conservative pundit Liz Wheeler: "i don't care" if Republican position on abortion costs them elections, i still want them to outlaw abortion

I respect that position but we allow abortions because of people like Dave Ramsey who fired his employee for getting pregnant.

You can extrapolate the rest. Many women are faced asking themselves how they can go through with a pregnancy and still maintain the rent and car payment on top of child care and time off after having the baby.

I respect that position but we allow abortions because of people like Dave Ramsey who fired his employee for getting pregnant.

You can extrapolate the rest. Many women are faced asking themselves how they can go through with a pregnancy and still maintain the rent and car payment on top of child care and time off after having the baby.
Who is Dave Ramsey, and did he say to someone, "you're pregnant, so I'm firing you!"?

As for the rest, every mature and responsible woman should ask themselves those very questions. That is called maturity and personal responsibility.

Who is Dave Ramsey, and did he say to someone, "you're pregnant, so I'm firing you!"?

As for the rest, every mature and responsible woman should ask themselves those very questions. That is called maturity and personal responsibility.

So you are cool with teens getting an abortion?

So you are cool with teens getting an abortion?
I am cool with teens being taught the consequences of their actions. Knowing full well that your life will be destroyed if you have a kid before you're even an adult would be a great motivator for not having to kill life because you can't wait.

I am cool with teens being taught the consequences of their actions. Knowing full well that your life will be destroyed if you have a kid before you're even an adult would be a great motivator for not having to kill life because you can't wait.

D minus on your attempt to avoid the question.

I have always found that to be a disgusting argument. We don't kill one month old babies because they make it harder to maintain the rent and car payment on top of child care and time off after having the baby. They should have thought about those things before having unprotected sex.

We don’t kill people to end suffering, We don’t kill people to end poverty, We don’t kill people because we don’t want them in our lives. So why do we allow abortion?

If people in this nation knew God, then they would know how egregious is the sin of abortion. . But because they do not know God or do not care about God, then that does not concern them when making a decision about abortion. . Somehow they think they can rationalize it away in their own minds. ------- This is so wrong for the body, mind and soul, and for America.

Forum List

Back