Constitutional Convention?

Actually Russian news sources are more reliable than the Mainstream media in this country. That link was dead because I do not post live links on ANY website due to redirection attachments. But The source wasn't the NOW unasked question, it was the viability of THAT type of move to remove oneself from the UNION..

Have you ever taken a test that asks you to pick what shape a box would be after you folded it up from the shape it started in flat?

Have you ever taken a test that asks you to pick what shape a box would be after you folded it up from the shape it started in flat?

Have you ever managed a post that was in the slightest bit relevant to what you were replying to?

I know you are monoplanic, it is a logical extension of the idea that you can visualize the entire plane of thought in your post. The inference of "Mother Russia " is wasted sarcasm , or are you just being facetious? try a really good box test, be truthful, see if you are intellectually able to find a multiplanic solution to a monoplanic problem.

I know you are monoplanic, it is a logical extension of the idea that you can visualize the entire plane of thought in your post. The inference of "Mother Russia " is wasted sarcasm , or are you just being facetious? try a really good box test, be truthful, see if you are intellectually able to find a multiplanic solution to a monoplanic problem.

You're the one citing Russian sources that call for Alaska to be returned to Russia, insisting on how much more reliable Russian sources are than our own.

And of course, lying your ass off. As it wasn't 'Alaska' that asked to be returned to Russia. It was a handful of Russian Orthodox native tribesmen. Which have jack shit to do with a constitutional argument.

Comrade.

Last edited:
As always no argument only a question, and the structure of how accomplished as opposed to the secession argument, or withdrawal argument. If you can't answer the question just say so< don't find irrelevant arguments to interject into a wast thread anyway. and can u not find the solution to the box actually it is an IQ test, like folding paper and timing the answer of the question how many holes appear in the unfolded paper with varying folds.

As always no argument only a question, and the structure of how accomplished as opposed to the secession argument, or withdrawal argument. If you can't answer the question just say so< don't find irrelevant arguments to interject into a wast thread anyway. and can u not find the solution to the box actually it is an IQ test, like folding paper and timing the answer of the question how many holes appear in the unfolded paper with varying folds.

A handful of Russian Orthodox native tribesmen can't secede the State of Alaska, let alone give it to Russia.

Any more Russian propaganda you want to offer us, Comrade? Tell us again how much better the Russian media is than our own? Lie to us again, portraying a handful of villagers as 'Alaska'?

You so fuunny main yuns make me laff till it huts. I do like Vlad Putin though he is twice the leader of some. Yall need to find some kindercare students on your level to converse with. You asked for the source, you got it, you didn't answer the question, I must assume since you cant identify and solve the problem you aren't able to follow the problem to the probable, or even possible solutions. What say ye Albert?

You so fuunny main yuns make me laff till it huts. I do like Vlad Putin though he is twice the leader of some. Yall need to find some kindercare students on your level to converse with. You asked for the source, you got it, you didn't answer the question, I must assume since you cant identify and solve the problem you aren't able to follow the problem to the probable, or even possible solutions. What say ye Albert?

So you cite Russian sources arguing that Alaska should be ceded to Russia, laud how superior the Russian media is over our own....and go an awkward rant about how infatuated with Putin you are.

All while lying your ass off, portraying a handful of Russian Orthodox tribesmen as 'Alaska'.

Does that about cover it?

And I asked for a source of ALASKA saying that it wanted to cede from the union, which was your claim. You have yet to provide any such source, Comrade.

Last edited:
icer has no source that the government of Alaska wants to secede from the USA.

In fact, there is a far great chance that Siberia will join the US when Russia finally disintegrates.

Yeah I am melting to this as far as the Alaskan Tribal rights go man yal are so smart ooohh, But as the Un tries to get a resolution on native tribes worldwide, and some of the tribes and some others with things to gain ask for relief sometimes in a way you don't think about in the single plane , Oh well h**p://www.globalissues.org/article/693/rights-of-indigenous-people#Whoareindigenouspeopleandwhatmakesthemdifferent DEAD LINK, put TT where ** are, and PASTE, oh and the links to the UN resolutions are there somewhere. The tribes are written in there, and you have to read some to get to the US objections and Alaska. Yuns ain't wuf it all tell yourselves the Talking points you find, This is getting boorriinngg with no answer to the original question even. Shall I ask in a K1 form,, Teacher If as I have read in some forums, and world press commentary Alaska and even some Internal Native tribes that live in America have asked the United Nations to help them Withdraw from the USA. If they also ask to reclaim all of their Native lands including the whole States their tribes inhabited, Could they do that Under OUR Constitution, IF THE UN passes the resolution and demands compliance with the rights of indigenous peoples would that allow them to take all of the disputed land back even including REMOVING the entire State from the country could they teacher? PLAIN ENOUGH? but last question yall r jus too smaht fo po lil me.

HILLARY IS GONNA WIN even if she kills a BUNDY!!!!.

Yeah I am melting to this as far as the Alaskan Tribal rights go man yal are so smart ooohh, But as the Un tries to get a resolution on native tribes worldwide, and some of the tribes and some others with things to gain ask for relief sometimes in a way you don't think about in the single plane , Oh well h**p://www.globalissues.org/article/693/rights-of-indigenous-people#Whoareindigenouspeopleandwhatmakesthemdifferent

So what the fuck does this have to do with a constitutional convention?

And of course, show us where Alaska has asked to withdraw from the United States. Not a handful of pro-Russian villagers. But the State.

You can't. You lied your ass off.

You went off on this tangent of State vs Fed power I just asked a question that would give an idea of your perceived range of power of each, And if the UN could overrule the fed. As for the convention, calling for it and getting it are two totally different things, especially in the electronic media world and even if you had a 100 percent request. It was designed to be that way.

Forum List

Back