Conservative women, are you submissive? Liberals say so, I never saw it.

Are conservative women submissive?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Michele Bachmann and evangelicals Can a woman really be accepted as a leader

Marcus told her "to go and get a post-doctorate degree in tax law." This was not a particular desire of Michele's ("Tax law? I hate taxes!"), but she was certain God was speaking through her husband.

"Why should I go and do something like that?" she recalled thinking. "But the Lord says, 'Be submissive wives; you are to be submissive to your husbands.'"

She doesn't mean submissive the same way you, Dot Com or Esmerelda used it. You need to learn something about Christianity. Submissive in Christianity is actually an onus on the husband, not the wife. You don't grasp that, do you?

Where was their definition in your OP?

First, I am talking about the standard Christian definition of submissive.

Okay...so you asked for an example of a conservative woman who is submissive to her husband based on her Christian beliefs...and I provided you exactly that. No wonder you tried to deflect with insults again.
I asked for an "example?" Where did I do that?

"Conservative women, are you submissive? Liberals say so, I never saw it."

Michelle Bachman is a conservative woman and she told you she's submissive. Question answered.

She doesn't mean submissive the same way you, Dot Com or Esmerelda used it. You need to learn something about Christianity. Submissive in Christianity is actually an onus on the husband, not the wife. You don't grasp that, do you?

Okay...so you asked for an example of a conservative woman who is submissive to her husband based on her Christian beliefs...and I provided you exactly that. No wonder you tried to deflect with insults again.

Michelle Bachman is a conservative woman and she told you she's submissive. Question answered.

Says the submissive far left drone..

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

LOL, one conservative woman said she is "submissive" and that means that Conservative women are submissive? What a bar you set for yourself. LOL, this is why you are not on ignore despite your death of content and complete lack of ability to follow a conversation. You know, like this one.

Let's pretend for a second she meant by "submissive" what you mean, even though it's completely different. So now we have your standard. So if we find one liberal who thinks anything, then we can apply it to all liberals? That is your standard? Somehow I think that standard you set would suddenly change....

LOL, one conservative woman said she is "submissive" and that means that Conservative women are submissive? What a bar you set for yourself. LOL, this is why you are not on ignore despite your death of content and complete lack of ability to follow a conversation. You know, like this one.

Let's pretend for a second she meant by "submissive" what you mean, even though it's completely different. So now we have your standard. So if we find one liberal who thinks anything, then we can apply it to all liberals? That is your standard? Somehow I think that standard you set would suddenly change....

You asked for an example, it was provided...now you want to shift the goal posts?

The Warrior Wives of Evangelical Christianity

I believe they are the ones that are submissive

look how they march in Lockstep to the party they belong to. They never question anything they to do. They can murder someone, be a grand wizard of the KKK, get blow jobs while our children are subject to it, etc etc and they say, NOTHING

so they accuse, label, etc others of being what they are

You asked for an example, it was provided...now you want to shift the goal posts?

You stated that lie before and I already called you on it.

Where did I ask for an example? I'm calling you a stupid, ignorant whoring slut and slapping your face with my silk glove. You already stated this, I asked where I said it, you just restated it as fact.

Or as I generally just say, "strawman."

Show me where said I wanted an "example," ho.

Where did I ask for an example? I'm calling you a stupid, ignorant whoring slut and slapping your face with my silk glove. You already stated this, I asked where I said it, you just restated it as fact.

Right....you wanted conservative women to reply to you that they were submissive to their husbands. :rolleyes:

I gave you the next best thing...I gave you examples of conservative women who are submissive to their husbands. It's a tenant of the evangelical faith. (which is comprised primarily of conservatives, you know)

Right....you wanted conservative women to reply to you that they were submissive to their husbands. :rolleyes:

I gave you the next best thing...I gave you examples of conservative women who are submissive to their husbands. It's a tenant of the evangelical faith. (which is comprised primarily of conservatives, you know)

So first you kept saying I asked for an "example."

Now "examples" are "the next best thing." And one example repeated twice is "examples." You don't what she meant, you have no idea what Christianity means by "submissive" and you don't care. It's the word you like. And that is to you that ONE example representative of conservative women as a whole. But that's OK, they aren't going to admit they are submissive, so you don't need to show they are.

Wow, you are an idiot.

If I may make a suggestion, change your poll. According to your poll, either all conservative women are submissive, or no conservative women are submissive.

Michele Bachmann and evangelicals Can a woman really be accepted as a leader

Marcus told her "to go and get a post-doctorate degree in tax law." This was not a particular desire of Michele's ("Tax law? I hate taxes!"), but she was certain God was speaking through her husband.

"Why should I go and do something like that?" she recalled thinking. "But the Lord says, 'Be submissive wives; you are to be submissive to your husbands.'"

"Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord." Ephesians 5:22

Fairly straightforward and unequivocal.

Thus showing the far left does not understand what they post..

I don't see you having any intelligent rebuttal to it. Nor anyone else.

If you are a Christian woman you are commanded to be submissive to your husband.

Forum List

Back