Coronavirus Beginning To Fizzle As A Threat

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
The truth about the virus is beginning to backfire on Democrats. Now they even think it's safe to make jokes of the disease.

The truth is becoming evident. This newest strain of coronavirus is doing a lot of things that undermine the Democrats and their friends in China:

• The Chinese economy is taking the biggest hit, helping Trump fight their manipulative trade practices
  • It makes fewer people think that that racist wall was such a bad idea after all
  • What makes the virus scary is with most people the symptoms are so mild they don't even know they have it....which makes it more likely to spread
  • It exposes Democrats as a bunch of petty assholes that are trying to politicize a disease that can be deadly in some cases
  • Democrats tried to crash the economy....but it came back in a big way this week after last week's selloff
  • An Amazon employee in Washington state has tested positive....and this will probably cause a huge drop in orders...so Jeff Bezos will suffer thanks to the Democrat's nonsense and the lies of the Chinese government
In China...medical officials were punished for sounding the alarm over the release of the newest strain of coronavirus...which helped with the spread of the disease. Here in America we can thank the fact that we have a president that doesn't screw around and try to make decisions based on politics...but instead did what Democrats at first condemned and said went too far....but now admit was exactly the right thing to do. The left claims this is what any president would do. But the truth is....only THIS president had the guts to do it despite the immediate condemnation from Democrats and their corrupt media.

Last edited:
That's a damn shame ... what am I going to do with all this toilet paper and ammo?!

That's a damn shame ... what am I going to do with all this toilet paper and ammo?!

Keep it until after Bernie is denied the nomination...

I scatter gluten around the border of my property ... kills the roaming packs of Bernie Supporters.

I dated a Trump voter that is a gluten nutter, so you might be scaring off Trump voters at the same time...

No one comes to my house unless they love Chicken and Matzoh Ball Soup and homemade sourdough.

Far more scarier than the risk of Ebola ever was to our population... but Trump sure was whining about it, to use it against Obama, at the time.... :rolleyes:

Trump is accusing all Democrats for politicizing it, because that's what he and Rs did to Obama.

The truth about the virus is beginning to backfire on Democrats. Now they even think it's safe to make jokes of the disease.

The truth is becoming evident. This newest strain of coronavirus is doing a lot of things that undermine the Democrats and their friends in China:

• The Chinese economy is taking the biggest hit, helping Trump fight their manipulative trade practices
  • It makes fewer people think that that racist wall was such a bad idea after all
  • What makes the virus scary is with most people the symptoms are so mild they don't even know they have it....which makes it more likely to spread
  • It exposes Democrats as a bunch of petty assholes that are trying to politicize a disease that can be deadly in some cases
  • Democrats tried to crash the economy....but it came back in a big way this week after last week's selloff
  • An Amazon employee in Washington state has tested positive....and this will probably cause a huge drop in orders...so Jeff Bezos will suffer thanks to the Democrat's nonsense and the lies of the Chinese government
In China...medical officials were punished for sounding the alarm over the release of the newest strain of coronavirus...which helped with the spread of the disease. Here in America we can thank the fact that we have a president that doesn't screw around and try to make decisions based on politics...but instead did what Democrats at first condemned and said went too far....but now admit was exactly the right thing to do. The left claims this is what any president would do. But the truth is....only THIS president had the guts to do it despite the immediate condemnation from Democrats and their corrupt media.

That guy Oliver and so many others put the propaganda in the disguise of comedy out there and lost in 2016. That in itself means they should have been fired. But were not.

I scatter gluten around the border of my property ... kills the roaming packs of Bernie Supporters.

I dated a Trump voter that is a gluten nutter, so you might be scaring off Trump voters at the same time...

No one comes to my house unless they love Chicken and Matzoh Ball Soup and homemade sourdough.
Yummy!:hhello:

Far more scarier than the risk of Ebola ever was to our population... but Trump sure was whining about it, to use it against Obama, at the time.... :rolleyes:

Trump is accusing all Democrats for politicizing it, because that's what he and Rs did to Obama.

Outside of China, the mortality rate for COVID 19 is 1.57% ... all of those deaths in geriatric or chronic patients. Not exactly scary.

Ebola, on the other hand, has a mortality rate of 90% ... just a tad more scary.

A few days after the all clear whistle sounds, Obama will take credit for averting the pandemic-epidemic. Speaking of Obama, when is he going to pick who he is supporting for President? He never was good at making a decision.

No need for alarm, that loud growling you sound hear is only my tummy.

Outside of China, the mortality rate for COVID 19 is 1.57% ... all of those deaths in geriatric or chronic patients. Not exactly scary.

Ebola, on the other hand, has a mortality rate of 90% ... just a tad more scary.
It wasn't scarier, because it was isolated to a couple of countries in Africa.

And the flu kills about 40,000 in the USA a year, with a mortality rate of about 0.05% to 0.07%, while the mortality rate of the Corona novel virus is 20 TIMES greater plus, at the 1.6%

Pre existing conditions coverage ain't supported by this Nation for nothing.... a lot of people have compromising conditions... And the long period of not knowing you even have the C virus, while infecting those who are elderly or have a compromised health condition is great.

With Ebola, you had to come in direct contact with a doctor or nurse or National that had recently been in Africa, and contracted the disease.

This corona virus, the rapid spreading and quarantine to contain it, can cause economies to fall...And/or inflation, due to less supply, for the demand possibly? Not necessarily here, but the rest of the global market, which likely could hurt us too.

Last edited:

What time is supper???

It wasn't scarier, because it was isolated to a couple of countries in Africa.

And the flu kills about 40,000 in the USA a year, with a mortality rate of about 0.05% to 0.07%, while the mortality rate of the Corona novel virus is 20 TIMES greater plus, at the 1.6%

Pre existing conditions coverage ain't supported by this Nation for nothing.... a lot of people have compromising conditions... And the long period of not knowing you even have the C virus, while infecting those who are elderly or have a compromised health condition is great.

With Ebola, you had to come in direct contact with a doctor or nurse or National that had recently been in Africa, and contracted the disease.

This corona virus, the rapid spreading and quarantine to contain it, can cause economies to fall...And/or inflation, due to less supply, for the demand possibly? Not necessarily here, but the rest of the global market, which likely could hurt us too.
Now just wait a God Damned minute.....Obamacare hasn't been repealed....why didn't the ACA solve all of this??? Hmmmmmmm???

The truth is.....this virus is being used for political reasons. If not for that it wouldn't be effecting anything.

You really think this is some sorta Democratic plot, don't you?

tRumplings and their conspiracy theories.....SMH.

Forum List

Back