Coronavirus screening missing more than half of cases likely to fail

tenor.png

You see what happened the last time you laughed don't you Of course not. You have no clue how dumb you looked the last time you insulted the fk out of me when I " VERY FIRST POSTED THIS SITUATION"........ look where it is now dumb ass and u still can't see the other consequences coming. YOU CAN'T THINK PAST A DAY.

I GET THE LAST LAUGH AGAIN!
tenor.png

February 27, 2020 - Michael Alexander
Online retail giant Amazon removes any product mentioning “CORONAVIRUS” – including sanitizing products that actually kill coronavirus on surfaces

(
Natural News) Online marketplace Amazon is removing from its website several products that claim to stop the spread of – and even cure – the new COVID-19 virus. In doing so, however, the retail giant may actually harm consumers by preventing them from being able to purchase sanitizing products that really do kill the coronavirus on … [Read More...]

Awwwwww now why would amazon ever want to hide such things . How sweet they are to protect all the ppl from that scary word.

I'm sure the communists are taking it quite a step further.

Only on those with a low social credit score of course...

(ETH) – In order to halt the spread of the coronavirus in Australia, Governments have announced a future scenario that involves implementing mass vaccinations of entire suburbs, cities or groups of people; and sports stadiums may be sequestered as quarantine sites, and police officers could be ordered to guard critical medical supplies under Australia’s pandemic health plans according to a report from the Guardian.
Australia's may implement mass vaccinations and stadium quarantine in future scenario

You'll never know until it's too late

There is now 8,400 people in California being monitored for the coronavirus
OPINION (ETH) – A new report released today from California Governor Gavin Newsom indicated that the state is currently monitoring at least 8,400 people for COVID-19. This report literally comes only 24 hours after health officials confirmed the first possible community transmission of the virus in a Solano County resident.

It is growing by the day the US is going to be next fools and I iwll say this iinn every article posted about this..

Coronavirus Could Explode in U.S. Overnight Just Like in Italy
(Daily Beast) – Sooner or later, it’s virtually bound to happen. Though novel 2019 coronavirus cases in the United States have so far ticked up in fits and starts, experts on deadly diseases say Americans should be prepared to see an overnight boom in cases that mirror the skyrocketing outbreaks in Italy and South Korea.

Oh what will zombies know all they know is how to hate the nation they live in.......

(ETH) – Panic and fear are beginning to grip the Nation over the ongoing coronavirus outbreak and now reports are indicating that supplies are flying off the shelves off at least one grocery store in Hawaii and some shoppers have recently taken pictures of empty shelves at stores across Oahu.

Shelves are emptying out as coronvirus panic grips the Nation
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

But hey keep those six cans of food and no water fools lmfao.

And you help to push panic where there should be none at this point.

Forum List

Back