Conspiracy Theory, OR Stolen Election?

and as far as the ballot harvesting, and other electoral shenanigans goes? Well, we have shit on film, actual cell video and affidavits. You want links?
Funny how it all disappears when the lawyers are asked to present it in court. A mystery, fer shure.
I am not a lawyer, so I am not aware of the proceedings.

I will not engage in hyperbole.
Nor read the reports of the cases brought to court it seems. Funny that.

And it all disappears when the lawyers get to court. Funny that.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/nov/16/first-thing-trump-election-lawsuits-continue-crumble

Last edited:
and as far as the ballot harvesting, and other electoral shenanigans goes? Well, we have shit on film, actual cell video and affidavits. You want links?
Funny how it all disappears when the lawyers are asked to present it in court. A mystery, fer shure.
I am not a lawyer, so I am not aware of the proceedings.

I will not engage in hyperbole.
Nor read the reports of the cases brought to court it seems. Funny that.
Why?

We both know the spin on those reports.

If I read it from the left, it will just have confirmation bias. If I read reports from the right, it will just attack the character of the judges.

IMO, yes, most of the previous and current cases are probably distractions and probably meant to buy time for the real case that the administrations lawyers have in mind.

It is all about strategy for these folks.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

And it all disappears when the lawyers get to court. Funny that.

Trump's election lawsuits continue to crumble | First Thing

6 Factors Which Point to a Rigged Election The mainstream media are quick to call the claim “baseless”, but there’s plenty of evidence for anyone willing to see it.

". . . Trump’s legal team, and many in the alternate media, are claiming the election was rigged. With one voice the mainstream media – and the entire political establishment – denounce these claims as “baseless”, and scream there is “no evidence”.

This is incorrect. There is plenty of evidence, both circumstantial and direct, which breaks down into six basic categories:

1. Precedent – It has happened before.
  2. Motive – Deep State/Military dislike of Trump’s policies is widely known.
  3. Foreknowledge – Establishment voices predicted this exact situation.
  4. Opportunity – The voting system is highly susceptible to fraud.
  5. Voting Irregularities – Known software “glitches” & irregularities in the reporting of the results.
  6. Cover-up – Dishonesty in the reporting of the situation.. . . "

If I read it from the left, it will just have confirmation bias. If I read reports from the right, it will just attack the character of the judges.
Yet still the lawyers produce no evidence in court and some are dumping their client. Funny that.

The election wasn't stolen.

Biden won.

Get over it.

See, that's just the thing. . .

As far as cyber crime goes, it is nearly impossible to prove, either way. . .

. . . and as far as the ballot harvesting, and other electoral shenanigans goes? Well, we have shit on film, actual cell video and affidavits. You want links?

You're asking the wrong people.

The person you want to ask that question is a judge.

Not some people on a message board.

My question is why has it not been taken to a judge? And why has all the cases trump taken to a judge been thrown out of court with either no evidence presented or the lawyer admitting there was no fraud or that republicans were in fact allowed to observe the counting?

You have hearsay and conspiracies that are untrue.

If they were true, trump would have taken it to court to present it to a judge. You know, the one person who can actually do something about it.

Yet trump has not done that. His lawyers have not done that and most of his lawyers have quit on him so now he's only left with rudy guiliani.

It's very easy to go in front of cameras and lie. It's very easy to lie on the internet.

There are no consequences.

It's a very different situation in a court of law. If a lawyer lies to a judge that lawyer faces very serious legal problems including being disbarred and losing their law license. trump's lawyers aren't willing to destroy their futures and law practices. So they don't bring those lies you are trying to peddle to court. They know it's lies and they don't want to face the very serious legal problems from trying to peddle those lies to a judge.

Have fun in your delusions but you're in for a very rude awakening in January.

Get used to President Joe Biden for the next 4 years.

It's weird how altrightwingers are not able to tell the difference between evidence and hearsay

Why were the presidential election votesRouted to Spain for counting?

So he got taken down by his own incompetence? Sad.

CONSPIRACY THEORY, OR STOLEN ELECTION?

