Conservatism is not an ideology it is a reactionology

Hear me out. Conservatism has no ideological tenants instead it is simply a reactionary tribe armed together to oppose changing an acknowledged imbalance of privilege. What’s this privilege you speak of? Question, with exception of some Asian countries & Israel, why are predominantly white countries the most civilized & fair?

“Conservatism is a reactionary movement, and by that I mean that it’s primarily a reaction against actual social movements involving the lower classes, or people on the bottom.” - Corey Robin (1) WRONG….Conservative is exactly as it sounds. True conservatives are practical thinkers, we don’t ride the 1%er notions PROGS so easily adopt for sake of a diversion. Pay attention you'll notice the left ALWAYS entertains the lowest common denominators (KKK, twist-genders, gay marriage, etc. etc. etc.) We take responsibility for our own, resourceful and lack the complexities of those on the left (e.g., mental issues, poor environments etc.). That and race doesn’t dwell in our heads, it’s you fucks who constantly speak racism, you’re the opposite “colored blind” as leftists enjoy applying themselves.

Look only as far back as Trump’s takeover of conservatism without any alignment with the claimed tenants of the Republican Party- fiscal responsibility, Christian Morals, free trade. At odds to the core with conservative pseudo principles. (2) These principles are malleable because they are not part of the ideology. There is no ideology or principles save one: Keep acknowledged imbalances of privilege in place at all costs. Aint that rich?

The reactionology (say what?) is loud now (you sure?) and under attach (attached to who?) now more than ever due to the historical imbalances in equity in place in America today than at any other time (3) which requires serious organization and propaganda to protect from the ever swelling voices of the underclass. Are you admitting the left practices propaganda? That’s a step into the right direction, if a PROG says it read my signature.

At the end of the day conservatism is inoperative Yeah you could really tell by the support Trump rec’d while Xiden rec’d none.

Unprincipled ILMAO. It’s you fucks who are so easily swayed by misinformation and narratives yet we’re unprincipled? HTF did you come to that conclusion?

Dangerous If we thought like rabid PROGS we’d have had your asses long ago. Conservatives are more capable than PROGS. Never mind more tamed & rational, which should be obvious, though if you're PROG ignorance is a comfort zone.

and I will add anti American. Ah, it’s your feelings.

Last edited:
Here's a good example of leftist trickery. First the title of the story is a lie, but that's what the left does, we should be used to this by now.

Yep. Filthy liars.

Kudos for the day care not putting up with the parents shit.

Hear me out. Conservatism has no ideological tenants instead it is simply a reactionary tribe armed together to oppose changing an acknowledged imbalance of privilege.

“Conservatism is a reactionary movement, and by that I mean that it’s primarily a reaction against actual social movements involving the lower classes, or people on the bottom.” - Corey Robin (1)

Look only as far back as Trump’s takeover of conservatism without any alignment with the claimed tenants of the Republican Party- fiscal responsibility, Christian Morals, free trade. At odds to the core with conservative pseudo principles. (2) These principles are malleable because they are not part of the ideology. There is no ideology or principles save one:

Keep acknowledged imbalances of privilege in place at all costs.

The reactionology is loud now and under attach now more than ever due to the historical imbalances in equity in place in America today than at any other time (3) which requires serious organization and propaganda to protect from the ever swelling voices of the underclass.

At the end of the day conservatism is inoperative, unprincipled, dangerous, (4) and I will add anti American.

The conservative movement was destined to produce Trump

Charts of the Week: The racial wealth gap; the middle-class income slump

Three Problems with Conservatism

To make it simple for you simple minds.....
Conservatism is protecting and preserving Americas founding documents, principles, values, traditions and history whereas todays Liberalism is destroying Americas founding documents, principles, values, traditions and history.
Simple shit huh?

Hear me out. Conservatism has no ideological tenants instead it is simply a reactionary tribe armed together to oppose changing an acknowledged imbalance of privilege.

“Conservatism is a reactionary movement, and by that I mean that it’s primarily a reaction against actual social movements involving the lower classes, or people on the bottom.” - Corey Robin (1)

Look only as far back as Trump’s takeover of conservatism without any alignment with the claimed tenants of the Republican Party- fiscal responsibility, Christian Morals, free trade. At odds to the core with conservative pseudo principles. (2) These principles are malleable because they are not part of the ideology. There is no ideology or principles save one:

The reactionology is loud now and under attach now more than ever due to the historical imbalances in equity in place in America today than at any other time (3) which requires serious organization and propaganda to protect from the ever swelling voices of the underclass.

