Conservatives Criticize Michelle Obama For Bare Arms, Stay Silent On Melania Trump’s Nude Poses

Correll is a cult groupie as is pop and protectionist and darkfury and others on the board.

When Donnie loses with historical lows this fall, how will they explain it?

Are you twelve years old?

Are you trying to imply that you are debating in a mature fashion?!

46076344.jpg

You must be a miserable human being.

And you didn't answer my question.

This was your first post in this thread.

"
Sassy needs a boyfriend again. Anyone interested?"

This was mine.

"
Standard in group bias.

Libs do it too."

So any pretense that you are here to contribute meaningfully and maturely to the discussion, is complete bullshit.

Sassy promised to ignore me. She didn't. There will be two social acceptances to come out if the Donnie was ever elected. Bullying and Lying will be social norms.

How can a parent ever be able to teach their child is bullying is wrong, when Donnie displays it daily. Sassy has tye latter down good.

YOur rationalization for your childish insults and misogyny are noted.

And my point stands.

It is absurd for you to pretend that you are the here to contribute meaningfully and maturely while I am being "childish".

I WANT to discuss issues seriously and honestly.

My first post was an admission that Jake was correct in his complaint about those conservatives who attacked Michelle for bare arms and are giving Melanie a pass.

When one considers what a complete ass Jake is to me, that shows an INCREDIBLE level of honestly and moral courage to admit that Jake is right about a complaint about my fellow trump supporters.

I start posting memes when you lefties sink to a level where posting a meme, especially an obscene meme is the appropriate response.

You want to discuss issues seriously, and yet you support a man who thrives on insults and demeaning rhetoric. How ironic...

46076344.jpg

"

This was mine.

"
Standard in group bias.

Libs do it too."

So any pretense that you are here to contribute meaningfully and maturely to the discussion, is complete bullshit.

Sassy promised to ignore me. She didn't. There will be two social acceptances to come out if the Donnie was ever elected. Bullying and Lying will be social norms.

How can a parent ever be able to teach their child is bullying is wrong, when Donnie displays it daily. Sassy has tye latter down good.

And my point stands.

It is absurd for you to pretend that you are the here to contribute meaningfully and maturely while I am being "childish".

My first post was an admission that Jake was correct in his complaint about those conservatives who attacked Michelle for bare arms and are giving Melanie a pass.

When one considers what a complete ass Jake is to me, that shows an INCREDIBLE level of honestly and moral courage to admit that Jake is right about a complaint about my fellow trump supporters.

I start posting memes when you lefties sink to a level where posting a meme, especially an obscene meme is the appropriate response.

You want to discuss issues seriously, and yet you support a man who thrives on insults and demeaning rhetoric. How ironic...
He wants you to listen and accept his nonsense as gospel truth as all good cult groupies do.

Correll is a cult groupie as is pop and protectionist and darkfury and others on the board.

When Donnie loses with historical lows this fall, how will they explain it?

I wonder if you realize that you complete failure to seriously or honestly address ANY of my points and to just go back to repeating your initial and groundless accusations completely validates nearly everything I said?

Or are you completely lacking in self awareness?

46076344.jpg

"

This was mine.

"
Standard in group bias.

Libs do it too."

And my point stands.

His policies are the best that any candidate has to offer.

HIs campaign style is very hard ball and I wish the world was such that such extreme measures were not required.

On the other hand, nothing in his arsenal compares to the vicious blood sport methods of the Left.

HOw many times has he claimed or implied that his opponents were Hitler?

Or played the incredibly poisonous Race Card?

Here is the latest "serious issue discussion" from the dem front runner.

andersoncooperciaspokesman.png

Real grown up. Standard lefty Personal Attack.

"

This was mine.

"
Standard in group bias.

Libs do it too."

And my point stands.

He wants you to listen and accept his nonsense as gospel truth as all good cult groupies do.

My first post in this thread was agreeing with you.

You are the one that has constructed an excuse to dismiss any outside your box information you don't like.

"

This was mine.

"
Standard in group bias.

Libs do it too."

And my point stands.

You are the one that has constructed an excuse to dismiss any outside your box information you don't like.
Your first mistake was agreeing with Jake. Never agree with a crazy person. And Jimbo.....well now you are out there where the buses don't run.

And my point stands.

Your first mistake was agreeing with Jake. Never agree with a crazy person. And Jimbo.....well now you are out there where the buses don't run.

THe thing about these lefties, is that nothing we say or do matters.

The shit coming out of their mouths will be the same.

I'm glad I agreed with him.

