Cops shoot unarmed man

The perp put himself in the situation, period.

He could have stopped anytime but no.

He could have laid down at anytime but no.

Asshole who hurt somebody.

When you wake up one day and wonder why the police are beating the crap out of you for no reason remember that you blamed the wrong people when you had a chance.

How many times have you been beaten by the cops for no reason?

If only the answer was what you think it is.

The police have said both were true. I assume it is possible they are lying to make themselves look bad, but I really doubt that is what happened.

Do you have a link for that? I'd like to be able to back it up if I were to repeat it.

You were able to find about the (alleged) bean bag round, but can't find the police admitting the guy was unarmed?

No, I was referring to another poster's comments about the possibility of a bean bag round being fired.

Interesting.

Not sure why you're being a dick. I only asked for a link. Sorry if asking you to back up your claim gets your panties in a bunch.

Thanks for the link. However, it says nothing about the guy being "mentally ill". Do you have something to back that up? I'd really like to know if the police knew the guy was mentally ill. See, I'm asking nicely.

If him raising up his hands is what made them shoot him, what would they have done if the guy had kept his arms down?

God bless you and his family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back