Conservative Media Censors My Pillow Guy's Free Speech In Real Time

His company makes great pillows.

Thats the only accolade he is getting.

Anyone who goes against the leftist loons is considered 'their enemy'. I like Mike Lindell. And his pillows are made here in America. MyPillow®: Official My Pillow Site
This wasn't made in America tho...

View attachment 462959
Where did that goofy thing come from?
Mexico......

And it was front and center at CPAC......

But reactionary evangelicals love worshiping false idols.......

hqdefault.jpg

I wonder if they still have Jesus Camps where the kiddos get to partake in wacky fun things like praying to cardboard cut-outs of George Bush...

Private Citizen Trump is learning the same lesson as the My Pillow Guy.
Your words have consequences.
The TRUMP empire is crumbling. An empire built entirely on the prestige of the TRUMP name.
The prestige of staying at a TRUMP property or playing at a TRUMP golf course is no longer there.
People won’t brag they stayed in a TRUMP Hotel

Anyone think the OP is going to make a thread slamming Cuomo or will he continue to obsess over the ‘important’ things like some pillow guy and a former president?

Anyone who goes against the leftist loons is considered 'their enemy'. I like Mike Lindell. And his pillows are made here in America. MyPillow®: Official My Pillow Site

Guy had a popular product

But he is learning a valuable lesson......Words have consequences
Why because communism and fascism appeal to you?

Mike Lindell put out a documentary showing what transpired in the election. You and your other Marxist and Communist leaning and loving buds don't like that. That's just too bad because there are those of us whom creeps and thugs may break financially but will never will you break our spirit.

I wonder if they still have Jesus Camps where the kiddos get to partake in wacky fun things like praying to cardboard cut-outs of George Bush...
Never heard of those type camps. I will say though that many have a lot to learn that have been lead astray when it comes to faith and who and what they should follow in that regards.

BTW, the Mark of the beast can come from various sources as it is something you come into agreement with that goes against God, forehead in your mind or what you do with your right hand.

666 beast system.png

If somebody wants to listen to him, they should be able to. It's not anyone else's call.
I’m sure everyone in the room could listen to him just fine.

Beyond that, he relies on others to propagate his speech, so it does become someone else’s call as to whether they want to do so.

Last edited:
Mike Lindell put out a documentary showing what transpired in the election

People saw his documentary and said.....WTF? :eek-52:

Not something I want to be associated with
You'd rather be associated with a communist takeover.

Commies!
I see Commies EVERYWHERE
Well you should they are throughout your party of the demoncrats.

Commies!
I see Commies EVERYWHERE
Damn Democrats!
Bunch of COMMIES!

God bless the Republican Party

Commies!
I see Commies EVERYWHERE
Damn Democrats!
Bunch of COMMIES!

I'd rather see them both cleaned out of corrupt greed mongers and such.

Commies!
I see Commies EVERYWHERE
Damn Democrats!
Bunch of COMMIES!

I'd rather see them both cleaned out of corrupt greed mongers and such.
You Funny

"MyPillow’s outspoken Trump-supporting chief executive was censored during an interview at CPAC – an event branded “America Uncanceled” – after he launched into conspiracy theories linking the coronavirus vaccine with the devil. Mike Lindell was speaking on Sunday to Liz Willis, the host of conservative YouTube channel Right Side Broadcasting Network (RSBN), when he delivered a somewhat meandering set of conspiracy theories relating to the pandemic, the presidential election and Israel. 'In Israel right now, from the prime minister on down, we don’t know what happened, but obviously, he congratulated Biden, but after that, we got a little suspect,” Mr Lindell said -- 'Right now with the vaccine over there, they are making the whole country take it so you can’t go in shopping malls, you wouldn’t be able to get a job, and if this happens, it is the start for the world, the worst thing that could happen to this world,” he said."

So according to Mike Lindell, the worst thing that can possibly happen to the world is being done right now by Israel?? Slavery, world wars, genocidal holocausts -- none of those are worse things that happened to the world in comparison to how vaccines are administered in Israel??? -- and if his mic was muted by the program he was on; did they violate his free speech?? did they cancel culture him?? Or were they just trying to avoid being yet another conservative outlet being slapped with a lawsuit for pushing dangerous batshit crazy nonsense??

One thing is certain with reactionary right wing evangelicals; everything is the mark of the beast to them....social security cards, bar codes on grocery items, black skin, anything -- so for this moron to claim vaccines are the mark of the beast is par for the course...Another thing is certain with reactionary evangelicals; they don't really give a fuck about what's in the Bible if it runs counter to the bullshit they already want to believe.....which is why they can worship a golden statue of a chubby Trump despite the fact that Bible they love to quote so much; has a thing or two to say about worshiping false idols.
What ever happened to the disclaimer that "The views expressed are his own and do not necessarily represent the views of this channel" So they are just trying to silence him

Forum List

Back