Status
Not open for further replies.

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Happened a few times the last few days
Violent black thugs are open firing on cops and refusing to get out of cars on basic traffic stops
Becoming more common
I can post like as one just happened in NYC

Violent black thugs are open firing on cops and refusing to get out of cars on basic traffic stops
Becoming more common
That started long before this. Dangerous job. Recommend you keep your hands on the top of the steering wheel, wait and do exactly as told. Most of the time, they do not want you to get out of your car. Make sure you hand your carry permit along with you license. Any move you make, make it slow and deliberate, keeping hands in sight.

Becoming more common
That started long before this. Dangerous job. Recommend you keep your hands on the top of the steering wheel, wait and do exactly as told. Most of the time, they do not want you to get out of your car. Make sure you hand your carry permit along with you license. Any move you make, make it slow and deliberate, keeping hands in sight.

My own technique is to put my hands, fingers extended and spread, out the window. He can see my hands. He can see they are empty. Car is off, keys on the dashboard. Permit stowed behind license and offered at the same time.

Becoming more common

My own technique is to put my hands, fingers extended and spread, out the window. He can see my hands. He can see they are empty. Car is off, keys on the dashboard. Permit stowed behind license and offered at the same time.

How often do you get pulled over that you need a 'technique'?

Do you have a personalized plate that says, 'FELON' or 'DUI'?

Can you imagine the stress of these cops ?
I would quit !!
It was once a good job but now it’s the worst job around

How can any cop take this ??
You fire —ACLU
You don’t - you die

For 60,000 a year lol
Everyday is on deaths edge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back