Conservatives. Are We A Little Bit Wary/Suspicious Of The Pennsylvania Senate Race Polling? Aren't There More Republicans Than Dems In Pennsylvania?

Well there’s all those quack supplements and cures he sells on television, and his general lack of reputation. He’s been fined for lying to his viewers. He fits right into the Trump cult.
Still better than the alien from the Battleship movie.

fetterman.jpg

I predict that this election will be a referendum on Trump not the economy. If Republicans win Congress, they will cause a recession by allowing the US to default on it's debt by refusing to raise the debt limit.

Um, I‘ve got news for you. A recession is already here by definition and it is going to get worse regardless of the out come in Nov. The only hope is that we do have gridlock, because if the Democrats stay in power, our country will be completely lost by the end of Biden’s term. The Democrat’s policies are absolutely ruining America socially and economically, not to mention their horrendous foreign policy.

Any problem with Hillary as a New York Senator.
If I was a New Yorker, I would not have voted for her. I think, if a state cannot find representation from inside their state, their process just become a political tool of one of the two national parties.

Forum List

Back