cop shoots dog fourth of July weekend

Jul 14, 2013

what i want to know is how do three big dog all get out of the house on accident at the same time? why do you not have them secured and taken care of if they are afraid of the fire works. The dog did clearly charge at the officer video so he had right to shoot the dog. Did he had right to walk up and continue to shoot the dog . Not sure.

now they are protesting/. i love stupied fat guy saying even if a dog attack you. you should not have to kill it. obviously the dumb ass has never been attacked or bit by a dog.

what i want to know is how do three big dog all get out of the house on accident at the same time? why do you not have them secured and taken care of if they are afraid of the fire works. The dog did clearly charge at the officer video so he had right to shoot the dog. Did he had right to walk up and continue to shoot the dog . Not sure.

now they are protesting/. i love stupied fat guy saying even if a dog attack you. you should not have to kill it. obviously the dumb ass has never been attacked or bit by a dog.
are you saying the cops shoot things for no reason??

as for all 3 getting out at the same time,, its obvious youve never owned dogs,,

if one gets out they all get out the same way dumbass,,

Cops resolve all situations by shooting. It's what they do. They spend hours at the firing range every week, so they don't forget.

Tasing them and using jiu jitsu would have been more manly.

Shooting a retriever! Evil exists. And we all know it. We are better off electing authoritarians to remove these authoritarians and give them what is deserved. At least we get some justice from the new despots.

Shooting a retriever! Evil exists. And we all know it. We are better off electing authoritarians to remove these authoritarians and give them what is deserved. At least we get some justice from the new despots.
I see your point but isn't it kind of authoritarian keeping pit bulls chained and caged up in your backyard?
As many folks do.

I see your point but isn't it kind of authoritarian keeping pit bulls chained up in your backyard?
As many folks do.
I have questions on those dogs. Golden retrievers are not pit bulls. And frankly a cop can take a nip at worst from them. Why the hell people become cops if not for the potential minor scrapes at worst without killing anything is evil. And they are not qualified just for that. Do not take the employment. No one forced them. They act like they are doing us all a favor. They are not. It is serious stuff they are hired for. And even that is subjective and objective.

An ex-brother-in-law of mine was/is a narcotics detective with LAPD. He once told me, when they go in on a raid, if there are ANY dogs regardless of size, they always shoot them whether they are engaged with them or not. He said it was best to simply get them out of the way so they didn't have to keep an eye out for them during the raid.
Now I'm all for shooting the criminals, but I am totally disgusted with cops that would do this to an innocent pet if the animal was not engaging them.

It's the dog owner's fault. The only question here is the extra shots after the dog went down.

Forum List

Back