15 Nov 2020 ~~ By John Hinderacker
In the aftermath of the election, many questions have emerged not just about individual instances of voter fraud or vote suppression, which are legion, but more systematic issues involving software and electronic vote tracking. We know, for example, that thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump in Michigan were improperly shifted to Joe Biden due to an alleged software “glitch.”
I have no opinion on whether the election was stolen by the Biden campaign or not. I don’t think there is any way to know, on the current evidence, whether, if only legal votes were counted, and each voter voted only once, Donald Trump or Joe Biden actually won the election. I do know that if the United States is to avoid banana republic status, we need to institute more secure and reliable election procedures. No more ballot harvesting, no more millions of mail-in votes, and some reasonable attention paid to the machines and software that ultimately count the votes.
Sidney Powell, who became famous and widely respected due to her aggressive defense of Michael Flynn, has joined President Trump’s legal team. This morning she appeared on Maria Bartiromo’s Fox News program, where she alleged that the Trump campaign has evidence of massive election fraud involving the Dominion voting system and its SmartMatic software–fraud that swung the election to Biden. Is she right? I have no idea. But Powell has earned the right to be taken seriously. Here she is. Judge for yourself:
One more thing: liberals are quick to dub anything they don’t like a conspiracy theory. But four years ago, I wouldn’t have imagined that top officials of the FBI and the CIA would collaborate with Hillary Clinton’s campaign to propagate lies in order to try to swing the election to her, or failing that, to disable the incoming administration of the candidate that they didn’t favor. That scandal has greatly expanded my, and our, understanding of what may be possible. This isn’t your grandfather’s United States of America.

Comment:
The real coup happened on Usurpation Day, January 20, 2009. All of the crimes flow from that betrayal of the Constitution By Democrats.....
Then there's this for Team Trump:
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
After more than four years of conspiracy theories and false accusations and the the failed Impeachment all based on false theories and accussations....
The major media outlets - the people who brought us Russia collusion, the Mueller investigation, Ukrainian interference and other group think - have been cranking out endless “baseless claims” of voter fraud over the last few days. When these non-thinkers publish the same phraseology repeatedly you can be sure there is voter fraud.

Conspiracy theory.

In the aftermath of the election, many questions have emerged not just about individual instances of voter fraud or vote suppression, which are legion, but more systematic issues involving software and electronic vote tracking. We know, for example, that thousands of votes that were cast for President Trump in Michigan were improperly shifted to Joe Biden due to an alleged software “glitch.”
I have no opinion on whether the election was stolen by the Biden campaign or not. I don’t think there is any way to know, on the current evidence, whether, if only legal votes were counted, and each voter voted only once, Donald Trump or Joe Biden actually won the election. I do know that if the United States is to avoid banana republic status, we need to institute more secure and reliable election procedures. No more ballot harvesting, no more millions of mail-in votes, and some reasonable attention paid to the machines and software that ultimately count the votes.
Sidney Powell, who became famous and widely respected due to her aggressive defense of Michael Flynn, has joined President Trump’s legal team. This morning she appeared on Maria Bartiromo’s Fox News program, where she alleged that the Trump campaign has evidence of massive election fraud involving the Dominion voting system and its SmartMatic software–fraud that swung the election to Biden. Is she right? I have no idea. But Powell has earned the right to be taken seriously. Here she is. Judge for yourself:
One more thing: liberals are quick to dub anything they don’t like a conspiracy theory. But four years ago, I wouldn’t have imagined that top officials of the FBI and the CIA would collaborate with Hillary Clinton’s campaign to propagate lies in order to try to swing the election to her, or failing that, to disable the incoming administration of the candidate that they didn’t favor. That scandal has greatly expanded my, and our, understanding of what may be possible. This isn’t your grandfather’s United States of America.

Comment:
The real coup happened on Usurpation Day, January 20, 2009. All of the crimes flow from that betrayal of the Constitution By Democrats.....
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
After more than four years of conspiracy theories and false accusations and the the failed Impeachment all based on false theories and accussations....
The major media outlets - the people who brought us Russia collusion, the Mueller investigation, Ukrainian interference and other group think - have been cranking out endless “baseless claims” of voter fraud over the last few days. When these non-thinkers publish the same phraseology repeatedly you can be sure there is voter fraud.
Conspiracy theory.
One more thing: liberals are quick to dub anything they don’t like a conspiracy theory

Comment:
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Conspiracy theory.
One more thing: liberals are quick to dub anything they don’t like a conspiracy theory

Just the conspiracy theories.

Like....flat earth. Or Obama being born in Kenya. Or Donald Trump's second term.

Comment:
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Conspiracy theory.

Just the conspiracy theories.

Like....flat earth. Or Obama being born in Kenya. Or Donald Trump's second term.
You can’t say that about a trump second term because we haven’t reached a conclusion. Obama being born in Kenya is a very real possibility but it’s moot per his eligibility as potus because he presented necessary credentials.
So it still comes back to things you just don’t like.

Comment:
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
The trolls around here that say there was no vote fraud consider facts as conspiracy theories just like their handlers pay them to say.

It's weird how altrightwingers are not able to tell the difference between evidence and hearsay

~~~~~~
XXXXXXXXXXXX​
Everytime facts here are posted of vote fraud,we got a particular shill cmm here thst tries to laugh those facts off. :auiqs.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301:

Forum List

Back