Cop Beats and Pepper Sprays Pregnant Woman, Puts Child In Chokehold At Preschool Graduation

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Baltimore, Maryland – According to a lawsuit filed this week, a police officer put a child in a chokehold and pepper sprayed a woman during a preschool graduation.
Cop Beats and Pepper Sprays Pregnant Woman Puts Child In Chokehold At Preschool Graduation The Free Thought Project
Last summer, Amanda Scott and her young sister Donnesha Bennett were attending the preschool graduation ceremony at the Inner Harbor East Academy. The event was for Scott’s two twin girls. when the school principal and an on-duty officer asked Bennett to leave the property...
Police brutality or racial prejudice? Damn, i haven't got any words... Pepper sprayed PREGNANT woman, he could damage her very hard! And puts kid in chokehold... I'm shocked and surprised again that such people still working in police!

tim, what did the perps do?

Scowl?

Private property, hmm. When told to leave, the decent citizen leaves.

Scowl?

Private property in public school... Sounds absurd right?
These people were attending the preschool graduation and were part of what was going on... Why they were asked to leave?

According to Courthouse News, the complaint comes in the wake of reports by the Baltimore Sun that excessive-force claims against the city’s police officers has resulted in more than $5 million in payments made to plaintiffs and another $5.8 million in defense fees.
Read more at Cop Beats and Pepper Sprays Pregnant Woman Puts Child In Chokehold At Preschool Graduation The Free Thought Project

You know, bad cops are another reason that taxes are so high....where I live, my county is broke because of a suicide at the jail, they had to pay out several million in negligence suits...Here's the ass bite, the guy told them he was going to hang himself, the jailers were told he was in the process of hanging himself, yet it takes 20 minutes for a jailer to get off their fat ass and go and survey the scene....

Scowl?

Private property in public school... Sounds absurd right?
These people were attending the preschool graduation and were part of what was going on... Why they were asked to leave?
Tim, it is up to you to tell us. It's your OP. Something happened to make the police say, 'git, you.' Tell us what it was.

OK, read the article posted by depotoo. The question turns to "did the defendants comply with the directions of the police officer?" Did the obstruct without violence his verbal directions? If they did so, then the officer had the legal right to move to subduing the suspects physically.

Two black women got into a heated conversation with the principal and got asked to leave. Thinking that the school cafeteria was actually a McDonald's the two women escalated.

The police acted reasonably.

Forum List

Back