Cooney emails

Federal government is scurrying to protect Him from being killed.. I hope he makes it.
They need to protect him..........Whitey Belger was hit in prison last year after making a deal to tattle on the Clinton crime syndicate. The biden group is almost as bad---

Federal government is scurrying to protect Him from being killed.. I hope he makes it.
They need to protect him..........Whitey Belger was hit in prison last year after making a deal to tattle on the Clinton crime syndicate. The biden group is almost as bad---

Whitey Bulgers last words, Tell the Warden I have some great stories about Robert "the Mule" Mueller back when he was covering for me in Boston. Good times

Last edited:
  • Banned

Whitey Bulgers last words, Tell the Warden I have some great stories about Robert "the Mule" Muller back when he was covering for me in Boston. Good times
Deep state is about to go boom

Not if Barr and Wray can help it, they want to move him into Epstein old cell -- for his protection
Wray...
But not Barr. I still have faith in him.

Not if Barr and Wray can help it, they want to move him into Epstein old cell -- for his protection
Wray...

Why? Based on what?

Wray...

Why? Based on what?
I understand the obstacles that the fbi have put in their way. It’s a sense I have. It is all gonna come out with evidence that will stick.

Forum List

Back