consumer confidendce is rising, time to create a crisis republicans

you will. do anything to jcreate chaos in the market.

Boehner said himself it is what the repbulicans are doing.

Facts people facts.

steps up to the mic and taps it and says is this thing on?

Did hoffa say "let's take them son's a bitches out?" or did Fox make it sound like he was making threats?

bump

Boehner: ‘A Lot’ Of Republicans Want To Force Default, Create ‘Enough Chaos’ To Pass Balanced Budget Amendment | ThinkProgress

this is the leader of your party at the momment.

he said this about your elected officials.

its why the country blames the republicans most.

think progress?:lol:

Facts people facts.

Did hoffa say "let's take them son's a bitches out?" or did Fox make it sound like he was making threats?

bump

hate to say it bro...but fox made it sound like he was making threats.
If you read the entire speech, you will see he was referring to "gretting them out of office".
Yes, he said it with anger and with a violent tone....but he was not saying "kill them"

bump

If you read the entire speech, you will see he was referring to "gretting them out of office".
Yes, he said it with anger and with a violent tone....but he was not saying "kill them"

I realize that but look at the bitches source think progress if fox can munipulate something to sound differently than what was said don't you think, that think progress can do the same? Thats my point I have been trying to make.

Facts people facts.

you are a lying sack of shit.
Post a link to the video or audio where he said REPUBLICANS are doing that.

You wouldnt know a fat if it bit your left ass cheek off.

I realize that but look at the bitches source think progress if fox can munipulate something to sound differently than what was said don't you think, that think progress can do the same? Thats my point I have been trying to make.

lol...sorry....hey....but at least you and I are conservatives that are honest and know when the wrong thing was done...

Yeah...that is TM's problem......she takes everything she reads as fact and then says that we igbire the facts when we try to show her how her "facts" are spin.

Thats why I cant debate her anymore.

lol...sorry....hey....but at least you and I are conservatives that are honest and know when the wrong thing was done...

Yeah...that is TM's problem......she takes everything she reads as fact and then says that we igbire the facts when we try to show her how her "facts" are spin.

you could once?

you could once?

thanks.
Good catch.

Re-phrased....

Thats why I wont try to debate her anymore.

from a store from last months tax free weekend

tax-free-weekend.jpg

K’s Ways To Save: Tax Free Weekend In North Carolina

Read more: K’s Ways To Save: Tax Free Weekend In North Carolina K’s Ways To Save: Tax Free Weekend In North Carolina

The Republican Agenda was actually described before audio or video. It appears in Provers 22:16. "He that oppresseth the poor to increase his riches, (with usury profit from ARM's levied on the poor), and he that giveth to the rich, (with Bush Tax Cuts, again and again), shall surely come to want and to ruin."

Translators know how the Bible works, like is shown. It is inspired. Great Propet, Rev. Jeremiah Wright of South Chicago: Is also the record, with a correct interpretation of the Bible. Lehman is on the record. Boehner et. al., voted to reward the bankers for the iniquity in TARP. Boehner even kept money that he was paid, all those years.

Boehner thinks he is one of the chose(?), in these matters. . .or something.

So in the link above, there is this:

"House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) said today that some members of his own caucus who are refusing to agree to a compromise debt ceiling deal are hoping to unleash “chaos” and thus force the White House and Senate Democrats to make bigger concessions than they’re already offering. As many as 40 House Republicans, especially Tea Party members and freshmen, have demanded nothing short of changing the Constitution to include a balanced budget amendment before they would vote to raise debt ceiling, even though that has zero chance before the U.S. faces potential default on Aug. 2"

Even S&P read the record.

S&P went with the Great Prophet's Interpretation as a consequence! It's on the permanent record!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Spirit even send many squaws to Lands of Many Nations: To do business with one-armed bandits! Texas followed Reagan Trajectory, nearly number one in federal contracts, federal employment, and military spending! Middle Class and Poor not included in Texas. . .of Evil Spirit!)

When things were starting to look better in the eary parts of this year you snuffed out the recovery with a debt ceiling stunt.

What will you do this time?

Wow.

Can anyone really be THAT stupid?

the evidence son, is right there in front of yer nose.. we have witnessed monumental stupidity,, and there is no stopping her frayed ball of yarn, but I'm predicting she will unravel and decompose right after the election..

Consumers likely know about Great South Chicago Prophet, Rev. Jeremiah Wright. S&P likely knows abou Great South Chicago Prophet, Rev. Jeremiah Wright. S&P likely knows about Republican National Committed!

S&P clearly knows the way of Christian salvation, in our nation! Consumers can now see the light of Jesus Christ, in their lives! The Final Solution Of The Presbyterian Question is now at hand. . .however that is done(?)!

(White Man Speak with Tongue Like Snake, aka "Reagan Trajectory(?)!") Hmmm!

God Forbid the economy improve under Obama. That would blow the GOP campaign strategy. As long as they can block any efforts to stimulate the economy, their plans will be safe...

GOP Platorm for 2012 is "Party before Country!" :clap2:

God Forbid the economy improve under Obama. That would blow the GOP campaign strategy. As long as they can block any efforts to stimulate the economy, their plans will be safe...

GOP Platorm for 2012 is "Party before Country!" :clap2:

I think it is more Government by the consent of the Governed over Government by Pod People. You lost me when you lost the concept of checks and balances.

Consumers likely know about Great South Chicago Prophet, Rev. Jeremiah Wright. S&P likely knows abou Great South Chicago Prophet, Rev. Jeremiah Wright. S&P likely knows about Republican National Committed!

S&P clearly knows the way of Christian salvation, in our nation! Consumers can now see the light of Jesus Christ, in their lives! The Final Solution Of The Presbyterian Question is now at hand. . .however that is done(?)!

(White Man Speak with Tongue Like Snake, aka "Reagan Trajectory(?)!") Hmmm!

Um could you please retype this in English. I think you are in the process of claiming all white people are idiots, but I'm not really sure.

Boehner himself is on tapoe saying many of the republicans in the house want to create chaos in our country to get what they want poltically.

Your own highest elected official says you put party over country.

Boehner himself is on tapoe saying many of the republicans in the house want to create chaos in our country to get what they want poltically.

Your own highest elected official says you put party over country.

you are a lying sack of shit.

Post a link to the video or audio where he said REPUBLICANS are doing that.

You wouldnt know a fat if it bit your left ass cheek off.

Forum List

Back