Corrupt U.S. News Media Is Freedom’s Greatest Threat, And It’s Not Even Close

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
An opinion post. A spot on opinion backed by facts and actions.
I’d like to name the 9 worst actors right out of the gate: I’m talking specifically about ABC, CBS, NBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, NPR, PBS and The Associated Press. These 9 outlets represent the worst and longest running offenders.They haven’t done journalism or reporting in years. They are Democrat propagandists who select, narrate and nurture “the news” based not on importance or truth, but political partisanship and weaponization of information and communication.

Simply put: there is no greater enemy to our nation’s progress and unity than our own legacy news media.

I’d like to name the 9 worst actors right out of the gate: I’m talking specifically about ABC, CBS, NBC, The New York Times, The Washington Post, CNN, NPR, PBS and The Associated Press. These 9 outlets represent the worst and longest running offenders.They haven’t done journalism or reporting in years. They are Democrat propagandists who select, narrate and nurture “the news” based not on importance or truth, but political partisanship and weaponization of information and communication.

Simply put: there is no greater enemy to our nation’s progress and unity than our own legacy news media.
I did see a story on tonight's ABC news. It was about Bezos going into space. ABC has 30 minutes a night and devoted 2 of those minutes to some vanity project for Jeff Bezos. The rest of the newscast was pretty good. President Biden is apparently going to reach his goal of having 70% of the adult population immunized (at least in part) by July 4. Thirteen States have already hit 70%. Five states haven't hit 50% yet...all backwards red states. Alabama is having an outbreak right now of Covid 19. Biden's DOJ siezed about 1/2 of the ransom payment Colonial Pipeline paid. There's a new Alzheimer's drug. Seemed like a pretty non-partisan newscast.

Exactly and to go along with that I have this:

Who Owns The Media? Who Owns Reuters? Who Owns The AP?​

These are the 6 media companies that exist today. There used to be 88. These 6 all get their news from Reuters and the Associated Press.​

I did see a story on tonight's ABC news. It was about Bezos going into space. ABC has 30 minutes a night and devoted 2 of those minutes to some vanity project for Jeff Bezos. The rest of the newscast was pretty good. President Biden is apparently going to reach his goal of having 70% of the adult population immunized (at least in part) by July 4. Thirteen States have already hit 70%. Five states haven't hit 50% yet...all backwards red states. Alabama is having an outbreak right now of Covid 19. Biden's DOJ siezed about 1/2 of the ransom payment Colonial Pipeline paid. There's a new Alzheimer's drug. Seemed like a pretty non-partisan newscast.
I do not believe them or you. Everything you hear is to manipulate you and it has worked like a charm. You are stuck on stupid for eternity.

These are the 6 media companies that exist today. There used to be 88. These 6 all get their news from Reuters and the Associated Press.​

Controlled by globalists, Islamists, and Communists.

I do not believe them or you. Everything you hear is to manipulate you and it has worked like a charm. You are stuck on stupid for eternity.
Of course you don't believe it...you're a paranoid idiot.

Please put threads related to media in the Media forum.

I could not agree more. That and of course, the fascist left who has been tearing this country down for decades and we, on the right, allowed it to happen.

We know the left manipulated the numbers on COVID, so why would anyone believe they are not doing the same with vaccine #'s...

I am not paranoid, you are. You're the one screaming because fraud is going to be proven. I have nothing to be paranoid about. Knowing the media is a bunch of lying fucks makes no one paranoid it is much more like disgusted.

Last edited:

We know the left manipulated the numbers on COVID, so why would anyone believe they are not doing the same with vaccine #'s...
What have they told the truth about? Off hand, I cant think of anything.

"Controlled by globalists, Islamists, and Communists."

Did you seriously just, in a list of who controls the media, include "Islamists" and not include "Jews". Sorry, but that blows any point you were trying to make

Really? How many people do you imagine died from Covid?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I am not paranoid, you are. Your the one screaming because fraud is going to be proven. I have nothing to be paranoid about. Knowing the media is a bunch of lying fucks makes no one paranoid it is much more like disgusted.
You sound disturbed. Mentally disturbed.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

I could not agree more. That and of course, the fascist left who has been tearing this country down for decades and we, on the right, allowed it to happen.
"I could not agree more. That and of course, the fascist left who has been tearing this country down for decades and we, on the right, allowed it to happen."

The left is not fascist. It isn't even communist necessarily. What it most definitely is, is Bolshevik. The fascists were formed as a direct response to the threat of the Bolsheviks. Get it right.

What makes your news sources any more real and true than the MSM? I see the stuff you spout on this site. So many conspiracies you can’t back up and when you try you link to weak articles that can easily be debunked. You’re just being a self righteous hypocrite here.

I watch a variety of news casts. Mostly for entertainment. It’s pretty obvious when somebody is pushing an agenda. If you can’t see through that then I feel sorry for you because you’re a dumb shit.

Really? How many people do you imagine died from Covid?

Good question, they didn't really track people who died from COVID, but more people who die with symptoms of COVID, or people who showed no symptoms but tested positive for COVID. Interesting they're not tracking with the same lax standards deaths of people recently vaccinated, and re-infection #'s.

"Controlled by globalists, Islamists, and Communists."

Did you seriously just, in a list of who controls the media, include "Islamists" and not include "Jews". Sorry, but that blows any point you were trying to make
I would say it isn't any of these entities. This goes far deeper.....Lets for one look at Clause Swaub with his Great Reset. My question is why do all the governments listen to him? What does he have against them that they must listen to it?

New Topics

Forum List

Back