Conservatives making Texas the armpit of America

Conservatives making Texas the armpit of America​

I personally have no desire to live in Texas. I have been there and did not care for it. That said, it's been the fastest growing state in the country for decades all while under Republican control. The states that are losing people and businesses are the states that your political heroes are in charge of: New York, California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, etc., so you probably shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

In fact, most of the fastest growing states are "red."

Until, of course, everyone like you moves there and ruins them like you did to the places you left behind. You're like a plague locusts who devour everything good in your path.
The states that have largest declining populations and people migrating from that state is Red states...The red states of West Virginia and Mississippi top the list as number one and two according to census data. Now brag about that.

U.S. Census: WV has largest population drop in the nation​

I personally have no desire to live in Texas. I have been there and did not care for it. That said, it's been the fastest growing state in the country for decades all while under Republican control. The states that are losing people and businesses are the states that your political heroes are in charge of: New York, California, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, etc., so you probably shouldn't throw stones in a glass house.

Until, of course, everyone like you moves there and ruins them like you did to the places you left behind. You're like a plague locusts who devour everything good in your path.
The states that have largest declining populations and people migrating from that state is Red states...The red states of West Virginia and Mississippi top the list as number one and two according to census data. Now brag about that.

Shitty states are cheap. High quality living is expensive. Liberals are moving to Texas and Florida for retirement and will turn them purple then blue. Basically we are invading.

Until, of course, everyone like you moves there and ruins them like you did to the places you left behind. You're like a plague locusts who devour everything good in your p
People are leaving the high quality living of the northeast for low quality but cheap living of the south. Once your kids are educated feel free to move to shithole states that have horrible public education.

Texas ranks #34. Shithole.

Shitty states are cheap. High quality living is expensive. Liberals are moving to Texas and Florida for retirement and will turn them purple then blue. Basically we are invading.
Yeah turning them into shit holes, why don't you guys stay home and fix your problems?

But you can't dismiss the fact that the poorest states (significant part of them) are red states too.

A once proud state is shambles and is a shell of its former self. The right wing nuts in Texas are virtue signaling themselves to death. Literally 111 people died in the winter storm because Texas wants to sell its soul to the right. But recently it’s been even worse. More infrastructure problems in electricity, healthcare nightmares, flood management problems and the list goes on. Instead of fixing problems the states leaders are in Cancun, or on TV or fighting fake culture wars. Anything but running the state of Texas.

To borrow a phrase from the great statesman Donald F Trump “Sadddd”.

Just in the last month:
  1. Power grid is FAILING for the second time - first from cold now from heat
  2. Infrastructure is failing in Texas
  3. Flood control disaster risking crops
  4. Hospital staff is more focused on conservative virtue signaling than healing and being safe
  5. Governor wants to build an unpopular wall to virtue signal rather than fixing healthcare access as communities losing their doctors
  6. No permit gun laws enacted
  7. Voting right restriction campaign
  8. Fighting racial imbalances of a skewed justice system that has nearly 80% of death row inmates

View attachment 503253
Texas is a horrible palce for Leftist to be.

You should start a Go Fund Me fund so you can help get Leftist refugees out of that horrible state.

Until, of course, everyone like you moves there and ruins them like you did to the places you left behind. You're like a plague locusts who devour everything good in your p
People are leaving the high quality living of the northeast for low quality but cheap living of the south. Once your kids are educated feel free to move to shithole states that have horrible public education.

Texas ranks #34. Shithole.
mmmm where should i send my kid...school in baltimore or texas?

"Virtue signaling themselves to death"? What the hell does that mean? The poor people in Texas can't get a break from the angry vindictive left. When a 500 year winter storm brought sub freezing temperatures to a semi-tropical area the left merely shrugged and called the disaster area an "armpit". Nobody is fooled by the attitude of the sissie left. Gun toting Flag waving Texans who don't embrace hairy men in dresses are the enemy.

Forum List

Back