Cops beat Citizen then brings him up on Trumped up Charges

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010

The second video showing his hands in the air werent shown to prosecutors initially. Pulled out guns because...something. Then wondered why the guy being pulled over was scared.

Then the other officer rams his vehicle...again, wondering why this gentleman wouldnt get out the car in such a friendly calm environment.

Faced assault and alluding police...If the tape didnt surface he would've been going to jail for a long ass time.

One pleaded guilty to tampering then retired.

Oh by the way...The Internal Affairs dept found no wrong doing....waka waka

This..THIS, is what should be nationally broadcast and made public about police misconduct.

Thank goodness someone finally did the right thing and turned over the second video.

The second video showing his hands in the air werent shown to prosecutors initially. Pulled out guns because...something. Then wondered why the guy being pulled over was scared.

Then the other officer rams his vehicle...again, wondering why this gentleman wouldnt get out the car in such a friendly calm environment.

Faced assault and alluding police...If the tape didnt surface he would've been going to jail for a long ass time.

People dont realize how frequently this stuff happens. Saw this crap all the time growing up. Its amusing to me why some people wonder why Blacks and Browns dont trust the police.

Black and brown criminals don't trust police of white skin.

They HATE police of black or brown skin because they are "traitors to their race".
Not true. I have had a Black cop save me from going to jail for assault. I had another guy that was white who did the same thing a few years later. He quit the force because of cops like the ones in the video.

Hey!!! You found one that has merit!!! Congratulations!!!!
See thats the thing,you show me REAL police misconduct? I'm all for throwing the cop in jail.

People dont realize how frequently this stuff happens. Saw this crap all the time growing up. Its amusing to me why some people wonder why Blacks and Browns dont trust the police.

I believe the cops were hispanic too...but in order to argue with me they'll have to make him a white just to call me a racist

See thats the thing,you show me REAL police misconduct? I'm all for throwing the cop in jail.

They were found by internal affairs as doing no wrong

Of course. He was obviously resisting.

Did internal affairs have the video or were they taking the cops word for it?

Either one is bad dont you think

As it turns out yes. But who are you supposed to trust? The guy who police say committed a crime or the cops?
Which would be exactly why dirty cops are so dangerous.
You have to have trust in the police or the whole system is screwed,which is why I'm all for body cameras and car cameras that are tamper proof.

As it turns out yes. But who are you supposed to trust? The guy who police say committed a crime or the cops?
You have to have trust in the police or the whole system is screwed,which is why I'm all for body cameras and car cameras that are tamper proof.

me too but like in this case the video wasnt submitted until it was almost a done deal. Then even with cameras you still have the cops interpretation vs the "bad guy".

me too but like in this case the video wasnt submitted until it was almost a done deal. Then even with cameras you still have the cops interpretation vs the "bad guy".
Something needs to change. You cant have people resisting valid arrests but you also cant have cops acting like the gestapo. The cops are afforded too much latitude. They can make shit up and plant evidence on you and there is nothing you can do about it ....unless there is some clear video and even then they still get away with it a lot of the time.

Also its human nature to reflect the attitude of someone else. For example in Iraq the soldiers were trained not to go around pointing guns at people unless they were going to shoot and absolutley needed too. Why? Because by doing so it creates animosity ans strife among the population. Totally makes sense.

Then we get to America where a cop grabs you up for no reason, points guns at you especially when you're black and blacks...surprise...dont like that for the reasons stated above.

Throw in the justice system that hands us the shitty end of the stick more times than not and what you are facing is a pissed off cop, with a gun that can put you in a box for a while and ruin your entire future.

But you can fight back tho...Except you have to just go thru the same justice system previously mentioned as being unfair...Oh and money....lots of money for a good lawyer.

Of course they were!

Forum List

Back