Cornyn outraged Obama may not bail out GOP if exchanges shut down

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
GOP senator HHS chief s answers contemptuous - Yahoo News

Poll Most say restore health aid if court kills subsidies - Yahoo News
By golly, they worked long and hard at getting rid of these things, and they're not gonna take it lightly if Obama doesn't bow to public pressure to act to restore the law once they get rid of it.

I mean I'm not fan of obamacare, but helping people buy insurance used to be something gopers were for. LOL

So democrats passed an illegal and unconstitutional plan, the courts are going to rule it unconstitutional,.and it's all the fault of the Republicans?

There's a reason you're a democrat.....

By golly, they worked long and hard at getting rid of these things, and they're not gonna take it lightly if Obama doesn't bow to public pressure to act to restore the law once they get rid of it.

I mean I'm not fan of obamacare, but helping people buy insurance used to be something gopers were for. LOL

So democrats passed an illegal and unconstitutional plan, the courts are going to rule it unconstitutional,.and it's all the fault of the Republicans?

I'm not a democrat and Cornyn's the one asking what's Plan B.

The US cannot afford to have all citizens insured?

{A new report from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) said it will cost about $50,000 per person to insure every American under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – otherwise known as Obamacare.
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/cbo-obamacare-cost-50000-per-person/#zUWmUgDeyq7LYegv.99}

Per capita GDP in the United States is $53,000

You leftists have found a plan to spend 97% of GDP - how brilliant..

If it's ruled unconstitutional, it will be Republican appointed judges who make that happen.

the courts disagree with you because you're a partisan hack idiot.

{A new report from the Congressional Budget Office (CBO) said it will cost about $50,000 per person to insure every American under the Affordable Care Act (ACA) – otherwise known as Obamacare.
Read more at http://www.westernjournalism.com/cbo-obamacare-cost-50000-per-person/#zUWmUgDeyq7LYegv.99}

That lie was debunked a week or so ago. Catch up, Corky.

That lie was debunked a week or so ago. Catch up, Corky.
ah, it's not even that. The premise of natl healthcare is to control costs while providing high quality, though not perfect, care. uncensored is merely one of the repeal it now and leave it broken cause we don't want no govt crowd.

the courts disagree with you because you're a partisan hack idiot.

Oh they do?

Well then, you have nothing to worry about Comrade, yours is indeed a thousand year Reich.

{
Nearly five years after its enactment, the Supreme Court will have the final word — just as it did in 2012, when it upheld the law by a 5-4 vote. And in a number of unrelated cases recently that offer clues to the outcome, the justices have been practicing the art of "statutory interpretation." Translation: What were they thinking?

It's a question the justices have asked in cases featuring air marshals, cellphone towers, bank robbers and undersized red grouper — with mixed results. Often, plain language wins. Occasionally, the court demands context.

Taken together, the rulings and rhetoric should give Obamacare's proponents pause, for one reason: Chief Justice John Roberts — who rescued the law from being declared unconstitutional in his 2012 ruling — usually abides by the written word.}

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2015/02/03/supreme-court-obama-health-care/22539859/

Oh wait, I guess you were just lying,.

Meh, you're a Communist - that's what you do....

Last edited:
that title didn't even make sense

what is with all the misleading titles?

and what is with bendog ? seems shrill and insane lately

If it's ruled unconstitutional, it will be Republican appointed judges who make that happen.

It will be the United States Constitution, you know, that document you and your party fight so hard to eradicate?
The ACA is constitutional. Whether Roberts causing the states to be able to opt out had the effect of not allowing citizens of opting out states to buy insurance on the exchanges is the question.

Frankly, IF I were a dem, I'd be hoping Roberts takes the next step and disenrolls all those people in red states. And that's the point. The gopers in the senate are pissing themselves.

RED STATES IN THE PATH

Insurance losses would be concentrated in Republican-led states, many of which have resisted "Obamacare."

Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, Michigan, and New Jersey are among those with the most to lose. Residents of blue states that are running their own markets, including California and New York, would continue to receive benefits.

Because the health law's 2015 sign-up season is still underway, it's unclear how many millions of people could become uninsured. Two independent studies put the number at around 8 million. That includes consumers who bought individual policies outside of HealthCare.gov, but would drop coverage if premiums jump.

The federal government is currently running the insurance markets in 37 states, but not all may be affected. Some states have made progress toward setting up their own exchanges.

maybe people will forget the Republicans fucked them during next election ...

RED STATES IN THE PATH

Insurance losses would be concentrated in Republican-led states, many of which have resisted "Obamacare."

Florida, Texas, North Carolina, Georgia, Michigan, and New Jersey are among those with the most to lose. Residents of blue states that are running their own markets, including California and New York, would continue to receive benefits.

Because the health law's 2015 sign-up season is still underway, it's unclear how many millions of people could become uninsured. Two independent studies put the number at around 8 million. That includes consumers who bought individual policies outside of HealthCare.gov, but would drop coverage if premiums jump.

The federal government is currently running the insurance markets in 37 states, but not all may be affected. Some states have made progress toward setting up their own exchanges.

maybe people will forget the Republicans fucked them during next election ...
Oh, I think Hill will remind them. LOL

The ACA is constitutional.

That is up to the court to decide.

Personally I missed the article of the Constitution authorizing Congress to force citizens to purchase the product of well connected companies.

But if 4 words derail Fascist Care, so be it.

Whether Roberts causing the states to be able to opt out had the effect of not allowing citizens of opting out states to buy insurance on the exchanges is the question.

This is a bit of a misstatement. The court will rule on whether subsidies accrue to Fascist Care exchanges created by the Administration and Federal Government. If not, then Fascist Care is clearly dead.

Frankly, IF I were a dem, I'd be hoping Roberts takes the next step and disenrolls all those people in red states. And that's the point. The gopers in the senate are pissing themselves.

Of course, Republicans are to blame for a law passed by democrats.

Dude, in case you missed it, the ACA is constitutional.

ps, whether expanding Medicaid was the best way to get universal care is, however, another question. But it's done. The question now is whether the gop will be batshite crazy enough to end that without enacting an alternative means for the newly insured to get insured.

Forum List

Back