Convicting Trump has always been the game plan for the 2024 election.

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

It's not hard to understand, convict Trump, which is pretty much a 100% certainty, and lose enough border line voters to win the election.

That is the entire DNC campaign for Joe Biden as he hides in his basement.

Will it work?

I'm guessing that convicting him as close to the election as possible would have the most benefit for them, so expect that.

Trump had a better shot at a fair trial in New York City than he does Washington DC.

New York, where they lock up people for defending themselves on the subway, and letting go hoodlums who assault law enforcement, is the last place on earth anyone can find justice.

Washington is no different.

Last edited:

It's not hard to understand, convict Trump, which is pretty much a 100% certainty, and lose enough border line voters to win the election.

Will it work?

I'm guessing that convicting him as close to the election as possible would have the most benefit for them, so expect that.

Trump had a better shot at a fair trial in New York City than he does Washington DC.

New York, where they lock up people for defending themselves on the subway, and letting go hoodlums who assault law enforcement, is the last place on earth anyone can find justice.

Conviction wasn't their goal.

They just wanted to remove Republicans from the ballot, which is what they wanted to do all along.

Eventually they won't even hold elections.

You must remember that Democrats are Marxists and Communists.

They only use Democracy, or the mob, to get what they want. Then they get rid of it completely.

Will it work?

Your post is all bullshit, but at least you are admitting trump might lose ---- again. That's a step toward reality, so there is that.

That strategy has already failed. Most voters believe that these prosecutions were politically motivated in the first place. As a result, any convictions will be be equally discounted. People who say otherwise are merely posturing.

Will it work?

Yup. Biden forced Trump to cheat on his taxes, rape women, plan an insurgency.... just so Trump can be convicted.

Of course, both Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce helped.

Seems to be working. :abgg2q.jpg:

When you have feckless opposition this is the result.

Look at how obedient the GOP are behind McConnell because he holds the purse strings of cash. Who are the largest donators of this cash? Not those who support border security and dealing with China.

Money has destroyed politics in the U.S. It isn't about what is good for America and the Middle Class anymore. We will all pay the price if America doesn't remain a Super Power I guarantee it.

Will it work?

So that's why Trump committed fraud.

When you have feckless opposition this is the result.

Look at how obedient the GOP are behind McConnell because he holds the purse strings of cash. Who are the largest donators of this cash? Not those who support border security and dealing with China.

Money has destroyed politics in the U.S. It isn't about what is good for America and the Middle Class anymore. We will all pay the price if America doesn't remain a Super Power I guarantee it.

You're always going to be a victim.

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm incapable of connecting the dots, no matter how obvious. And I'm incapable of comprehending history, no matter how recent.

I'm initiating therapy sessions for those just like me, and I'd like to personally invite BULLDOG

The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem. Be strong Bulldog, be strong.

Speaking as a Democrat, I'm incapable of connecting the dots, no matter how obvious. And I'm incapable of comprehending history, no matter how recent.

I'm initiating therapy sessions for those just like me, and I'd like to personally invite BULLDOG

The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem. Be strong Bulldog, be strong.
You're a bit goofy, aren't you?

Will it work?

He brought it all upon himself. I have no sympathy.

Will it work?

This isn't even about trump anymore.

This is about one political party trying to politically assassinate a political rival to keep them from being able to be president.

It's about a presidential administration trying to take away a countries ability to vote for who they want so they can forcibly stay in power. This is about taking away citizens ability to vote for the president they want.

If they wanted to beat trump in the elections then they would allow him to run, but would beat him they would do so by winning the votes of Americans by doing what's best for America. But they don't do that. They have wide open borders, they encourage racism and hatred and division, they give hundreds of billions of dollars to protect other countries borders instead of ours, they give money to illegals while our own people suffer, they allow foreign countries to have control in America, they let American politicians campaign for other nations, they promote and allow crime while trying to take away guns and so on. Then when they lose they try to jail and bankrupt their opponents that actually want to make America better.

Trump does so well because he wants the opposite of what democrats want and the people want that also. They want a strong, independent, moral, powerful and free nation that put America and Americans first. All democrats have to do is do those things and they could win, just like trump is.

This isn't even about trump anymore.

This is about one political party trying to politically assassinate a political rival to keep them from being able to be president.

It's about a presidential administration trying to take away a countries ability to vote for who they want so they can forcibly stay in power. This is about taking away citizens ability to vote for the president they want.

If they wanted to beat trump in the elections then they would allow him to run, but would beat him they would do so by winning the votes of Americans by doing what's best for America. But they don't do that. They have wide open borders, they encourage racism and hatred and division, they give hundreds of billions of dollars to protect other countries borders instead of ours, they give money to illegals while our own people suffer, they allow foreign countries to have control in America, they let American politicians campaign for other nations, they promote and allow crime while trying to take away guns and so on. Then when they lose they try to jail and bankrupt their opponents that actually want to make America better.

Trump does so well because he wants the opposite of what democrats want and the people want that also. They want a strong, independent, moral, powerful and free nation that put America and Americans first. All democrats have to do is do those things and they could win, just like trump is.
It’s about putting a criminal in prison. The fact that Trump is even allowed to run is a farce.

Forum List

Back