Conservatives slamming cancel culture while boycotting Anheuser Busch/Nike over Dylan Mulvaney partnership exposes hypocrisy

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019

Well, well, well, look who loves cancel culture now! The same group of conservative hypocrites who are calling for a boycott of Anheuser have been the first to slam cancel culture as 'un-American.' How convenient! It seems like these folks only care about cancel culture when it's aimed at something they like.

The double standard is just too much to handle. Maybe they should focus on boycotting their own hypocrisy instead.

Last edited:

Well, well, well, look who loves cancel culture now! The same group of conservative hypocrites who are calling for a boycott of Anheuser have been the first to slam cancel culture as 'un-American.' How convenient! It seems like these folks only care about cancel culture when it's aimed at something they like.

The double standard is just too much to handle. Maybe they should focus on boycotting their own hypocrisy instead.

WYEHO

I was going to do a thread and poll asking Progressive "men" that. But you pussies would never answer

People can choose how and where to spend their own money, and should.

Cancel culture is abhorrent and creepy when it extends to hounding people individually and destroying their lives because they dared to hurt your Leftist feelings. Basically, one big act of tattling: on their employers, their friends and family, etc. Boycotts have been around forever, big deal. YOUR cancel culture destroys lives.

No one is "cancelling" Bud. We just arent buying it. Thats called a boycott. Words have meaning.

Huh? I remember a really annoying guy who used to type that exact same thing to troll with constantly, yet no one knows what it means so its an ineffective troll. It seems to me (correct me if im wrong), that it is simply designed to get someone to ask "what does that mean?", but the answer never comes and that is the end of the joke. Its some next level cornball horseshit.

You yourself long ago made a thread asking what it means, and now YOU are using it? You are using an acronym that you dont know the meaning of? What the fuck? Why would you do that? That is REALLY fucking weird man. :dunno:

Here is YOUR thread...

Last edited:
People can choose how and where to spend their own money, and should.

Cancel culture is abhorrent and creepy when it extends to hounding people individually and destroying their lives because they dared to hurt your Leftist feelings. Basically, one big act of tattling: on their employers, their friends and family, etc. Boycotts have been around forever, big deal. YOUR cancel culture destroys lives.
Hey hypocrite. Do you promise to never again call it cancel culture when liberals " choose how and where to spend their own money"?
You're gonna hate this thread buddy.

Hey hypocrite. Do you promise to never again call it cancel culture when liberals " choose how and where to spend their own money"?
You're gonna hate this thread buddy.

That is a boycott. No one cares what you boycott.

Cancel culture is different, as I just explained to you. You hound individuals to despair because you don't care about people. Only politics.

No, cancelling is banning someone across all platforms and trying to get them fired from their job. Words have meaning. Learn them, you stupid fucking imbecile. :cuckoo:
Wrong. Stop making up your own dictionary. You want to restrict the definition to" job firings and social media banning." Nice try buddy. Keep spinning, hypocrite.

Cancel culture is different, as I just explained to you. You hound individuals to despair because you don't care about people. Only politics.
boycott is cancel culture. I got you where i wanted you. Withdrawing support for a company or person because they said or did something you didn't like is cancel culture. Keep struggling, hypocrite.

Wrong. Stop making up your own dictionary. You want to restrict the definition to" job firings and social media banning." Nice try buddy. Keep spinning, hypocrite.
No, you need a dictionary. Youre fucking stupid.

boycott

verb

boy·cott ˈbȯi-ˌkät

boycotted; boycotting; boycotts
Synonyms of boycott
transitive verb
: to engage in a concerted refusal to have dealings with (a person, a store, an organization, etc.) usually to express disapproval or to force acceptance of certain conditions

boycotting American products

boycott is cancel culture. I got you where i wanted you. Withdrawing support for a company or person because they said or did something you didn't like is cancel culture. Keep struggling, hypocrite.

Last I checked it's still MY money. I can spend it wherever I want. If I want to buy Bud Light or not buy Bud Light that's my business.

YOUR people are the ones who seek out the Christian bakers and MAKE THEM BAKE THAT CAKE and then destroy their business, on purpose, for politics. That's cancel culture. You seek it out and destroy.

We were over here, just peacefully drinking bad beer I guess, when we had that goon shoved in our faces. Now we say no. And you can't stop us.

Secondly, there is no possible way you could ever "get me where you wanted me". You're just not that smart.

Last I checked it's still MY money. I can spend it wherever I want. If I want to buy Bud Light or not buy Bud Light that's my business.

YOUR people are the ones who seek out the Christian bakers and MAKE THEM BAKE THAT CAKE and then destroy their business, on purpose, for politics. That's cancel culture. You seek it out and destroy.

We were over here, just peacefully drinking bad beer I guess, when we had that goon shoved in our faces. Now we say no. And you can't stop us.
Nobody told you not to cancel liberals. You're just being called a hypocrite. Relax, snowflake. Your right to engage in cancel culture shall not be infringed.

No, you need a dictionary. Youre fucking stupid.

boycott

verb

boy·cott ˈbȯi-ˌkät

boycotted; boycotting; boycotts
Synonyms of boycott
transitive verb
: to engage in a concerted refusal to have dealings with (a person, a store, an organization, etc.) usually to express disapproval or to force acceptance of certain conditions

boycotting American products
Now tell me what dictionary that is, so I can look up "cancel culture". I think that's why you didn't provide a link. Hehe.

Boycott is people; cancel is Fascists in government ordering their minions in business.

Trump was canceled from social media, not boycotted

You got owned in your own thread because you don't understand the difference between choosing not to buy a product anymore and Cancel Culture.

Just crawl away, dude.
How original. Telling someone who embarrassed you that he "got owned".

Forum List

Back