Corona criminals are killing the leaders of Anti-Scamdemic countries.. A concrete example on African countries.

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
Four African scamdemic denying leaders were murdered under false statements about the cause of their deaths, allegedly from a coronavirus, and all their successors, put in place a masked regime and quarantine restrictions. Below are depicted four leaders of African countries who did not submit to the world satanic government and did not introduce in their countries pernicious quarantine measures for the population and economy: masks, lockdowns, etc. And all of them have been eliminated, no doubt by the servants of Gates, who are committing the world Covid terror.
He who has sense, let him understand!By the way, the same fate would have Belorussian President Lukashenko if he hadn't a huge security precautions.

Magufuli, 61, Tanzania 17 March 2021

Bakayoko, 56, Côte d'Ivoire 10 March 2021

Dlamini, 52, Swaziland 13 December 2020

Nkurunziza, 55, Burundi 8 June 2020

1616830614_snimok.jpg

Never forget, the jab of Gates ( aka Pfizer, Astrazeneca, Sputnic, Moderna, Chinese one etc ) will kill you within few years.

Ah, no black African leaders died that were supporting Covid guidelines?
I had the jab weeks ago and haven't keeled over dead yet or morphed into a hideous creature, I was that way before the shotz.

Can OP state when the WHO last went to China to hunt the origins of the virus? Can OP state whether or not the cocksuckers have said anything about that since? That China JoeXi and Kameltoe are both CIA puppets meshes nicely with Fauci’s negligence as a catholic puppet in pursuing the origins question. CIA is now having a field day running marionette dramas in Mexico (cannabis money, tranquilizing the prisoner-citizens) and Africa (where the ebola reservoir is also still unknown).

I had the jab weeks ago and haven't keeled over dead yet or morphed into a hideous creature, I was that way before the shotz.

thanks for demonstrating to the entire board you have reading comprehension problems. :thup:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats you just signed your own death warrant.:up: Morons like you are too stupid to understand it is a poison thst is designed to SLOWLY kill you off from two to five years from now.if you did not have reading comprehension problems,you would have seen where he said it kills you off SLOWLY in YEARS from now.:cuckoo:you have fallen for the covid virus hoax and got scared over it just like the elite wanted you to so you panic as you did thinking if you took the vaccine you will be safe from the virus hoax,this virus hoax has been planned for decades by the elite for population control so sheep like you would be eager to line up and take the poison. Send me a letter in a couple years from now to tell me how the heat down there is burning hot for ya.:auiqs.jpg::lmao::up: You morons never figured out it’s not the virus that’s dangerous but it is the vaccine thst is.

Last edited:
Can OP state when the WHO last went to China to hunt the origins of the virus? Can OP state whether or not the cocksuckers have said anything about that since? That China JoeXi and Kameltoe are both CIA puppets meshes nicely with Fauci’s negligence as a catholic puppet in pursuing the origins question. CIA is now having a field day running marionette dramas in Mexico (cannabis money, tranquilizing the prisoner-citizens) and Africa (where the ebola reservoir is also still unknown).
Moonglow is too much a braindead moron who doesn’t understand any of that either.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats you just signed your own death warrant.:up: Morons like you are too stupid to understand it is a poison thst is designed to SLOWLY kill you off from two to five years from now.you have fallen for the covid virus hoax and got scared over it just like the elite wanted you to so you panic as you did thinking if you took the vaccine you will be safe from the virus hoax,this virus hoax has been planned for decades by the elite for population control so sheep like you would be eager to line up and take the poison. Send me a letter in a couple years from now to tell me how the heat down deer is burning hot for ya.:auiqs.jpg::lmao::up: You morons never figured out it’s not the virus that’s dangerous but it is the vaccine thst is.
I was planning on dying in two to five any way..At least now my kids can sue and get a large settlement.

thanks for demonstrating to the entire board you have reading comprehension problems. :thup:
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Congrats you just signed your own death warrant.:up: Morons like you are too stupid to understand it is a poison thst is designed to SLOWLY kill you off from two to five years from now.if you did not have reading comprehension problems,you would have seen where he said it kills you off SLOWLY in YEARS from now.:cuckoo:you have fallen for the covid virus hoax and got scared over it just like the elite wanted you to so you panic as you did thinking if you took the vaccine you will be safe from the virus hoax,this virus hoax has been planned for decades by the elite for population control so sheep like you would be eager to line up and take the poison. Send me a letter in a couple years from now to tell me how the heat down there is burning hot for ya.:auiqs.jpg::lmao::up: You morons never figured out it’s not the virus that’s dangerous but it is the vaccine thst is.

As in number of unvaccinated white conservative radio shills that have died of COVID.

Forum List

Back