Conservatives Attack Overtime Pay In Texas

Read the court ruling link.

Obama issued a MEMORANDUM to make the change to executive offices to make the change AND NOT CONGRESS.

It is another example of Obama has a pen and a phone running the WH. He has NO AUTHORITY to create NEW LAWS that don't come through Congress which he tried over and over again.

This is another example of him trying to change laws without the Authority of Congress and changing CFR's without passing NEW LAWS.......This is not how the Republic is supposed to work and it got him again.

Hey I'm glad, he knew the Pubs would not be ok it, they want to change full time to 40 hours in the ACA as well. I think all salary employees who voted for Trump should work 60 or 70 hours a week for their salary. Will serve them right. The elites do not want to pay workers, that is what it boils down to and they sure don't want to pay bennies.
Under a Republic...........you want a new law........

Do it through Fing Congress or STFU.

Cant because we work for Congress now, not vice versa. they could careless about us, as long as they get our vote. We pay their wages, pensions and subsidize their health insurance and they slap us in the face. I take it you voted for Trump, well good luck with that.
And we keep voting in the same ones................and you can't figure it out what we need to do.

Read the court ruling link.

Obama issued a MEMORANDUM to make the change to executive offices to make the change AND NOT CONGRESS.

It is another example of Obama has a pen and a phone running the WH. He has NO AUTHORITY to create NEW LAWS that don't come through Congress which he tried over and over again.

This is another example of him trying to change laws without the Authority of Congress and changing CFR's without passing NEW LAWS.......This is not how the Republic is supposed to work and it got him again.

Hey I'm glad, he knew the Pubs would not be ok it, they want to change full time to 40 hours in the ACA as well. I think all salary employees who voted for Trump should work 60 or 70 hours a week for their salary. Will serve them right. The elites do not want to pay workers, that is what it boils down to and they sure don't want to pay bennies.
the salaried people i worked with did work 60-70 hours a week,but they got some nice bonuses at the end of the year....

You know, working for a salary for the 20 years I was in the Navy made me decide that I would never work over 40 hours a week again unless I got paid time and a half for it. In the military, you never see overtime pay, just your basic salary for your paygrade, and specialty pays if you are qualified for them.

Oh, so what really happened was Obama decided to interfere in private business affairs, and the businesses are telling the government to fuck off.

If employees don't like their pay, go find another job. If businesses want to treat their employees like shit, they can expect to get only lowlifes and the quality of work will diminish as will the company.
Liberals think that reigning in a reactionary, intrusive, leftist government is an attack on workers.

No wonder we laugh at them.

My dad taught me this at an early age..."you pretend to pay me I pretend to work.". Words to live by.

Forum List

Back