Convert From The Left Has Had Enough

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Former NYTimes writer, Bari Weiss, speaks truth to (CNN) power.

"Brian Stelter Cuts Off Bari Weiss, Asks ‘Who’s Stopping The Conversation?’

...CNN’s Brian Stelter interrupted her to ask, ”Who’s the people stopping the conversation?”

“You write there are tens of millions of Americans who aren’t on the hard-Left or the hard-Right, who feel the world has gone mad. So, in what ways has the world gone mad?” Stelter asked, airing a part of a pre-recorded interview he conducted with Weiss for Sunday’s episode of “Reliable Sources.” Weiss replied by citing a litany of media bias, blackouts, and sins of omission:

When you have the chief reporter on the beat of COVID for The New York Times talking about how questioning or pursuing the question of the lab leak is racist, the world has gone mad.
When you’re not able to say out loud and in public that there are differences between men and women, the world has gone mad.
When we’re not allowed to acknowledge that rioting is rioting, and it is bad — and that silence is not violence, but violence is violence — the world has gone mad.
When we’re not able to say that Hunter Biden’s laptop is a story worth pursuing, the world has gone mad. When, in the name of progress, young school children as young as kindergarten are being separated in public schools because of their race, and that is called “progress” rather than “segregation,” the world has gone mad.
There are dozens of examples that I could share with you and with your viewers, but —"

More about this fictional laptop. Hilarious.

EXCLUSIVE: NY Post’s ‘Smoking Gun’ Hunter Biden Email 100% Authentic, Forensic Analysis Concludes EXCLUSIVE: NY Post’s ‘Smoking Gun’ Hunter Biden Email 100% Authentic, Forensic Analysis Concludes

“Certainly, there could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked, it could be that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me,” he added.

The acknowledgment comes months after the New York Post first reported on the emails, which suggest Hunter Biden may have made an introduction between his father, then–vice president Joe Biden, and a Ukrainian adviser to Burisma Holdings in 2015.

The documents, which Rudy Giuliani, then on the legal team of President Trump, gave to the paper, were reportedly recovered from a laptop computer that was dropped off at a repair shop in Delaware in April 2019 but never retrieved.

A senior federal law enforcement official told Fox News in October that the emails are “authentic,” while officials at the FBI and the Justice Department agreed with then-Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe’s comments that the laptop is “not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”
Hunter Biden Acknowledges Compromising Laptop ‘Absolutely’ May Belong to Him | National Review

NPR forced to admit it lied.

Now, how about you admit it.

You voted for an agent paid by Communist china.

"NPR issues major correction after falsely claiming Hunter Biden laptop story was 'discredited' by intelligence

‘U.S. intelligence officials have not made a statement to that effect,’ NPR now admits

NPR issued the correction after critics blasted the nonprofit media organization for the bogus statement."

Pop-Quiz:

Which of these restricts the dissemination of truth?
Russia

Iran

North Korea

Democrat controlled state media

OK....it was a trick question.

Former NYTimes writer, Bari Weiss, speaks truth to (CNN) power.

"Brian Stelter Cuts Off Bari Weiss, Asks ‘Who’s Stopping The Conversation?’

...CNN’s Brian Stelter interrupted her to ask, ”Who’s the people stopping the conversation?”

“You write there are tens of millions of Americans who aren’t on the hard-Left or the hard-Right, who feel the world has gone mad. So, in what ways has the world gone mad?” Stelter asked, airing a part of a pre-recorded interview he conducted with Weiss for Sunday’s episode of “Reliable Sources.” Weiss replied by citing a litany of media bias, blackouts, and sins of omission:

I listened to an interview with her that was released yesterday. It was fantastic and she really lays out the inner working of the left wing cult.

EXCLUSIVE: NY Post’s ‘Smoking Gun’ Hunter Biden Email 100% Authentic, Forensic Analysis Concludes EXCLUSIVE: NY Post’s ‘Smoking Gun’ Hunter Biden Email 100% Authentic, Forensic Analysis Concludes

“Certainly, there could be a laptop out there that was stolen from me. It could be that I was hacked, it could be that it was Russian intelligence. It could be that it was stolen from me,” he added.

The acknowledgment comes months after the New York Post first reported on the emails, which suggest Hunter Biden may have made an introduction between his father, then–vice president Joe Biden, and a Ukrainian adviser to Burisma Holdings in 2015.

The documents, which Rudy Giuliani, then on the legal team of President Trump, gave to the paper, were reportedly recovered from a laptop computer that was dropped off at a repair shop in Delaware in April 2019 but never retrieved.

A senior federal law enforcement official told Fox News in October that the emails are “authentic,” while officials at the FBI and the Justice Department agreed with then-Director of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe’s comments that the laptop is “not part of a Russian disinformation campaign.”
Hunter Biden Acknowledges Compromising Laptop ‘Absolutely’ May Belong to Him | National Review

"NPR issues major correction after falsely claiming Hunter Biden laptop story was 'discredited' by intelligence

‘U.S. intelligence officials have not made a statement to that effect,’ NPR now admits

NPR issued the correction after critics blasted the nonprofit media organization for the bogus statement."

Pop-Quiz:

Russia

Iran

North Korea

Trump is not PRESIDENT. That is all they care. IT is a cult.

The laptop worked so well for Biden in the past..... LOL Feel free to keep bringing it up.

Sure thing.

1634573167491.png

She has nothing to tell the truth about..How can you objectify a third or second person perspective?
We see the results. And hopefully many of the so called media get their just desserts at some point.

Pop-Quiz:

Russia

Iran

North Korea

all of the above is the only answer

Forum List

Back