At the end of the day conservatism is inoperative, unprincipled, dangerous, (4) and I will add anti American.

More sheeple babble

Republicans will withhold food from a hundred people on the chance that one of them does not need it while democrats will feed a hundred people on the chance one of them is starving.
No republicans will give them all fishing poles and they never will go hungry again

Republicans will withhold food from a hundred people on the chance that one of them does not need it while democrats will feed a hundred people on the chance one of them is starving.
No republicans will give them all fishing poles and they never will go hungry again

Interesting how Republicans give more to charity while the MEGA-WEALTHY are primarily PROG. Strikes me with all the money the likes of Gates "gives away", PROGS do a whole lot of talking.

You know, like let's build up entitlements knowing they receive benefits on your dime.

Left: Talk a lots are important (e.g. Obama & Xiden).
Right: Actions have importance (e.g., Trump).

I'll give you that...Democrats love to be suckered because it FEELZ so good....and they're noble as well when armed with the checkbooks of others.

It's nice to know true liberalism still runs through a few of the left. Old days the left could claim great music & artistic expression. By many measures the left is/WAS perhaps more artistic because while they lack certain traits of rational behavior, the abstract allows for art.

That was before their heads were penetrated via 24/7 misinformation & safe-spaces. Rather than use their creativity for art they've made of mockery of everything. In other terms, apply your creatively to fuck with people's heads over false narratives, and dress that fucker up well - trigger emotions, and prey on the laziest among us.

But music aint completely done yet. Oh wait, they're out of Sweden, go figure....

Here me out. Conservatism has no ideological tenants instead it is simply a reactionary tribe armed together to oppose changing an acknowledged imbalance of privilege.

It depends on how you define the term "conservatism". Ask a lot of these obedient Trumpsters here, and they'll admit that Trump isn't a conservative. I've even had a few admit that conservatism, as we knew it, is all but dead.

Many of them think of Trump (of all fucking people) as a populist. So on the right, we have two somewhat similar but still different, separate and competing ideologies: Traditional conservatism and Trumpism, a weird mixture of populism, cafeteria libertarianism, rage, ignorance and paranoia.

Limited government? Fiscal responsibility? Conservative values? Fuck them. Trumpism is its own animal, and Trumpsters are willing to destroy this whole thing if they don't get their way. These are Right Wing authoritarians, just as we've seen before in history.
ok dumb bunny
Utah Idaho are the 2 most conservative states in the Union
Since you're so enlightened tell us how Utah and Idaho are destroy the Country?
States don't destroy the country.

I can see this is pretty complicated for you. I can't help that.
That's an asinine response and you know it.
States are people.
I just blew up your stupid lie.
Utah and Idaho are saturated with conservatives
Your weren't able to show how Utah and Idaho are destroying the country.
You failed.
In your little world, sure. MAGA.
...and in the end the insult.
LOL
Is there anything else you would like to say to me

To make it simple for you simple minds.....
Conservatism is protecting and preserving Americas founding documents, principles, values, traditions and history whereas todays Liberalism is destroying Americas founding documents, principles, values, traditions and history.
Simple shit huh?
Tax cuts for rich ain’t in their. Neither is government sanction segregation or government induced poverty from red lining yet that’s conservative somehow. That s because it’s NOT about constitution it’s about protecting those in power structures regardless of ill begotten means.

It's nice to know true liberalism still runs through a few of the left. Old days the left could claim great music & artistic expression. By many measures the left is/WAS perhaps more artistic because while they lack certain traits of rational behavior, the abstract allows for art.

That was before their heads were penetrated via 24/7 misinformation & safe-spaces. Rather than use their creativity for art they've made of mockery of everything. In other terms, apply your creatively to fuck with people's heads over false narratives, and dress that fucker up well - trigger emotions, and prey on the laziest among us.

But music aint completely done yet. Oh wait, they're out of Sweden, go figure....

