Cops Take The Side Of Angry Black Mob And Arrest White Man

Ok. If a Black Guy shouted racist names at you and shoved you. Well I think we all know what you would be saying. You would demand life in prison if the death penalty was not an option.
The black guy did shout racist slurs and did push the white guy

The reporter wrote a lousy story and did not provide much information

Neither did the video help much except as i pointed out show the black guy pushing and using racial slurs

Beyond that there is not enough info to make a call

Ok. If a Black Guy shouted racist names at you and shoved you. Well I think we all know what you would be saying. You would demand life in prison if the death penalty was not an option.

Neither did the video help much except as i pointed out show the black guy pushing and using racial slurs

likei said both should have went to jail. but because cops cant arrest a black person with out riots na looting he got away with itl. the white guy didnt.

OK..so here's a better story--a bit more info..including the fact that the White dude is known to do shit like this--it is also being reported that he spit on the neighbor first, the video:

A white man who was captured in a viral video harassing a Black neighbor and shouting racial slurs was arrested on Monday, authorities said.

a group of people standing in front of a crowd

Edward Cagney Mathews, 45, of Mount Laurel, New Jersey, was charged with harassment and bias intimidation after a woman accused him of "continually harassing" her, the police department said in a statement on Monday morning. He was taken into custody on Monday evening after a large crowd of protesters gathered outside his home.
Footage showed Mathews repeatedly calling his neighbor the N-word and a "monkey" outside a home in Mount Laurel, about 20 miles east of Philadelphia. Mathews can be heard stating his address several times before walking away after a police officer responded to the scene.

"Come f------ see me," Mathews said, according to the video.

NBC News does not know what happened before or after the video.
Mathews' challenge prompted dozens of protesters to gather outside his townhouse on Monday afternoon as police officers guarded his door, NBC Philadelphia reported.
The large crowd included some who reported Mathews to authorities in the past — which Mount Laurel Police Chief Stephen Riedener confirmed, but said those charges were "either dismissed or no probable cause was ever found," according to the news station.
Mathews told NBC Philadelphia that he admitted using racial slurs, but denied being a racist.
"I've never been a racist," he said. "I've made mistakes, said racial slurs out of anger or being drunk. I may not be able to relate to communities of color, but I am not a racist."

Last edited:

Hey blacks today want to be held to different standards than whites, so fuck it, I'd say that's a good start for the ones who want to be special.

"A white man who is seen in video footage pushing a Black neighbor with his chest and using racist slurs to address the neighbor and others on Friday has been arrested. Edward C. Mathews, 45, was arrested on Monday evening after protesters gathered outside of his Mount Laurel home for multiple hours. “Now, what I did was not acceptable. It’s completely wrong,” Mathews is seen saying in another video filmed by a protester on Monday before his arrest.

Mount Laurel police department said Mathews was charged with harassment and biased intimidation but was initially issued a summons and was not arrested. On Monday evening, prosecutors said at a press conference that they were bringing new charges against Mathews based on additional video footage, but did not say what the new charges were."

This is ultimately what CRT and all of that marxist BLM-woke culture will lead to....whites will be oppressed, arrested and put in jail simply for being white....how is the police taking the side of these darkies against innocent Americans?? This is the same thing that happened with Reconstruction....the government was basically taking the side of the darkies back then instead of the American people.

They terrorized Americans, including arresting them and sometimes lynching them...this is what lead to the creation of the KKK....they were protecting the real Americans from government tyranny at the direction of Jewish elites and uppity darkies. I hate to have to admit it, but maybe they were right....maybe they shouldn't have been demonized so much because it seems they were only protecting future generations from all of this CRT woke cancel culture crap.
Sorry, dude. Put your hands on someone or push them with your body and you can be arrested for assault. Had he only been talking to the neighbor and gotten arrested, he would have been arrested for speech, and that's a whole different can of worms. Lawyers would have a field day. Making contact was his big mistake.
But he was charged NOT ONLY with assault, but also "harassment" and " biased intimidation."
and the black men gets off scot free and he was just as bad. and the black kkk goes and trys to hang his family. crazy.
These darkies are out of control.....

We need some new laws that targets these darkies and put them in check......

Say what you want to say about those old democrats....they knew how to deal with these darkies in the good ol days...

Biff_Poindexter And the BLM thugs gathered around to throw things at the cops who were arresting this guy....and oh btw, I realize that it is NJ and NJ people fight over everything like NY'ers but why don't talk about what started this conflict.

I don't like seeing someone arrested for what he thinks. Granted, there was more to it than that, with the pushing ect.

Biff_Poindexter And the BLM thugs gathered around to throw things at the cops who were arresting this guy....and oh btw, I realize that it is NJ and NJ people fight over everything like NY'ers but why don't talk about what started this conflict.
if it were not for the cops they would have lynched the folks in the house. the cops have to be their to make this mob behave. i still believe the the other guy should have gotten arrested too. they both were bad.

Was that his Black girlfriend that the Black guy wouldn't let him see??? lol. What was the outcome of the legals???? Mind you; a MOB is different to two blokes having a go AT EACH OTHER!! Why was there a mob???

Greg

If it had been Blacks trashing the capitol, they would have been mowed down and RWs would applaud it.
This kind of thing is typically white liberal, minority groups seldom engage in it and it is only fairly new to "RW's", but at the end of the day both minorities and the capitol protesters will have to face justice where as white liberals always get to spend the rest of their day at home eating a hot meal and sleeping in a warm bed...

Kent State taught white liberals that if violence is going to work they need to insert minority proxies into the mix between themselves and the rest of white America, so they stir the racial/gender/immigration pot du jour then just stand back and watch, then when its over lecture America on its ills...

We need complete minority leadership at the top of the party, if we do not get it, then America will look like the party does, all white at the top and minorities still doing the heavy lifting for them.

Last edited:
Don't try to turn this around.....

Blks do not have the same rights as real Americans -- so if a darkie tried to do this to a real American -- of course they should be put in prison....

That is the only way you can teach these darkies how to act civilized
Blacks have more rights---affirmative action, prosecutors who don't prosecute or turn loose because they are black, employers who are afraid to fire trash employees because of lawsuits, allowing unqualified blacks to immigrate in because they are black---don't want to hear your racist shit biff. Blacks should be treated and judge just like everyone else.

Forum List

Back