conservative pundit Liz Wheeler: "i don't care" if Republican position on abortion costs them elections, i still want them to outlaw abortion

I have always found that to be a disgusting argument. We don't kill one month old babies because they make it harder to maintain the rent and car payment on top of child care and time off after having the baby. They should have thought about those things before having unprotected sex.
A one month old baby is not quite the same as a one month old embryo/fetus or whatever you want to call them. We don`t tax embryos and you should be able to figure out why.

I'm not pregnant but I`ll talk to my wife about that. How about just minding your own damn business.
How about you stop telling me what I can write asshole?

I doubt your punk ass is married and my comment was simple you can abort the fucking child in states where it is allowed!

I have not penned my opinion of abortion in this fucking thread you mentally retarded asshole, so how about you don’t judge someone until you know their damn opinion about the subject!

First off the embryo isn’t actually a living being until a certain amount of weeks, so in the first four months of the pregnancy the woman should be allowed to abort the child.

Next if the woman was raped or incest was involved then the raped woman should take a morning after pill and the incest child should be allow to abort the embryo.

If the woman life is at risk or if the baby is not viable then the woman should be allow to abort the child!

Now tell you what don’t tell people what they can write you Nazi piece of shit!

I can write my opinion and your blow up doll can’t get pregnant loser!

I doubt your punk ass is married and my comment was simple you can abort the fucking child in states where it is allowed!

I have not penned my opinion of abortion in this fucking thread you mentally retarded asshole, so how about you don’t judge someone until you know their damn opinion about the subject!

First off the embryo isn’t actually a living being until a certain amount of weeks,

Yes it is. If it's not alive it wouldn't grow.

so in the first four months of the pregnancy the woman should be allowed to abort the child.

If it's not alive it's not a child.

First off the embryo isn’t actually a living being until a certain amount of weeks
Objectively false.

Our lifespan as Homo sapiens begins at fertilization like any other sexually reproducing species.

Denying that these humans are even alive is insane and doing it to promote their killing is as evil as anything can be.

First off the embryo isn’t actually a living being until a certain amount of weeks, so in the first four months of the pregnancy the woman should be allowed to abort the child.

Next if the woman was raped or incest was involved then the raped woman should take a morning after pill and the incest child should be allow to abort the embryo.

If the woman life is at risk or if the baby is not viable then the woman should be allow to abort the child!

Now tell you what don’t tell people what they can write you Nazi piece of shit!

I can write my opinion and your blow up doll can’t get pregnant loser!
august has a blow up doll?....

Objectively false.

Our lifespan as Homo sapiens begins at fertilization like any other sexually reproducing species.

Denying that these humans are even alive is insane and doing it to promote their killing is as evil as anything can be.
Okay, let`s charge these people for murder. I`ll watch.

With abortion removed as a national issue, I suspect red and blue states will remain as they are; will only remain an issue in purple state elections for govern and state legislature.

Okay. As the years go by the situation gets worse. When the time comes, there will be much more suffering. Enough where patience wears out with deaths enforced y euthanasia agendas. The French shave the heads of their then Prog women after WW 2. They got off easily. This time we need to slice the faces of the worse of them when the worse ways come home. And they will get off lightly.

Okay. As the years go by the situation gets worse. When the time comes, there will be much more suffering. Enough where patience wears out with deaths enforced y euthanasia agendas. The French shave the heads of their then Prog women after WW 2. They got off easily. This time we need to slice the faces of the worse of them when the worse ways come home. And they will get off lightly.

The rivers freeze in the winter.

Forum List

Back