Coronavirus Outbreak May Have Started as Early as September, Scientists Say

IF the OP is correct that the virus started back in September...……..then that same virus would have been spread farther & faster than just since January and by now half the world population would be dead...…...if all the current virus numbers were to be believed.

mic drop
Go talk to the scientist in the article since you are a more expert on the subject than he is.

I'm not an expert, and never said I was. But it would stand to reason don't you think? If the virus was 'out there' for 3 months longer there would be travelers catching it and/or bringing it back to their home country. Thereby infecting hundreds, thousands, millions earlier...…..many of which would be seeking medical treatment and the Dr's or hospitals would run standard tests and realize this was not something they've seen before and any normal treatment was ineffective, and even more people would have died than is now.

I'm just saying if the virus had been out there 3 months earlier, then everything following would have been bumped up 3 months and the amount of deaths would be even higher. That's just logical thinking and I'm surprised this expert or anyone in his field didn't consider that probability. And because they didn't only proves to me the whole story and the media hype is just that. BS

Your theorem presumes the virus was always in its same form. What if it mutated late in the year?

Not to worry, President Trump and his point men on the Corona Virus,
megafacepalmanimated.gif

IF the OP is correct that the virus started back in September...……..then that same virus would have been spread farther & faster than just since January and by now half the world population would be dead...…...if all the current virus numbers were to be believed.

mic drop

You nailed it.

That's exactly the point.

I had some kind of nasty flu, last November. Oddly enough, we (my wife and I) got it right after eating at a China Buffet. We noticed that one of the workers there was ill, with a bad cough (cashier, not food prep.)

I have to keep reminding myself that it most likely was NOT Covid-19, because if it was and the numbers are correct, our counties would have had hundreds of critical cases before late February or early March.

Cambridge has deep ties to China as does Dr Forster. I would be very cautious citing thier stuff. The CIA and others disagree with these findings.
Shut the fuck up. I will cite what I cite. trump doesn't tell me who to believe.
The trouble with making certain no one else gets a turn to speak is it makes you look like a bad guy, IM2, when you tell a well-versed poster at USMB to be silent. Naughty, naughty.

mic drop
Go talk to the scientist in the article since you are a more expert on the subject than he is.

I'm not an expert, and never said I was. But it would stand to reason don't you think? If the virus was 'out there' for 3 months longer there would be travelers catching it and/or bringing it back to their home country. Thereby infecting hundreds, thousands, millions earlier...…..many of which would be seeking medical treatment and the Dr's or hospitals would run standard tests and realize this was not something they've seen before and any normal treatment was ineffective, and even more people would have died than is now.

I'm just saying if the virus had been out there 3 months earlier, then everything following would have been bumped up 3 months and the amount of deaths would be even higher. That's just logical thinking and I'm surprised this expert or anyone in his field didn't consider that probability. And because they didn't only proves to me the whole story and the media hype is just that. BS
Wow, you really are. Wear it proudly.

mic drop

Wow, you really are. Wear it proudly.
You really aren't thinking logically since people may have been diagnosed with the flu or something else when it was COVID19, that the numbers who have died from this are unknown and not tracked as COVID19 and the pandemic is not over to be making claims of the count.

ok sure...….if that makes you guys feel better, then by all means crawl back under your rock
Their pet rocks now cost $2 Trillion apiece.

Forum List

Back