Considering how much democrats hate America and how determined they to destroy it. 2008 proved that.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
The democommiecrats are merely the extension of the world moving toward the ONE WORLD RULE movement that we are all clearly seeing. The EU movement. The organized refugee invasion of Europe under the guise of "caring for the homeless and downtrodden."

The fact that just about every country is bankrupt. The Leninist Pope who clearly follows the liberation theology of just about every country in South America. Curious isn't it how there are two living Popes for the first time since 1417? Yeah, that is 1417. First time one from outside of Europe and from South America? Yeah, probably just a coincidence, right?

The fact Bernie Sanders was invited to the Vatican and sat right next to no other than Evo Morales communist leader of Bolivia.

pope-morales_3370344b.jpg

What is that gift? Hammer and sickle? Yeeeeah, it is.

Bernie-Sanders.jpg

Chumming it up at the Vatican. Uhhh huh.

All of these things clearly point to the "New world order" where there will ONE world government. Not before a mass culling of the herd mind you. That means mass killing btw.

So, if by some miracle Trump actually gets in, get ready for an organized economic collapse and the world blaming it all on Trump. Blaming it ALL on America. Blaming it ALL on the free market. Blaming it ALL on capitalism.

Get ready folks. This is the clear direction.

The tribulation is upon us.

Oh woe is me. I am so butt hurt. I'll just have to stay down in Grandma's basement cause there ain't no use in trying anymore. LOL You RWNJ's are a hoot.

The democommiecrats are merely the extension of the world moving toward the ONE WORLD RULE movement that we are all clearly seeing. The EU movement. The organized refugee invasion of Europe under the guise of "caring for the homeless and downtrodden."

The fact that just about every country is bankrupt. The Leninist Pope who clearly follows the liberation theology of just about every country in South America. Curious isn't it how there are two living Popes for the first time since 1417? Yeah, that is 1417. First time one from outside of Europe and from South America? Yeah, probably just a coincidence, right?

The fact Bernie Sanders was invited to the Vatican and sat right next to no other than Evo Morales communist leader of Bolivia.

Bernie-Sanders.jpg

All of these things clearly point to the "New world order" where there will ONE world government. Not before a mass culling of the herd mind you. That means mass killing btw.

So, if by some miracle Trump actually gets in, get ready for an organized economic collapse and the world blaming it all on Trump. Blaming it ALL on America. Blaming it ALL on the free market. Blaming it ALL on capitalism.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Democrats don't hate America. Stop acting like an asshole. Oh, that's right, you aren't acting.

Okay, Mr. Crazy Pants, the thing is, the reason why we are likely to have a recession if Trump gets in is because he no more knows how to run a country than he knows how to run an airline, a steak company, a university or a football franchise.

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/donald-trumps-13-biggest-business-failures-20160314

2008 happened because your side got EVERYTHING it wanted. It got free trade, it got tax cuts for the rich, it got deregulation.

Okay, Mr. Crazy Pants, the thing is, the reason why we are likely to have a recession if Trump gets in is because he no more knows how to run a country than he knows how to run an airline, a steak company, a university or a football franchise.

Donald Trump's 13 Biggest Business Failures

2008 happened because your side got EVERYTHING it wanted. It got free trade, it got tax cuts for the rich, it got deregulation.

must be why we had such a bad recession when Obama was elected. Didn't seem to matter that much to the democrats that Obama had zero experience on any level. So I suggest you pull out a different card to play.

Obama campaigning, "America is the greatest country ever. Please help me in changing America."

must be why we had such a bad recession when Obama was elected. Didn't seem to matter that much to the democrats that Obama had zero experience on any level. So I suggest you pull out a different card to play.

Uh, guy, your boy Bush was in charge when that recession hit. Not Obama.

Your argument is that Obama didn't fix what Bush fucked up fast enough. It's amazing you still try to make this argument with anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

Your argument is that Obama didn't fix what Bush fucked up fast enough. It's amazing you still try to make this argument with anyone with an IQ above room temperature.
There was a president named Bush? Says the GOP memes...

Bush handled the recession that Clinton handed him. Obama just made the 2008 recession worse.

Never the less the point is you think Trump doesn't know the economy yet you elected an inexperienced know nothing in the midst of a recession.

So as I said, play another card the hypocrite card is worn out, guy.

Bernie-Sanders.jpg

What 2008 proved is how much Republicans hate America. All their failed policies coming home to roost.

Obama said he would fix it in one term

He didn't because he is a liar

-Geaux

How can anyone forget you folks have been blaming him for everything bad that has gone on for the last 8 years? I am thinking it is the left who forgot that Obama was actually elected.

Obama said he would fix it in one term

He didn't because he is a liar

-Geaux

I am going to defend Obama here, it isn't that he lied, he is just like all democrats, they know so much that isn't so. He may not have lied, he just didn't know what he was talking about. History has proved that correct.

How can anyone forget you folks have been blaming him for everything bad that has gone on for the last 8 years? I am thinking it is the left who forgot that Obama was actually elected.
I'm not the one trying to throw off a recession onto a another president..

No probably more of a reflection of where the CHurch is right now. The Catholic Church is no longer a Church of the industrialized world. The first world is either Secularist or Protestant.

Of the world's 1 Billion Catholics, most of them live in third world, impoverished countries. Usually making things for the secularists and protestants in the first world.

I am going to defend Obama here, it isn't that he lied, he is just like all democrats, they know so much that isn't so. He may not have lied, he just didn't know what he was talking about. History has proved that correct.

guy the last three wars and four recessions have started on Repubican watches... It seems you guys are the ones who don't know what you are doing.

2 years of democrat control of congress would be more correct. But let's say Bush did cause the recession. The piss poor recovery was all Obama. Obama could have come out looking great but he didn't.

2 years of democrat control of congress would be more correct. But let's say Bush did cause the recession. The piss poor recovery was all Obama. Obama could have come out looking great but he didn't.
Here are the facts.

Pelosi and democrats took over the House and the democrats also took control of the Senate in 2007.

The housing bubble grew and the Bush administration warned 18 times (all documented) in 2008 and the democrats deliberately ignored all of them.

2008 was a big election year and they knew they could tie the albatross around Bush's neck.

Those are the facts and the democrats are all too happy to sacrifice this country's well being in order to gain power.

In fact they are utterly determined to destroy the free market system. They are all committed sockalists/Marxists.

Period.

Forum List

Back