cop who killed daunte right get second charge

they are going a bit over board for an accident. good lord.

Meanwhile Mike Byrd has been exonerated of deliberately shooting Ashli Babbitt an unarmed 'White' woman..

Last edited:
Of course. Do you want a female to respond when you are getting your ass handed to you by a group of men? What about during a home invasion?
You want a 110 lb female? Hmm?
Neither will a single LEO be able to handle that scenario. It calls for back-up... There's a need for 'good' female LEO's just as there is need for 'good' male Leo's.
Do you want a male LEO man handled or frisking your wife when there is an incident? You'd be the first to scream....

Neither will a single LEO be able to handle that scenario. It calls for back-up... There's a need for 'good' female LEO's just as there is need for 'good' male Leo's.
Do you want a male LEO man handled or frisking your wife when there is an incident? You'd be the first to scream....
Equity puts more pressure on those who do their jobs with less officers on the streets that will tumble.

Well I'll tell you what hoss...you can have ten split tails and I will take one competent man and we will see who walks out in better condition.

Women are not built for this shit, and they consistently fail at it.

They are the weaker sex and they consistently prove it mentally, and physically. Not all...but enough.

doubt me, go on YouTube and type in 'Female cops gets her ass kicked'

Stay the fuck home, or get a job in a flower shop.

Well I'll tell you what hoss...you can have ten split tails and I will take one competent man and we will see who walks out in better condition.

They are the weaker sex and they consistently prove it mentally, and physically. Not all...but enough.

~~~~~~

The Numbers Fall Far Short of the Need​

Says it all right there. Do you want to know what police departments, and city governments do not want in their forces? Alpha, heterosexual males

They don't want direct, critically thinking, men who take charge.

They want 110lb meter maids with guns who are stress averse, and physically incapable of handling their job.

You see, all of that boomer idealism only gets you so far until you have to deal with Tyrone, or Humberto and the boys.

But you know what? You can have em. You can have an entire police force of females. Go for it. See how well an entire police force of females patrolling the violent ghettos of this country goes for you.

Gonna be some dead bitches.

1630703855778.png

Plus, two little kids took her down!

Sure...you don't need to be big to shoot well.
Well, cops are supposed to only shoot a suspect during a life or death situation. There are multiple levels in between first contact and morgue. To include subduing, and taking into custody.
What you have to realize is that physical confrontation is a KEY component of a police officer's job. Something that 99.9% of female cops are incapable of doing with your average street thug.

You realize one of the highest stress professions is 85% women...right?

You realize one of the highest stress professions is 85% women...right?
Oh yeah...nursing right? Denny's Waitress? Second grade teacher?

Look bud...there is stress, and then there is big Tyrone trying to rip your head off your shoulders stress.

Women have ZERO...NONE...ZILCH command presence...none.

Do you think your average gang banger has any respect or fears some 5'4" jabberin assed white woman?

Forum List

Back