Scoreboard bitch. America’s liberal. By millions. Only the dying power structures hanger one are on your wagon. It’s over. ;)

The nonsense of the right is flying with fewer and fewer. Even you can see the outright lies and gaslighting of the election from conservatives. Heck even diehards like you know it’s a sham.

I'll give you that...Democrats love to be suckered because it FEELZ so good....and they're noble as well when armed with the checkbooks of others.
Red states take not blue states. You know that. Repeating jokes doesn’t make it true. No one gets more welfare than the rich.

Here me out. Conservatism has no ideological tenants instead it is simply a reactionary tribe armed together to oppose changing an acknowledged imbalance of privilege.

It depends on how you define the term "conservatism". Ask a lot of these obedient Trumpsters here, and they'll admit that Trump isn't a conservative. I've even had a few admit that conservatism, as we knew it, is all but dead.

Many of them think of Trump (of all fucking people) as a populist. So on the right, we have two somewhat similar but still different, separate and competing ideologies: Traditional conservatism and Trumpism, a weird mixture of populism, cafeteria libertarianism, cafeteria Christianity, rage, ignorance and paranoia.

Limited government? Fiscal responsibility? Conservative values? Fuck them. Trumpism is its own animal, and Trumpsters are willing to destroy this whole thing if they don't get their way. These are Right Wing authoritarians, just as we've seen before in history.

Trump has clearly triggered you, and those that supported him also. However, if you are honest, you'd admit that Trump was able to accomplish probably the most conservative agenda since Reagan....

What’s this privilege you speak of? Question, with exception of some Asian countries & Israel, why are predominantly white countries the most civilized & fair?
Why go all bigoted and racist? Oh. Protecting power structures of white. Proving my point.
WRONG….Conservative is exactly as it sounds. True conservatives are practical thinkers, we don’t ride the 1%er notions PROGS so easily adopt for sake of a diversion. Pay attention you'll notice the left ALWAYS entertains the lowest common denominators (KKK, twist-genders, gay marriage, etc. etc. etc.) We take responsibility for our own, resourceful and lack the complexities of those on the left (e.g., mental issues, poor environments etc.). That and race doesn’t dwell in our heads, it’s you fucks who constantly speak racism, you’re the opposite “colored blind” as leftists enjoy applying themselves
You just led with race. Texas asking for handouts now. Company’s get handouts. But when the poor need help it’s suddenly not conservative. Again. Protecting existing power structures. Nothing else. Thanks again for proof.
Are you admitting the left practices propaganda? That’s a step into the right direction, if a PROG says it read my signature
The propaganda machine was on the right. They asses getting sued. Keep up.
Yeah you could really tell by the support Trump rec’d while Xiden rec’d none.
85>77. What are you even saying? Gonna measure popularity by idiots who don’t give a shot about social distancing. Hint: that’s a measure of idiots. Say hi to Herman Cain for me.
LMAO. It’s you fucks who are so easily swayed by misinformation and narratives yet we’re unprincipled? HTF did you come to that conclusion?
Principles good or bad have to be followed to be a principle. Yours is clearly protecting power structures which is reactionary. All your principles were compromised except reaction by Trump but still you bent the knee.
If we thought like rabid PROGS we’d have had your asses long ago. Conservatives are more capable than PROGS. Never mind more tamed & rational, which should be obvious, though if you're PROG ignorance is a comfort zone.
Tell me where all the GDP comes from? Not hick racist who are too stupid to do anything but be led by the nose to protect existing power structures.

I bet you wished you hadn’t hit send. Ass kicked like Trumps.

Scoreboard bitch. America’s liberal. By millions. Only the dying power structures hanger one are on your wagon. It’s over. ;)

The nonsense of the right is flying with fewer and fewer. Even you can see the outright lies and gaslighting of the election from conservatives. Heck even diehards like you know it’s a sham.

In this scene we have the German solider killing the American, while in hand to hand combat, and the German solider as he drives the knife in, is saying shhh, shhh, shhh, just take it....

This is what liberal progressives are trying to do metaphorically with BS like this.

Conservatives act, based on facts.. Liberals can only react, based entirely on emotions.
That is neither supported by the fact-voided leader of the right not an argument for any ideology. Fail.

You just proved what I said. What you just posted was based on emotion and truthfully, wasn't even a coherent statement.

Please translate that into English for me if you can.
What emotion did that post convey to you?

Forum List

Back