Conservative Hero Exposes Deep State Drug & Sex Parties In DC

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Representative Madison Cawthorn, a North Carolina Republican, said in a recent interview that leaders that he "looked up to" in Washington, DC, had invited him to an "orgy" and did cocaine in front him. The staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump made the remarks about the "orgy" and drug use during an interview, which was first broadcast on Thursday with Warrior Poet Society hosted by John Lovell. The GOP congressman went on to share anecdotes about interactions he has had since coming to the Capitol.

"The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington, I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, average age is probably 60 or 70," Cawthorn said."I look at a lot of these people, a lot of them that I've looked up to through my life—I've always paid attention to politics—then all of a sudden you get invited to, 'Oh hey we're going to have a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come. "The Republican lawmaker also said that "some of the people who are leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our county" have done "a key bump of cocaine" right in front of him."

Finally someone is willing to expose the perversion that runs rampant among the DC elites...How traumatizing this must have been for the young man -- to have looked up to certain politicians your whole life; only to find out they are engaging in wild sex orgies and doing drugs?? It would be nice if he named names, but we don't have to wonder too much about who he was talking about....Madison is 26; so who would be the politicians a so-called lifelong Conservative would have been looking up to when he was younger? I am sure he will name names in his upcoming book; where he opines about how misunderstood Hitler was and stuff.

He needs to grow the fuck up.....The elite of a area are always acting like that be it in DC or a small town and as long as they are all consenting adults then I don't see the rub.....Participate or don't.

"Representative Madison Cawthorn, a North Carolina Republican, said in a recent interview that leaders that he "looked up to" in Washington, DC, had invited him to an "orgy" and did cocaine in front him. The staunch supporter of former President Donald Trump made the remarks about the "orgy" and drug use during an interview, which was first broadcast on Thursday with Warrior Poet Society hosted by John Lovell. The GOP congressman went on to share anecdotes about interactions he has had since coming to the Capitol.

"The sexual perversion that goes on in Washington, I mean, being kind of a young guy in Washington, average age is probably 60 or 70," Cawthorn said."I look at a lot of these people, a lot of them that I've looked up to through my life—I've always paid attention to politics—then all of a sudden you get invited to, 'Oh hey we're going to have a sexual get together at one of our homes, you should come. "The Republican lawmaker also said that "some of the people who are leading on the movement to try and remove addiction in our county" have done "a key bump of cocaine" right in front of him."

Finally someone is willing to expose the perversion that runs rampant among the DC elites...How traumatizing this must have been for the young man -- to have looked up to certain politicians your whole life; only to find out they are engaging in wild sex orgies and doing drugs?? It would be nice if he named names, but we don't have to wonder too much about who he was talking about....Madison is 26; so who would be the politicians a so-called lifelong Conservative would have been looking up to when he was younger? I am sure he will name names in his upcoming book; where he opines about how misunderstood Hitler was and stuff.

And that is on a good day.

Says he was invited to a 'party'. Doesn't name names but doing that would put a bullseye on his back. Kevin McCarthy is not happy. THIS IS BOTH parties. They want badly to keep their cushy jobs. And if we don't do somthing to stop this, the dems and repunk insiders will destroy this country.

Says he was invited to a 'party'. Doesn't name names but doing that would put a bullseye on his back. Kevin McCarthy is not happy. THIS IS BOTH parties. They want badly to keep their cushy jobs. And if we don't do somthing to stop this, the dems and repunk insiders will destroy this country.

It's all the members of the Black Eye Club: Dubya, Reid, Chief Justice Roberts, and every democrat and 3/4 of the Republicans

Fuck them all democrat and Republican.

Why invite an impotent man to an orgy?? Oh I don't know.....seeing what his weakness is...gambling? sex? children?, money? power? bondage? Sado-masichism? any number of things He might Might be impotent but he isn't dead. Look at McCain when he was alive.

1648585233060.png

I notice leftists on this board quickly descend into name calling and obscenity. .....cause that's all ya got.

He was being "recruited". Hell, back in the day the mayor's wife would pull a train with half the young police officers in town.......Recruitment for a MILF FFM threesome was common as dirt.....And fun. ;)

Forum List

Back