Corporate/DNC media attacking Kyrsten Sinema for her sexuality

Senators from other states? No. Their sexual preferences are generally not something that interests me.
She has been all over the national news for a long time now. Most recently for being stalked and harassed by left wing nut jobs. And you claim to have never heard of her. That proves how out of touch you are.

Add this to the long list of Right Wing bullshit

Sinema was NOT "attacked for her sexuality" and certainly NOT by "{corporate-dnc-media"

In fact a bisexual blogger claimed that Sinema wasn't being enough of an advocate for other bi-sexual folks.

Kinda different huh?

RWNJs gotta lie or they'd be silent

OK, some Senator from the other side of the country. Not someone I really have paid attention to. I'd still ask.......most prominent?
You lack of knowledge of her, leads me to believe you also don't know who Joe Manchin is.

Stomp your feet, it really accomplishes nothing.
Not sure WTF you are babbling about. You just said nothing outside WV concerns you.

A convenient cop out for this thread, an inconvenient one going forward. I'll have fun with it. :banana: :banana: :banana:

The bad news here is that this could further push her toward republicans, who already have too many wobbly squishbags in their ranks.
does she really come across as a wobbly squishbag? you may not like her views, but she's standing strong.

Forum List

Back