Could Tribal Lands Be Used To Build Abortion Centers Near Dem Cities In Red States?

Nice job trying to hijack the thread topic, snowflake, which is the Death Cult wanting to include Tribal Lands to locations where tbey want to place their 24/7 Baby Killing % Infant Organ Harvesting Centers.

When I stated, 'I don't care wtf you Death Cultists do, just stay off Tribal lands' you knew exactly what I was talking about.

Stay the F* off Tribal lands.
If some tribes are willing who are you to deny them?

Currently on three reservations around me, abortion is illegal by tribal law. So is selling birth control. Since most tribal members get healthcare from IHS, women have always had to go off the reservation to get abortions, and birth control pills. They also have to pay for them. Two of the nearby tribes will kick them out of the tribe if they find out.

Something about a history of forced abortions, sterilizations and wanting more tribal members, not less.

Some people should research before they broadcast "great ideas".

Tge tribes reportedly thus far want your death cult to stay the F* off tribal lands. Who am I? Native American - who tbe hell are you, snowflake?
I'm someone who can read you dumb fuckwit so I don't belive you. The person who suggested Tribal lands would be a hot bed for abortions was a Republican. Democrats have only suggested using Federal Land and I'm not trying to speak for any native tribe, I'm simply stating they should be free to decide for themselves. Why would a real native American take offense to that?

I don't give a fuck who it was.

What do you not understand about 'Stay off Tribal lands'?

Keep the pitical Death Cult / Infant Organ Harvesting centers off tribal lands.

I don't give a fuck who it was.

What do you not understand about 'Stay off Tribal lands'?

Keep the pitical Death Cult / Infant Organ Harvesting centers off tribal lands.

It's the Republicans telling you you cucks are going to do what they tell you to. Stop being their bitch and have some self respect you sad fuck. 😄

Forum List

Back