Constant Acceleration Space Travel Propulsion System

Then how can current flow through an open circuit?
Glad you asked. This will only work with high voltage and an emitter to get rid of the charge so the current can flow with just one positive connection and no negative. This test was at 100,000 volts and very low amperage. The positive only propulsion wire pulls in one direction as power is being created on one end and on the other end where the emitter is attached to the craft it is released so the wire tries to straiten in one direction "forward" the end connected to the emitter pulls the emitter and craft forward also.
I also read a comment saying this would flip over with one propulsion wire. That is true but in an actual space craft you would have at least 4 propulsion wires separated by 90 degrees. This would also make it to where by applying different voltages to each propulsion wire you could control pitch and yaw of the craft.

Glad you asked. This will only work with high voltage and an emitter to get rid of the charge so the current can flow with just one positive connection and no negative. This test was at 100,000 volts and very low amperage. The positive only propulsion wire pulls in one direction as power is being created on one end and on the other end where the emitter is attached to the craft it is released so the wire tries to straiten in one direction "forward" the end connected to the emitter pulls the emitter and craft forward also.
I also read a comment saying this would flip over with one propulsion wire. That is true but in an actual space craft you would have at least 4 propulsion wires separated by 90 degrees. This would also make it to where by applying different voltages to each propulsion wire you could control pitch and yaw of the craft.
Thanks but I still don't see how you can have any power through an open circuit.

Thanks but I still don't see how you can have any power through an open circuit.
You can as since it only works with high voltage "high voltage=push so to speak" at that high voltage there is enough push to let the positive only current flow out of the open end of the emitter. I have tried this with a high voltage power supply set up for positive and negative. For the negative power supply test I used only the negative wire and no positive with the same results.

She's the head cow!
She is a cow? She is the victim of species misidentification. Is that misspeciesering? I always believed she was a horse!
4324AB8F-7A03-4BEF-8F51-1819D4335988.jpeg

0FEB5923-2DDB-4C2F-8501-B2663B8F4E7D.jpeg

There is movement in vacuum when pulsed with power. Thinner material emitter and wire also. You are correct no way to conduct a zero G test short of putting it on a cubesat launch.
No need. Forget the wires. Just test it horizontally on a level surface. Add wheels if you want. Or use it to propel a boat. It may be rocket science, but it's not like rockets have never been tested before.

No need. Forget the wires. Just test it horizontally on a level surface. Add wheels if you want. Or use it to propel a boat. It may be rocket science, but it's not like rockets have never been tested before.
Only issue testing this way is that wheels can act as something to push against. In space there is nothing to push against. Force of wire could push against friction between wheels and ground. A boat in water would be the same issue. We all know rockets work but with my method being new about the only other way to truly test would be a CubeSat test and I do not have the funding for something like that.

Only issue testing this way is that wheels can act as something to push against. In space there is nothing to push against. Force of wire could push against friction between wheels and ground. A boat in water would be the same issue. We all know rockets work but with my method being new about the only other way to truly test would be a CubeSat test and I do not have the funding for something like that.
Not really. Relatively weightless, frictionless wheels and bearings can easily be selected if necessary. Go ahead and use a boat on a calm day. Zero starting friction. Even if it goes backwards it still demonstrates thrust. Put your bathtub under vacuum to eliminate any possibility of air interference. With wheels, just drag a weight behind and keep adding weights until it almost stops moving. Then perhaps read your dynamic thrust directly from a string scale tied midway between the two. Read static thrust with it tied to a wall.

Last edited:
I wanted to add one piece of information concerning these videos.
Over 1 year ago I posted these test videos on Nasa Spaceflight Forum under future propulsion methods category.
They were always deleted almost immediately.
I emailed the forum admins asking for the reason for this and they would never reply.
All rules were followed but they would delete almost immediately.
This is why I am posting these videos in forums other than NASA site.
Try sending them to someone like Elon Musk.

I have invented a method of constant acceleration space travel using only electricity and it obeys all the laws of physics. I have multiple test of my propulsion system including those conducted in a vacuum chamber and also in different vectors to eliminate the Earth's magnetic field as the cause. It is just a single power wire leg "positive power only no negative" with an emitter on the end to allow charges to flow through the wire since using positive power lead only. When the power is applied since the wire is bent the the wire tries to straighten itself out and produces force in one direction. The power wire itself is what is creating the propulsion as it is connected to the craft. I also have test videos that eliminate this being a product of ion wind and why it works in a vacuum. Please feel free to reproduce my work and if you have any questions please let me know. Here is the link to the main test video and you can check out the vacuum chamber videos as well as many others on my main channel. Link: youtube.com/watch?v=O935p24XBJk

If it works and is better than other choices, then NASA will be knocking..... If not.... then we won't hear from you again.

OCTOBER 7 2021
Launcher conducts a hot fire test for its 3D-printed Engine-2 rocket engine in the E Test Complex at NASA’s Stennis Space Center. Photo via Launcher/John Kraus Photography.
Launcher conducts a hot fire test for its 3D-printed Engine-2 rocket engine in the E Test Complex at NASA’s Stennis Space Center. Photo via Launcher/John Kraus Photography.
----
Launcher’s E-2 engines are 3D printed in high-performance copper alloy and are designed to require less propellant to get to orbit. The company hopes this will enable the delivery of more satellite cargo per rocket and therefore allow it to offer a lower price than its competitors.

Launcher's AMCM-3D printed combustion chamber.
Launcher’s AMCM-3D printed combustion chamber. Photo via AMCM.
----
Launcher's Orbiter propellant tank printed out of Inconel using its first Velo3D Sapphire Printer. Photo via Velo3D.
Launcher’s Orbiter propellant tank printed out of Inconel using its first Velo3D Sapphire Printer. Photo via Velo3D.

Forum List

Back