It is hilarious to see him repeatedly accuse me of being a "cult groupie" who doesn't think and blindly follows Trump,

while I am agreeing with him on his OP and the thread title.

This thread has revealed an even DEEPER level of stupidity and blindness from Jake, then even before.

Everything anyone says that you disagree with, Correll, is automatically dismissed out of hand.

You were right to agree with me on the OP, then you went silly.

The far right as demonstrated by you should never govern America.

Everything anyone says that you disagree with, Correll, is automatically dismissed out of hand.

It is always you who shut down or deflect any discussion on the issue(s) by self servingly deciding that something I said was "racist" or something that justifies you "not giving me one more time".

It is always you who shut down or deflect any discussion on the issue(s) by self servingly deciding that something I said was "racist" or something that justifies you "not giving me one more time".
When you are racist, I call it out. When you have clearly lost a point, I don't allow you to revisit it. You don't get "just once more" like this one.

You continue to lie and whine and whimper, Correll. :)

He mentioned family in a disrespectful context. Stupid thing to do, you know.

You have learned to follow the rules. Smart guy.

Amusing. Over and over again you claimed it was an attack on your mother.

Now you've walked it back to "mentioning family in a disrespectful way".

NOte the lack of any honest admission that you were wrong before.

To be expected from a pos, like yourself.
I walked nothing back. My mother is my family. You prove you are of low repute.
And yet, you've stopped claiming she was attacked. After I rubbed your face in how absurd your claim was over and over again. It seems you can be made aware of reality, with enough repetition. Though you are too dishonest to admit it.
She is family and she was attacked. Your repetition is silly. You lost; get over it. I guess meathead is in his own way.

Now to the OP: conservatives talk about Michelle's dress yet give Melania a pass on her poses. Low repute, disrespectful, and no class, like Correll.
I don't know anything about your mother, but you are a definite low life.

You continue to lie and whine and whimper, Correll. :)

He mentioned family in a disrespectful context. Stupid thing to do, you know.

You have learned to follow the rules. Smart guy.

Amusing. Over and over again you claimed it was an attack on your mother.

Now you've walked it back to "mentioning family in a disrespectful way".

NOte the lack of any honest admission that you were wrong before.

To be expected from a pos, like yourself.
And yet, you've stopped claiming she was attacked. After I rubbed your face in how absurd your claim was over and over again. It seems you can be made aware of reality, with enough repetition. Though you are too dishonest to admit it.
She is family and she was attacked. Your repetition is silly. You lost; get over it. I guess meathead is in his own way.

Now to the OP: conservatives talk about Michelle's dress yet give Melania a pass on her poses. Low repute, disrespectful, and no class, like Correll.
Thank you for that and for your opinion.

Donald, as you well know, now says they are "suggestions."

You are like a teenage girl, who being warned about the bad boy by your girl friends, cling to him even more.

You are not my friend.

You are my enemy.

Great response from the board 12 year old

He calls me a "teenage girl" and you castigate ME for immaturity?

f40fe572370d9728fec91a608039ede442eabd27eaba4a54c85f9054b49e4e0b.jpg

:banana:You talk about maturity and use an insult that everyone used in middle school. Try to grow up please...

Thank you for that and for your opinion.
Good, now that we've settled that, did your mother have a high temperature when you were a fetus?
Reported. Meathead, you are breaking the rules when you ask such questions.

Reported. Meathead, you are breaking the rules when you ask such questions.
Didn't we go through this yesterday?

Anyway, my disrespect is for the low-life and possibly brain-damaged person you are. I don't know nor care about your family.

Do you ever wonder why you are probably the most disparaged poster on this site?

Besides, I thought I was on ignore.

When you are racist, I call it out. When you have clearly lost a point, I don't allow you to revisit it. You don't get "just once more" like this one.

You play the Race Card when you can't defend your position honestly.

YOur habit of declaring your self the winner and then refusing to respond to any further discussion on the topic BUT still engaging in discussion, is just you being a dick.

Donald, as you well know, now says they are "suggestions."

You are like a teenage girl, who being warned about the bad boy by your girl friends, cling to him even more.

You are not my friend.

You are my enemy.

Great response from the board 12 year old

He calls me a "teenage girl" and you castigate ME for immaturity?

f40fe572370d9728fec91a608039ede442eabd27eaba4a54c85f9054b49e4e0b.jpg

:banana:You talk about maturity and use an insult that everyone used in middle school. Try to grow up please...

Just sinking to your level, lib.

Anytime you want to switch over to discussing the topic, go right ahead.

Forum List

Back