Conservative media is the real anti-fascist

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Fascism can only exist in an atmosphere where the media works in conjunction with the government. Like they say, "Democracy dies in the darkness." During the last two years, we've found out that Twitter had been working with the government to silence opposing points of view. Many news organizations have either failed to report scandals by the current President and his family members, or have obfuscated the stories with blatant lies, such as the Hunter Biden laptop being "Russian disinformation. How is this not "fascism"?

Meanwhile, conservative news outlets like FOX News, Newsmax, Breitbart, Judicial Watch, and the Epoch Times have continually broken stories that the majority of media sources blatantly ignored because they didn't present the proper narrative. Media personalities like Tucker Carlson, Michael Savage, Larry Elder, and Dan Bongino seem to be continually engaged in lawsuits, or even denied their platform for reporting stories the MSM considers to be detrimental to the Biden administration.

The truth is, conservative media are the only ones fighting fascism by keeping the country informed. If you value your freedom, your country, and your way of life, you should pay more attention to these guys and girls...

"Conservative media refers to media geared towards the American political right-wing. Conservative media includes news and opinion media outlets, watchdog organizations, and authors, as well television, film, and the internet.

As it has grown, liberal media, such as CNN, is suffering from dwindling advertising, popularity and credibility. One will often hear prominent liberal politicians lamenting liberal media's demise and offering support for censorship through legislative means such as the Fairness Doctrine and Net neutrality, or financial assistance by means of taxpayer bailouts."

Conservative media - Conservapedia

There's no way you'll convince me that Dominion Voting Systems wasn't involved in creating a fraudulent election in 2020. Just because they had a bunch of lawyers and a sympathetic Delaware judge doesn't prove that Carlson was wrong in his reporting their election fraud. Lawsuits are another way fascism uses to keep you in the dark.

No, FOX settled because like their dear leader, they would have been forced, in testifying under oath, they would have to reveal they have been lying for 30 years.

There's no way you'll convince me that Dominion Voting Systems wasn't involved in creating a fraudulent election in 2020. Just because they had a bunch of lawyers and a sympathetic Delaware judge doesn't prove that Carlson was wrong in his reporting their election fraud. Lawsuits are another way fascism uses to keep you in the dark.
This is the problem. Absolutely no evidence, yet you believe down to your core. Do you see how that could be a problem, since I assume you actually vote and all? I was reading in a religion thread earlier in the morning about religion being a method of filling in the holes between facts. That is what you guys do. You know Trump lost, you cannot face that reality, so you blame something else. This conspiracy theory is a perfect example of what is wrong with the RWers now days. Alternate fact, no facts and made up facts control your lives.

No, FOX settled because like their dear leader, they would have been forced, in testifying under oath, they would have to reveal they have been lying for 30 years.
I thought they admitted that anyway. Lying is corporate policy.

Fox News biggest mistake was in firing Carlson. They will never regain their lost ratings.

What does this, have to do with the topic?

You know better than to derail the thread.

I would think a moderator would understand a proper reply being to note that neither sides sources are very honest.

You can only reply if you want to reply in an extreme partisan manner? Threads are designed to be nothing other than cheering sections?

How is it wrong to note that neither side has factual media when one is simply pointing out how it's wrong for one side?

I would think a moderator would understand a proper reply being to note that neither sides sources are very honest.

You can only reply if you want to reply in an extreme partisan manner? Threads are designed to be nothing other than cheering sections?

How is it wrong to note that neither side has factual media when one is simply pointing out how it's wrong for one side?
Many people only watch news that agrees with their political views. Preaching to the choir.

In that case, it is important to point out, that Fox News, like the Judicial system, are all part of the corporate establishment. They have no interest in an honest system, and have already admitted the truth. Dominion would not have settled, if it had an airtight case.

The side of the story, and the bad look in the media, the "bad evidence," we are seeing, is Dominion's side, not that of Fox.

1683550679097.png

ICS Advisory (ICSA-22-154-01)​

Vulnerabilities Affecting Dominion Voting Systems ImageCast X​

". . . Think about what is already known about local election officials in Pennsylvania, Georgia, Arizona, Nevada, Michigan and Wisconsin. All of the voting manipulation was done on a county and local level. Maricopa County Arizona was a key focus point for these exact voting issues during their audit. Now consider when DHS-CISA says:

Exploitation of these [Dominion Voting System] vulnerabilities would require:

• physical access to individual ImageCast X devices,

• access to the Election Management System (EMS), or

• the ability to modify files before they are uploaded to ImageCast X devices.

We can check each of these three points affirmatively against what is known about the voting manipulation. Yes, local election officials had “physical access” to the devices. Yes, local election officials had “access to the EMS,” and yes, local election officials have “the ability to modify files.”

When you recognize the already alarming efforts of local election officials to manipulate the outcome, what the DHS-CISA advisory is factually stating is that the system has built in vulnerabilities that permit local election officials to modify the voting outcome on electronic machines. This is exactly the claim that has been made by all of the election integrity groups who have been raising alarms.. . . "

I'm not saying that the members who support Trump's, "conspiracy theory," are correct, but there might be a reason it did not go all the way to the SCOTUS.

This is the problem. Absolutely no evidence, yet you believe down to your core. Do you see how that could be a problem, since I assume you actually vote and all? I was reading in a religion thread earlier in the morning about religion being a method of filling in the holes between facts. That is what you guys do. You know Trump lost, you cannot face that reality, so you blame something else. This conspiracy theory is a perfect example of what is wrong with the RWers now days. Alternate fact, no facts and made up facts control your lives.
A lot of these Trumpsters have created their own reality, where up is down, black is white, and conservative media is fighting fascism.

Forum List

Back