define "sanitizing" as the total and absolute removal of ANYONE not inline with their agenda / thinking

Thomas Jefferson got it right.....there is only one way to "sanitize" the government

Nonsense.

See and learn from the McCarthy Hearings.

McCarthy Vindicated at Last
By Phil Brennan
Tuesday, 18 Dec 2007 2:18 PM

In May 1957, after the death of Sen. Joe McCarthy, J. Edgar Hoover told former State Department official Harris Houston, widely known among intelligence agents as the leading expert on Communist infiltration of the federal government, that it would be another 50 years before the American people appreciated what Joe McCarthy had done for them.

Well those 50 years have passed, and if Stan Evans, an old fellow Cold War warrior and friend, has anything to say about it, the real story of Joseph Raymond McCarthy and what he did for his nation will finally be known.
In his new book "Blacklisted by History, The Untold Story of Senator Joseph McCarthy and His Fight Against America's Enemies," M. Stanton Evans provides a meticulously documented examination of Joe's attempts to alert the American people to the extent of Communist infiltration of the federal government and other American institutions.

Case by case, Evans reveals the unimpeachable evidence that all of the so-called victims of McCarthy's crusade against Communist subversion — every single one of them — really were Communists and agents of a hostile foreign power: the Soviet Union. Evan's long decades of dogged research should at last put at rest the vicious slanders that plagued Joe McCarthy in his Senate career and followed him into the grave."

https://www.newsmax.com/t/newsmax/article/322450/53
haha... what a steaming pile of shit that article is...

"Evans reveals the unimpeachable evidence that all of the so-called victims of McCarthy's crusade against Communist subversion — every single one of them — really were Communists and agents of a hostile foreign power: the Soviet Union. "

There's a reason idiots like this Evans guy are relegated to living under rocks...

You're all done. McCarthy vastly understated the extent to which the Administration was reporting to Stalin

Forum List

Back