Cops attacked by a mob during an arrest

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ

This has been happening several times . It just happened a few days ago in a black area of Delaware
Seems to be getting worse

This has been happening several times . It just happened a few days ago in a black area of Delaware
LOLOL.....Cory Bookers town....................lolol

My sympathy is zero for New Jersey. Absolutely Zero. My personal goal is the whole city will be terrified to walk out the door. Get rid of the police totally.

A world where people fight for criminals.

Well this is what you get when you pussify an entire country. And he'll, it didn't even take 2 whole years for suddenly racism is ok if you hate whites and asians, criminals are the good guys and the police are bad guys, and people get free money to stay home.

Fuck, couple times lately I wish I'd been born in Switzerland sometimes of this place. I'm starting to wish we had segregation of the country so I could live in peace and quiet.

1622775590084.png

Shoot the traitors if they wish to interfere with law enforcement.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If Israel had to deal with half their population being leftist fanatics , then the nation would not exist

USA was best being just a white Christian nation with Jews and Italians sprinkled in

It only gets worse from here. They'll be beating cops to death on the streets unless the cops shoot back and THEN the Blutopias will burn down. Fecking Democrat-run FILTH is destroying this nation. Any cop that stays on the job in one of these places is insane.
When this action tries to move South... the country is going to see a different narrative playing out.

A world where people fight for criminals.

Well this is what you get when you pussify an entire country. And he'll, it didn't even take 2 whole years for suddenly racism is ok if you hate whites and asians, criminals are the good guys and the police are bad guys, and people get free money to stay home.

Fuck, couple times lately I wish I'd been born in Switzerland sometimes of this place. I'm starting to wish we had segregation of the country so I could live in peace and quiet.
Hey, this stuff just SEEMS like it's happening all over. These thugs are cowards and they know they don't run cities in red states. Maybe they will someday but they'll DAMNED SURE have to fight for it.

It only gets worse from here. They'll be beating cops to death on the streets unless the cops shoot back and THEN the Blutopias will burn down. Fecking Democrat-run FILTH is destroying this nation. Any cop that stays on the job in one of these places is insane.
When this action tries to move South... the country is going to see a different narrative playing out.
Yes !! Southern white men won’t take this crap

Blacks have gone 100 percent feral and rogue
I even posted here after the CWar that we must ship them all back

Last edited:

Forum List

Back