Coronavirus Deniers

Holocaust deniers. Climate change deniers. Now we have coronavirus deniers.

As with the other deniers, it is a waste of time to bother with them any more.

That's the thing about stupid people. They are like blank slates, and when a huckster like Trump writes on their simple minds first, that is what sticks and nothing can erase it, even when the facts become undeniable.

So don't bother with them any more, unless your intention is to document their claims this is all a hoax to be used against them later. ;)

The good thing though about people like this is that they keep the matter out there. Sometimes a questionable statement is better than nothing being put out there at all. To me, people who say anything should be appreciated because it means that you are at least being thought of at all.

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

P.S. I once heard it said that being prideful is a sin and so at the end of the day, is being such a way really worth the risk?

That's the thing about stupid people. They are like blank slates, and when a huckster like Trump writes on their simple minds first, that is what sticks and nothing can erase it, even when the facts become undeniable.

So don't bother with them any more, unless your intention is to document their claims this is all a hoax to be used against them later. ;)

The good thing though about people like this is that they keep the matter out there. Sometimes a questionable statement is better than nothing being put out there at all. To me, people who say anything should be appreciated because it means that you are at least being thought of at all.

Holly

P.S. I once heard it said that being prideful is a sin and so at the end of the day, is being such a way really worth the risk?

Of course, accuracy of statement is important especially in view of contradictory statements on the internet - we have been counseled to research statements for accuracy before believing them.

We take the threat of invisible diseases very seriously - see the home page article on our website as an example - article entitled "protect yourself from disease"

www.jw.org

Bottom line: quarantine and washing hands are important. But see the 2016 article for details.

I haven't seen any coronavirus deniers yet. Please post a link so I can see what you are talking about.
They are everywhere..do you need new glasses?
I'm not surprised that you were unable to post a link to a coronavirus denier. Looks like your thread is just a lame attempt to conflate the pandemic hoax with the coronavirus.

I was saving this for the next time one of these stupid Moon Bats said that AGW is settled science but it is appropriate here.

1585406033079.png

I haven't seen any coronavirus deniers yet. Please post a link so I can see what you are talking about.
They are everywhere..do you need new glasses?
I'm not surprised that you were unable to post a link to a coronavirus denier. Looks like your thread is just a lame attempt to conflate the pandemic hoax with the coronavirus.

This is g5000’s thread.

Holly

Of course, accuracy of statement is important especially in view of contradictory statements on the internet - we have been counseled to research statements for accuracy before believing them.

We take the threat of invisible diseases very seriously - see the home page article on our website as an example - article entitled "protect yourself from disease"

www.jw.org

Bottom line: quarantine and washing hands are important. But see the 2016 article for details.
My only question is how long should quarantine go for?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back