Cop Killer Executed

It proves that blacks are more prone to violence. DUH!
How does it do that since most Blacks are in prison for non violent offenses?
Except that around half of all violent offenses are committed by blacks when they represent less than 14% of the population.

You know the stats. You know the evidence is against your asinine assumption that 'whites are more prone to violence.'
The stats are kept by whites. I dont pay them much attention because history shows whites are way more violent. White people have wiped multiple civilizations completely from the map. Come on dude. Its not even close. :laugh:
That is simply because you are a racist. Facts do not matter to you - only your preconceived (and incorrect) notions based on bigotry.
Wake me up when Black people travel to europe and attempt to wipe a white civilization from the face of the earth and steal their resources. Facts are not facts unless they have context. Why would I believe your "facts" designed by white people that say Blacks are more violent when whites are the ones that are more violent? Nobody with any sense believes that monkeyshine.
laugh.gif
I thought the Moors were "black".

Except that around half of all violent offenses are committed by blacks when they represent less than 14% of the population.

You know the stats. You know the evidence is against your asinine assumption that 'whites are more prone to violence.'
The stats are kept by whites. I dont pay them much attention because history shows whites are way more violent. White people have wiped multiple civilizations completely from the map. Come on dude. Its not even close. :laugh:
That is simply because you are a racist. Facts do not matter to you - only your preconceived (and incorrect) notions based on bigotry.
Wake me up when Black people travel to europe and attempt to wipe a white civilization from the face of the earth and steal their resources. Facts are not facts unless they have context. Why would I believe your "facts" designed by white people that say Blacks are more violent when whites are the ones that are more violent? Nobody with any sense believes that monkeyshine.
laugh.gif
The Moors are black (which very few are) only when it suits Asc's jungle bunny civilization narrative.

laugh.gif
Some of them were. There were tawny moors and Black moors.They educated white people and brought them out of the Dark Ages then left europe the better for their presence. Thats why white countries have statues in their honor.

Germany
Moor+Habsburg.jpg

St Benedict that converted to Chritianity
ur5193e20c.png

History as well as the stats were written by whites.
Only white history was written by whites. Other races kept their own history. Since whites glorify in violence I accept their accounts of their own violence as truth.
Where is this history?

Whitey burn all the books?
In books. I know you are like most people that never touch one after high school but they are out there. You have to want to know the truth in order to read them.

laugh.gif
Wake me up when blacks people have the power to wipe anything off the face of the earth, besides other blacks that is.
Typical cave chimp response. Only people with inferiority complexes need power. It must have been devastating to learn that real humans are about knowledge and not power. Thats the reason whites in general are more violent. Too many think like you.

Forum List

Back